PDA

View Full Version : New Initial D

project.r.racing
14-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Extra Stage 2

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/b1b9_1.jpg

Itekani missed an oppertunity to see Mako-chan and hates himself for never calling to say he was sorry. By chance he runs into her 6 months later, and the situation is akward. Itekani does not have time to talk at the chance, but both want to talk, so they arrange a 2. meeting. Itekani goes to the meeting place early, but an old man was left behind from an tourist bus, and asks Itekani to catch the bus for him. Itekani being a nice guy, cant say no.

atsp
15-02-2009, 10:03 AM
where can i dl?

rodhog
15-02-2009, 11:54 PM
have thay finally converted them to english.

I'm use to the HK ones

project.r.racing
16-02-2009, 09:34 AM
they always have english subtitles.

last i knew of Tokyo-Pop (company inporting into American) had only got up to extra stage 1 using english voice overs and gangsta music.

hence why i like the originals better, original voices and j-pop music is way better than the American verisons in english and rap/the fast and the furious like music.

below is a list of the amine stuff:-

tv series - 26 eps
second stage - 13 eps
extra stage 52 mins <- american versions up to here
the movie - 104 mins
battle stage - 48 mins
fourth stage - 24 eps
extra stage 2 - 52 mins

a live action style movie also came out of hong kong in 2005. spoken in cantonese. runs for 105 mins. only in subtitles. the story follows the 1st 39 episodes of the tv series. with some crazy changes to the story line.

ryan

70NYD
16-02-2009, 12:53 PM
a live action style movie also came out of hong kong in 2005. spoken in cantonese. runs for 105 mins. only in subtitles. the story follows the 1st 39 episodes of the tv series. with some crazy changes to the story line.

that was a good movie but even though it was waaay too short