PDA

View Full Version : Get yourself a free Shell/Ferrari keyring

Rupewrecht
14-05-2008, 02:29 PM
...if you could be bothered ;)

Dear Customer

I am pleased to advise that from this week, Shell premium fuels, including Shell V-Power, Shell Unleaded 95 and Shell Premium Unleaded, will be in stock again at the majority of Coles Express and other Shell-branded service stations in NSW and the ACT.

Work on restoring production at our Clyde Refinery in Sydney has been proceeding around the clock and, while it is not yet complete, we have begun working with our retailers to re-stock Shell-branded service stations in your area.

Shell sincerely regrets the inconvenience the supply disruption has caused and we thank customers for your continued support during this period.

We will be working hard in the weeks and months ahead to give motorists a good reason to buy our premium fuels, but in the interim we would also like to send you a small gift to say thank you for your patience. If you would like to receive this gift of a Limited Edition Shell V-Power Ferrari key ring, please register your name and postal address by clicking on the link below. Please do not reply to this email.

www.shell.com.au/nswv-power

Together with our retailers, Shell looks forward to offering you our full range of quality fuels once again.

Yours sincerely

Grant McGregor
Sales & Operations Manager
The Shell Company of Australia Ltd
A.B.N. 46 004 610 459

NSW and ACT customers only!

DarkMaTTer
14-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Clearly a lot of people could be bothered - the site is getting hammered :D

Putonyourshoes
14-05-2008, 02:49 PM
done dan;)

RedLineResident
14-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Clearly a lot of people could be bothered - the site is getting hammered :D

ITS FREEE!

meh i don't even like Vpower

doesn't agree with either of my cars, neigher does BP premium.

Caltex Ultimate is very good tho.

Putonyourshoes
14-05-2008, 02:57 PM
my car CHEWS caltex ultimate. and for no extra power.
my car likes 98 octane from mobil:)

phly
14-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Yessssss V Power is back w00t w00t. Cant wait to get some decent fuel in my car again. The keyring is good too I guess LOL