PDA

View Full Version : GB: [EUR] Cosmo Air Intakes!!! BA/BG/BJ

Psy Pro
01-11-2007, 10:33 PM
I saw a few poeple of aussie on the english website that were intrested in this 2 now i can deliver to australia as well!!!

Hello guys after completing a very good 2nd groupbuy ( 25 poeple ) on the dutch 323f forum im proud to present i'm arranging another one! What's this about???

Ok im organizing a groupbuy for CAI ( Cold Air Intakes ) from COSMO racing ;-) The set is deliverd with hardware, filter, hoses and rubbers! And this only for 150 euro EXCLUSIVE sending Australia, If i have enough poeple over here i can pack the kits together and send it to one adress in aussie and this person can deliver them to everybody. You can personalise your own intake... The intake itselve is in three different colors available ( Red, Blue, Polished ) Also the connecting rubbers can be chozen ( Red, Blue , Yellow ) so you can make it at your intrest :-). Now the CAI come from canada. Here some info and pictures:

Set 1: PROTEGE 1.5L and 1.8L DOHC 1995-1998 MODELS

http://photo.ringo.com/238/238319322RL094165298.jpg

mine :D

Set 2: PROTEGE 1.6L DOHC 1999-2003 MODELS 4DRS

http://www.cosmoracing.com/sale/intake/caprotege990216.jpg

Set 3: PROTEGE (5) 1.8L ( and 2.0L ) ES DOHC 1995-2000 MODELS 4 DRS

http://www.cosmoracing.com/sale/gallery/protege200103.jpg

Set 4: PROTEGE 2.0L and 2.5L V6 1995-1998 MODELS

http://photo.ringo.com/238/238634983O020048155.jpg

( PROTEGE = ASTINA ) But i think everyone knows that haha

Info:

The Cold Air Intake extends all the way down to the fender well and behind the bumper to replace hot air from the engine with cold air entering through the stock manifold system. Power normally restricted by the stock molded rubber intake system is released by allowing maximum airflow through the throttle body to increase power and throttle response.

Our mandrel bent intake pipes are especially designed for aerodynamics and constant radius to provide maximum and consistent airflow. Our air filters are made of cloth/aluminum, making it much less restrictive than the cotton, or compressed paper used by other brands. Direct bolt on for easy installation ?you will be supplied with all necessary hardware, step-by-step installation instruction sheet*, and personal assistance from our tech support to guide you through any problems!

COSMO Cold air Intake System = 7 HP + (Stock) COSMO Racing Cold Air Intake System stops sucking hot air from high heat engine compartment and allowing cold air enter through the stock manifold system. By removing the stock molded rubber intake system and adding the quality mandrel bent intake piping with a constant radius, maximum airflow through the throttle body is reached. The extreme cold air and maximum airflow result in better throttle response and more horsepower. Direct bolts on with out any modification!! Professional installation highly recommended for this intake system, instruction sheet included.

so if youre intrested just put yourselve in the list and what set you want and the colours :-) I hope i can let you guys enjoy this as much as we do on the dutch forum :-)

1. ...
2. ...

PS: The poeple with airco please dont forget to put it after your name! Cause they will get another second pipe perfect for BA with airco! Also the kits for BG fits very well!!

Psy Pro
02-11-2007, 03:08 PM
i had a mail that someone reacted on this who had aircon but didnt thought it would fit... Poeple!!! There is a kit with poeple who have aircon 2!!! It will not go through the little hole but the kit goes the similiar way as the v6 kit then ;-)

bourbon
02-11-2007, 03:21 PM
you got pics of these in the BGs??? and this makes it a map sensor instead of a afm??? and no need of an aftermarket ecu?

Psy Pro
02-11-2007, 03:48 PM
you got pics of these in the BGs??? and this makes it a map sensor instead of a afm??? and no need of an aftermarket ecu?

pics of a BG are coming ;-) No need for aftermarket ECU ;-) you only need your air mass meter to place between the two pipes! Also the BG riders need to have an adapter to fit on the Air mass meter going from square to round but you guys probably know that ;-) welle this is included 2 ;-) Just place the air mass meter with adapter between the pipe and go BG go :-D

bourbon
02-11-2007, 04:23 PM
so your saying it comes with the meter??? if it does its an awesome deal dude...

