PDA

View Full Version : ThermoBlok COMPLETE SPACER KIT

jcywong
14-10-2003, 12:13 PM
ThermoBlok COMPLETE SPACER KIT - Includes everything- intake manifold spacer, throttle body spacer with hardware, as well as a FREE intake manifold hardware kit.

This kit is designed for FS engine, but i contacted them and said it also fits FP engine.

Brand new just get that delivered days ago, I orderd an extra one for my friend but he just have an accident and totaled his car.

this unit is US$99 plus shipping. and I am now selling it for AUS$150 so you save on shipping.

Anyone in Sydney interested in it?????

http://www.outlawengineering.com/MazdaFsFrame.html

jcywong
14-10-2003, 12:40 PM
a complete installation instruction also come with the kit.

"think for yourself, what are you doing a CAI for? to get cold air? the cold air aren't cold air when get into the system, have a touch on the intake manifold yourself ......"

have a look here
http://www.outlawengineering.com/techframe.html

dfvadr
14-10-2003, 06:38 PM
i cant see how it would do anything maybe sum-one can explain how a gasket would make air cooler

jcywong
14-10-2003, 08:17 PM
that's the gasket between the engine and the intake manifold
the heat under the hood is from the engine which then pass directly to the intake manifold attached, this gasket sit between them and block the heat from engine to the manifold

dfvadr
14-10-2003, 08:34 PM
thanks mate i new where they went but couldn't understand how it would help that much considering the heat from the exhaust manifold an the engine combined trapped under the bonnet is far greater then wat the standed gasket would let through anyway,
as you would see in earlier post people commented about the hole in the bonnet being a waste of time with my scoop but that is why its there .
air coming through the front off the car being forced back down the firewall by the cool air through the scoop the 2 combined gives me a cooler running engine
which with my other add ons an home work im doing should help me with the turbo conversion on the standard motor at certain boosts an [hopefully not blowing it up] as most off u no the cooler the air the better detenation poor denation an by by motor

jcywong
16-10-2003, 05:48 PM
for your information
one of my friend put in on last weekend
supprisingly the intake mani temperature is quite similar to the original SP struct brace on top
it's hot for no doubt under the hood, but not burning anymore, I can lay my hand on it for a while.

dfvadr
16-10-2003, 06:15 PM
WELL THATS A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR SURE ILL HAVE TO HAVE A LOOK SOMETIME

jcywong
16-10-2003, 09:21 PM
have a look of this page, explain everything

http://www.outlawengineering.com/techframe.html

dfvadr
16-10-2003, 09:34 PM
cheers mate i read all that before but i would rather do my own comparisins test urs cold against a standard 1 run them for a few k's or so then check temps on the manifolds myself not by hand but with thermomiters

jcywong
17-10-2003, 03:43 AM
anyone else interest in this???
it will cost AUS$170 to be delivered here

now AUS$130 and my friend will fix the rest.
btw it is still brand new in the box