PDA

View Full Version : Ripper's astina is no longer

Ripper323
04-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi guys, long time since I've posted here.
Well a lot has been happening in the last couple of months. My wife and I have broken up, and alas, she received the astina. Before it went I changed the clutch, put the standard springs back in, took the kart boy shift bush out, and replaced the 18's with a set of 14's. Was a bit sad to see her go, and at the moment I don't have a car, but I'm looking at S15's for my next car. However my new girlfriend has a Mazda 6 sports, so I can still be a part of the mazda community.
Once I sort out my life there will be some BJ astina goodies up for sale, probably quite cheap, so keep an eye out in the for sale section.
I'll still hang aroung this forum, as it's a great bunch of people and a few that I would call friends, and thanks to everyone for their info on my astina, and to those people who tolerated my stupid questions.
Cheers, Ripper

02-KQ-LASR
04-02-2009, 06:08 PM
sad too hear mate. good to hear you still stay around.
ill keep my eyes out for some goodies!! im allways interested in buying parts!

bourbon
04-02-2009, 06:12 PM
bad luck dude!!! hope all pans out well...just remember try and have fun!!! and just live life!!! :D :D :D

70NYD
04-02-2009, 06:35 PM
sorry to hear it ripper :(

marcs_sp20
04-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Sad to hear it mate :( But as the age old saying goes, life goes on... so im thinking your still in the navy & in NT?

Hope you get on your feet soon...
Marc

Rupewrecht
04-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Sorry to hear, Al! But good to see you around these parts again.

chicaboo
04-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Alan, that's bad news. Whatever happened to that white commodore you had? And like Marc asked, you still in the Navy/NT? At least it's nice to see you pop in, I had wondered what you've been up to.

I can't bleev you took the K4rt80ys out! :p
Gav.

DVS
04-02-2009, 08:22 PM
from another thread should answer you question.....

When I moved to Darwin the house we got was nice and close to work, so we sold the dunnydore, and I bought a bike to ride to work.

DavoAust
04-02-2009, 11:43 PM
thats a sad tale mate, hope you find a new ride to look after :)

Ripper323
05-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Hey guys thanks for the support, yeah I'm still in the Navy and still in the NT. The dunnydore went ages ago, I sold it and bought a mountain bike.
Hey Gav, I took the kartboys out cause I changed the clutch and had all that stuff out. I managed to find the original bush, so I put it back in. Like I said when I get everything sorted out I'll have some stuff for sale!!!

Dogo
05-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear u guys broke up but good luck with the next car.

I wish someone would take my car so I could justify buying something else.

70NYD
05-02-2009, 09:11 AM
il take your car dogo i want a turbo :p