PDA

View Full Version : Road Ahead Dec 08 Issue

70NYD
23-12-2008, 02:02 PM
well boys and girls the new RACQ road ahead magasine is out and their feature article is on page 63 "enly the best will do"
it features the best cars for their categories and mazda took home two golds with best small car Mazda2 Neo sitting ahead of the honda jazz in second and hyndai gets in third place and best midsize car over $28000 is of course the new look Mazda6 Classic beating the VW jetta and Ford mondeo :)

its no suprise that BMW 135i took best sports car though as it has the e46 M3 engine with twin turbos in a rediculisly light chassis but what is suprising is that the Audi TT quatro got the best luxury sports car i was forsure thinking the BMW M6 would win but second is the new M3 (v8 yuck) and a Audy s5..
thats all for now and if you get a chance read it its a good article :)

Tony

bourbon
23-12-2008, 04:50 PM
its no suprise that BMW 135i took best sports car though as it has the e46 M3 engine with twin turbos in a rediculisly light chassis but what is suprising is that the Audi TT quatro got the best luxury sports car i was forsure thinking the BMW M6 would win but second is the new M3 (v8 yuck) and a Audy s5..
thats all for now and if you get a chance read it its a good article :)

Tony

whats wrong with the european v8s...there quiet good :D

70NYD
23-12-2008, 05:36 PM
just the fact that its a V8 in general weather its a diesel or petrol for todays dwindeling oil recources i dont beleive that ANY manufacturer should be making engines that can spend more than 10L for 100 Km fcuk what the public wants, they will be greatfull when the oil reserves run for another 30 years extra haha ;) whats the use for a V8 spark ignition engine if there is no more petrol to run it on eh :p (at least diesel you can run on veg oil haha :D)