Psy Pro
02-11-2007, 04:55 PM
so your saying it comes with the meter??? if it does its an awesome deal dude...
no no its your own meter you gotta use ;-) and it still is an awesome deal then ;-) haha ill show pics asap ;-)

bourbon
02-11-2007, 05:34 PM
the BGs have a rotten big ugly airflow meter...

zappy65
02-11-2007, 06:22 PM
yeah and mines going bye bye soon...hahahah.....this kit seems a bit exy considering i did practically he same thing with stainless steel....and having the pod that low increases the chance of nasty water problems....

Psy Pro
02-11-2007, 08:17 PM
the BGs have a rotten big ugly airflow meter...

That's the meter you gotta put in between de pipes ;-)

about rainwater no problem the filters are forseen against rainwater ;-)

DavoAust
02-11-2007, 08:23 PM
we aren't talking rainwater here, we're talking driving through flooded roads.

its a trade off really, its hard to get cold air flow high up, as the pod has to be in the engine bay, but its hard to protect the pod from flooding down low.

PS. psy, you may want to spell check your sig, i think 'price' is supposed to be 'prize'

Psy Pro
02-11-2007, 08:38 PM
we aren't talking rainwater here, we're talking driving through flooded roads.

its a trade off really, its hard to get cold air flow high up, as the pod has to be in the engine bay, but its hard to protect the pod from flooding down low.

PS. psy, you may want to spell check your sig, i think 'price' is supposed to be 'prize'

cheerzzz you're absolutely wright! haha ill change it ;-)

Yeah but then again driving thru a pool water is never good for your engine... Or is that my opinion ;-) as for the filter its behind the bumper and underneath the car there is that plastic looking protection thing that is also before the filter ;-) But good point of you! Never had any complaining tho... And we live in the most rainy countries of europe hahaha :D

Cincinnatus
03-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Not with that engrish you don't. Where are you from dude?

Psy Pro
03-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Not with that engrish you don't. Where are you from dude?

excuse me? ENGRISH? what is that? Im from belgium... And what has got that to do with the intakes ;-) :D

DavoAust
03-11-2007, 12:17 PM
engrish is a joke, basically means bad english. Belgium is cool, my friend at uni's from there. Plus i love your chocolate :)

Psy Pro
03-11-2007, 04:59 PM
engrish is a joke, basically means bad english. Belgium is cool, my friend at uni's from there. Plus i love your chocolate :)

hehe cool in brussels or what? i was joling 2 ;-)

DavoAust
04-11-2007, 12:38 AM
no idea where in belgium she's from, i'll ask her next time i see her. you hatch looks awesome, love the blue respray

Psy Pro
04-11-2007, 12:54 AM
no idea where in belgium she's from, i'll ask her next time i see her. you hatch looks awesome, love the blue respray

ITS A SHE? :eek: this asks for a picture :-P :D haha just kiddin thx for the reply on my hatch i added a new spoiler to the car its much better now :-D

DavoAust
04-11-2007, 12:55 PM
what is that spoiler it looks like a Mitsubishi lancer one but bigger. Do you even have lancers over there?

Psy Pro
04-11-2007, 05:57 PM
what is that spoiler it looks like a Mitsubishi lancer one but bigger. Do you even have lancers over there?

jup we have lancers over here ;-) but its the one you can buy at carmate australia its special designed for the BA

project.r.racing
04-11-2007, 08:04 PM
its just a veil-side copy.....

question - how would you want payment for these intakes?

ryan

Psy Pro
04-11-2007, 08:09 PM
its just a veil-side copy.....

question - how would you want payment for these intakes?

ryan

its possible thru paypal or bank wiring ;-)

Dingo_hunter
04-11-2007, 08:49 PM
i have a completely stock BA 1.8L engine with airconditioning..

