PDA

View Full Version : Bugs!!!

4ORGD
27-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok i know this thread might not be that important, but i need to know if any one has had this problem...

So my problem is BUGS.... i let my brother borrow my car and when he returned it (3 days later) it had bugs in it and not just any bugs little Cockroaches (YUK) and i hate bugs!!! don't know how to get rid of them,
I think there is only like two or three so not really a big problem but i really dislike them..

if any one could help or just give any advice at all i would really appreciate it.

Terry:confused:

Putonyourshoes
27-12-2008, 10:26 PM
put one of those cockroach bomb things under a seat?
i dno that sucks

rodhog
28-12-2008, 03:59 AM
Garden insect spray -
surface spray good too
spray it into the wheel wells
any of the plastic coverings

most insects breed in these areas - back of side veiw mirrors etc

project.r.racing
28-12-2008, 06:51 AM
Garden insect spray -
surface spray good too
spray it into the wheel wells
any of the plastic coverings

most insects breed in these areas - back of side veiw mirrors etc+1

had had same problem, used 1 can of spray throughout the whole car. found 4 dead bugs the next day. then none the next day after that.

bourbon
28-12-2008, 09:27 AM
hahaha your car will smell for a while :p id suggest getting an odour thingy after you have done all of the above

4ORGD
28-12-2008, 03:33 PM
u dont know how F##kn pissed i was to find out thanks for the help...

Chelle
29-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Are you sure they aren't bed bugs? Cause if they are use the green rubbing alcohol and spray everything and air out your car big time

RedLineResident
30-12-2008, 12:52 AM
i was reading through that and thought you had a problem with your brother using your car to collect millions of bugs to the front of it...

in which case i would've suggested lower speeds :D

but if your getting bugs inside, id say just use some spray

Bear
30-12-2008, 10:48 PM
or ... just to create some contraversy ... JUST SQUASH THEM WITH A SHOE!!! why go the extent of fumigating your car when it might be just 4 random bugs that aren't planning a population explosion?? the way you started out saying it, you had the entire population of roach town running around in there ...