PDA

View Full Version : WTB: [NSW] BG astina 1.8 sp.

BG1.8sp
24-07-2008, 05:15 PM
OK,
I just got my first car...Needs a little work (respray) but it has some potential.

I have completely stripped out my interior, getting ready for the summer for the respray.

I have come across a few problems along the way,

I need either a drivers seat frame (for the SP model) or a completely new seat(in good condition).

I also need the front left headlight cover (in red).

And the passenger side A pillar windscreen strip.

If you have any of these parts, please PM me the price, condition, and few pictures.

Thanks
:D

dru
24-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I have a front left headlight cover (left as in drivers or left as in passenger? lol) the paints not great though but it's in good knick otherwise. I also have a pair of really good condition SP seats up for grabs. I am stripping a sp so let me know what you need and I can get it for you!

BG1.8sp
24-07-2008, 09:04 PM
the passengers head light cover lol, doesn't matter on the paint condition, but are there any dints or deep scratches.and how much $$

How much for the pair of seats $$ ??
any pictures of the seats.

mussing
29-07-2008, 12:18 AM
There's a couple of cheap A-pillars on ebay at the moment, found here. (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/mazda-323-astena-bg-windscreen-moulds-R-or-L_W0QQitemZ270258181980QQihZ017QQcategoryZ6763QQss PageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) Hope that helps...