PDA

View Full Version : Lowering - a small problem!

Super Sapper
16-09-2003, 03:23 AM
Forgive me if I'm repeating a previous post but im in the British Army based in Osnabruck, Germany and i dont get a lot of time to read all the posts on this forum.

Ive had my 323F / Lantis (british spec) lowered 40mm with a set of springs and its on 17" Khan RSRs but as this car isnt popular at all in England finding anything at all for it is a nightmare. Everywhere ive been ive been told ill need to either import stuff or get whatever i want custom made - expensive i imagine...im a soldier, i dont get popstar wages!

Does anyone know where i can get a set of uprated dampers from to compliment my springs? Any ideas on general import costs would be helpful as well.

Again, i apologize if ive missed something blatantly obvious or have repeated a previously asked question - i simply dont have the time to read everything on these forums. Ive only just found this place after about five days of searching!!

Thanks.

BigBoyLemonade
16-09-2003, 07:12 AM
Koni make inserts that bolt into your existing strut. check the Koni website for details or one of the other forum members might know them already.

mazda-mike
18-09-2003, 10:56 AM
The inserts are £98 each mate. I have looked around too :P Wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your car mate. By the way we have our own british forums www.maz323f.co.uk and also a yahoo groups page

Mike

Super Sapper
30-09-2003, 02:13 AM
Nice one mate. My motor looks pretty much identical to that white one in your signature piccy except mine has the spoiler on the boot.

Sorry for not replying for ages but weve been well busy over the last week or so. Cheers lads, i'll go and register on the brit site now as well.

mazda-mike
30-09-2003, 05:02 AM
yea mine will have that spoiler and a body kit very soon :P just got to wait for all the bits to come :P

That is mine the white one :P

Anyway mate any time you wanna talk pm me or msn me

mike