Which one would i need??
Also is it 150 euros altogether... including shippage to sydney

put me down on the list for a Red set.

Psy Pro
04-11-2007, 10:25 PM
i have a completely stock BA 1.8L engine with airconditioning..

Which one would i need??
Also is it 150 euros altogether... including shippage to sydney

put me down on the list for a Red set.

sending costs exclusive that depends on how many poeple i got and how many kg the packages are ;-)

PS: you'll need set 1 for airco ;-) pictures of that come soon ;-)

Dingo_hunter
17-11-2007, 03:59 PM
can u update pls???

I still want it.

Psy Pro
17-11-2007, 08:00 PM
can u update pls???

I still want it.

Sorry ;-) was away for a while im gonna end this buy on the end of november with the dutch and english 323 forum if there is still poeple intrested?

1. Dingo_Hunter 1.8 set red with red rubbers and airco

karamello
18-11-2007, 08:57 PM
i still would like to see the bg pics up if u got any?

Psy Pro
18-11-2007, 09:29 PM
i still would like to see the bg pics up if u got any?

im expecting the intakes of the second groupbuy tomorrow there are BG sets in it ;-) somebody is gonna mount it on his BG with pictures next weekend i will have thes pictures in my posession ;-)

kfze
19-11-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm interested in one set. me driving BA hatchback with V6 engine (and with air-condition). A set to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. And how much would that costs my wallet ?

Psy Pro
19-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm interested in one set. me driving BA hatchback with V6 engine (and with air-condition). A set to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. And how much would that costs my wallet ?

don't know yet ;-) ill let ya know very soon ;-) gonna ask what the costs are to send it directly to kuala lumpur ;)

Psy Pro
21-11-2007, 12:12 AM
1. Psy Pro 1.5 set blauw metallic en blauwe rubbers, zonder airco
2. BALKE 1.5 set polished en blauwe rubbers, zonder airco
3. Maus78 1.5 set polished en rode rubbers, MET airco
4. The_Green Goblin set polished met blauwe rubbers zonder airco
5. Beamer_M e46 318i m43tu bmw, polished met blauwe rubbers ( carfanatics )
6. Dingo_Hunter 1.8 set rood met rode rubbers en airco
7. Mazda_323F_power : 1.8 set polished met blauwe rubbers, met airco (o.v.b.)

bourbon
29-11-2007, 01:42 PM
pics of the BG yet???

Psy Pro
30-11-2007, 12:34 AM
i know i know want to have them to ;-) but the kit hasnt been installed yet give me a couple of days ;-)

with regards

skitz
21-12-2007, 11:30 AM
um can i ask a stupid question .... did this fall over ....? end...? or can we still get one....? and if not enough interest what would 1 sent to canberra cost? quote in euro is fine

cheers kyle

Psy Pro
21-12-2007, 07:04 PM
nope it didnt but there wast any intrest anymore over here... im collecting the money from everyone now before the year ends so if you wanna order let me know transfer the money before the new year and in januari im letting them ship to my place and then to yours ;-)

FLiP
03-01-2008, 10:12 AM
are these still available?

i know you said payment before new year... but just thought i'd check... i know group buys usually tend to drag out longer than intended.

another question... perhaps it was written... but i didn't see it... what is the piping made of? aluminium? stainless steel? plastic?

thanks

Psy Pro
03-01-2008, 04:25 PM
are these still available?

i know you said payment before new year... but just thought i'd check... i know group buys usually tend to drag out longer than intended.

another question... perhaps it was written... but i didn't see it... what is the piping made of? aluminium? stainless steel? plastic?

thanks

stainless steel ;-) if youre intrested pleas pm me

Lawsy
09-04-2008, 03:51 PM
No BG pics yet, come on!

02-KQ-LASR
10-04-2008, 09:22 AM
any bj 1.6 ones?

Lazy_g
12-04-2008, 01:37 PM
i have one of these in my BG and it works really good!!

I had a big power gap in my lower gears. that is now completely gone!!!:D

And ofcourse the sound is really cool...:rolleyes: