PDA

View Full Version : Should i sell?

UNV-323
06-10-2003, 07:16 PM
Hey guys....sorry but thinkin about selling my astina i have now to make way for another mazda....i just want to find out how much i could possibly get for my car? I need about $10k or $11k for the new one and i want to just get an idea of what i can expect for my car....

JynX
06-10-2003, 07:50 PM
prob around the 8K mark.

bRaDiNhO
07-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Lately they've been going pretty high. Depending on kms $8000-$10000 soun right. The higher price you'd have to have fairly low kms/ excellent cond and find the right buyer. Take out your sub and amp - you'll only get peanuts for them with the car. Better to keep/ sell separately.

UNV-323
07-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Well i was gonna leave them in before because one of my friends was offering me $9,500 but i wanted to keep my car at that stage so i gotta try and get in contact with him again. If he doesnt want it i will take it out and ill also take off the wheels. i want to buy a series 4 rx7... its in immaculate condition and has had a rebuild and everything is gonna be perfect in a couple weeks then i want to get it. Should i sell my car and get it? What would u do?

UNV-323
07-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Well i was gonna leave them in before because one of my friends was offering me $9,500 but i wanted to keep my car at that stage so i gotta try and get in contact with him again. If he doesnt want it i will take it out and ill also take off the wheels. i want to buy a series 4 rx7... its in immaculate condition and has had a rebuild and everything is gonna be perfect in a couple weeks then i want to get it. Should i sell my car and get it? What would u do?

bRaDiNhO
07-10-2003, 03:27 PM
No u shouldnt. Buy BCNYA... see one of the other 4 sale posts! :P Traitor. :wink:

JynX
07-10-2003, 04:34 PM
I would buy the RX7.

BigMal
07-10-2003, 07:06 PM
I would buy the RX7 too.
BCNYA sounds like a top buy but RWD and no gearbox
issues sounds like a better option for you.

Regards

Mal

bRaDiNhO
07-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Individuality, damn quick, (arguably) better looking, everything done at an unmodified price. If i had any idea about mechanics i'd prob be there myself.

But valid points made, RWD is fun although not necessarily better handling in terms of S4, and reliability in gearbox yea but not necessarily all round. Couldn't live with rotor blap blap blap either. :P

I'm only playin around with u UNV, buy the RX7 and u'll love it if its a good one. But why is it in immaculate cond and rebuilt? Coz the dude loved it or coz it was completely stuffed b4? Check it out first!

Cosmo Dude
07-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Yeah,
Checkout the re-build, If the engine has done more than 200,000KM the rotor housings should have been replaced if it was rebuilt, not if it was re-freshed. Talk to the engine builder and visit www.ausrotary.com for more advice.

Rod

P.S. Stay true to AstinaGT