PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Perth

azzy92
14-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey all, perth boy here with a 92 BG. Except for a sound system its still stock, but im looking at doing quite a bit to it.

Ideas of a turbo conversion or bolt on come to mind, and ive seen 2 turbo BG's around Perth. A gold one around Innaloo area and a dark blue one parked at Barbagallo during a drift practice. Keen to meet those guys if they're on here.

Any perth ppls with BGs? :) Would be good to get some ideas from.

Dhee_Z_Wangga
14-02-2009, 11:24 PM
welcome mate'.....i was at the drift comp so i guess you saw my car'.....ehehehehhehe......

how do you know it was turbo btw?

azzy92
14-02-2009, 11:29 PM
SWEET!! Yeah man, ur the one. I have got to talk to you bout that ride, ur giving me ideas! lol

First i walked past ur ride and saw ur timer on the dash. Assumed it was something else that just looked like a timer. But then when driving out of the gates i was the second car behind u and heard ur blow off valve as you took off.

RED3VIL
15-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Hello and Welcome
I aint got a BG but i am from Perth :cool:

Dhee_Z_Wangga
15-02-2009, 11:55 AM
SWEET!! Yeah man, ur the one. I have got to talk to you bout that ride, ur giving me ideas! lol

First i walked past ur ride and saw ur timer on the dash. Assumed it was something else that just looked like a timer. But then when driving out of the gates i was the second car behind u and heard ur blow off valve as you took off.

ahahahhah.....yeah i was with my mates that day.....he owns a astina too'...LOL.........

anyway, weekend's prob the best time to catch up........let me know....;)

marcs_sp20
15-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Welcome bud :D

azzy92
15-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys. So whats the deal with cruises and such? You just have the organised cruises here and there or do you guys gave weekly meets?

Im keen to come along if something's happening soon.

Dhee_Z_Wangga
15-02-2009, 04:43 PM
well..since there's not many AGT members in WA, we rarely held a cruise'......I usually go cruising with FL.com or OZmazda.com coz they have more members in here.....

there's a cruise happening soon with the perth626 club i think......go check on WA section.....

azzy92
15-02-2009, 07:50 PM
there's a cruise happening soon with the perth626 club i think......go check on WA section.....

Yeah, saw that one. i should be there for that, how about you?

And are there any other BG owners in perth around? Should be good to see some of the rides.

Dhee_Z_Wangga
15-02-2009, 11:40 PM
not sure if i'm goin that cruise thou', got crack radiator atm....we'll see.....

there's heaps of BG in perth but only few that are in AGT....infact, i only know two...one is stewy and the other is Moons(david) but his BG is in Salmon gum atm......