PDA

View Full Version : Funny thread

Madd_Maxx
16-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey guys, my mate just showed me this thread on another forum, its about a guyt hat cant let go of a grudge, it is 20pages long so just skip all the comments about how funny it is and itll take ya 10min

Well worth the read trust me!!

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=38841

project.r.racing
16-04-2009, 06:09 PM
that is so funny, i was in tears reading all the posts.

RHINO145
16-04-2009, 07:37 PM
that was brilliant, frist 10 pages were a bit slow but by the time they got the city i was rofl

mussing
16-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Hahahah I laughed so hard when they got the city up there too...

DavoAust
16-04-2009, 11:05 PM
thats awesome. reminds me of when we used to pick up my old bosses bike and hide it between cars. man he was a tard.

shame he's selling the car. i reckon they could have gotten more cars into the act

marcs_sp20
16-04-2009, 11:08 PM
LMAO, oh god thats hilarious!!!

70NYD
16-04-2009, 11:23 PM
hahaha man thats funny i would do that to if i had a boss like that :p

02-KQ-LASR
17-04-2009, 03:42 PM
funnny stuff.
the things some ppl wil ldo to piss others off! hahha

Diztorsion
19-04-2009, 06:57 PM
If you remember the bloke a couple of months back who tried to pay for his credit card bill with a drawing of a spider, this is the same guy

This next one starts off with the below note which was posted through his apartment door.followed by his reply to the invitation via email.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn455/Diztorsion182/dfbhfKA.jpg

Date: Monday 8 Dec 2008 11.04am
To: Matthew Smythe
Subject: R.S.V.P.

Dear Matthew,
Thankyou for the party invite. At first glance I thought it may be a child's party what with it being vibrant and having balloons but I realise you probably did your best with what little tools were available. I wouldn't miss it for the world. What time would you like me there?

Regards, David.

Date: Monday 8 Dec 2008 3.48pm
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: R.S.V.P.

Hi David
Sorry the note was just to let you know that we might be a bit loud that night. The house warming is really just for friends and family but you can drop past for a beer if you like.
Cheers Matthew

Date: Monday 8 Dec 2008 5.41pm
Subject: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

Thanks Matthew,
Including me in your list of friends and family means a lot. You and I don't tend to have long discussions when we meet in the hallway and I plan to put a stop to that. Next time we bump into each other I intend to have a very long conversation with you and I am sure you are looking forward to that as much as I am. I have told my friend Ross that you are having a party and he is as excited as I am. Do you want us to bring anything or will everything be provided?

Regards, David.

Date: Tuesday 9 Dec 2008 10.01am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

Hi David
As I said, my housewarming is just for friends and family. There is not a lot of room so cant really have to many people come. Sorry about that mate.
Cheers Matthew

Date: Tuesday 9 Dec 2008 2.36pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

Dear Matthew,
I can appreciate that, our apartments are not very large are they? I myself like to go for a jog every night to keep fit but fear leaving the house so I have to jog on the spot taking very small steps with my arms straight down. I understand the problems of space restrictions all too well. If you would like to store some of your furniture at my place during the party you are quite welcome to - if we move your cane furniture into my spare room for the night and scatter cushions on the ground, that would provide a lot more seating and create a cozy atmosphere at the same time. I have a mirror ball that you can borrow. I have told Ross not to invite anyone else due to the space constraints so it will just be us two and my other friend Simon. When I told Simon that Ross and I were going to a party he became quite angry that I had not invited him as well so I really didn't have any choice as he can become quite violent. Sometimes I am afraid to even be in the same room as him. So just myself Ross and Simon. Simon's girlfriend has a work function on that night but might come along after that if she can get a lift with friends.

Regards, David.

Date: Tuesday 9 Dec 2008 4.19pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

Wtf? Nobody can come to the houswarming party it is just for friends and family. I dont even know these people. How do you know I have cane furniture? Are you the guy in apartment 1?

Date: Tuesday 9 Dec 2008 6.12pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

Hi Matthew,
I understand it is an exclusive party and I appreciate you trusting my judgement on who to bring. I just assumed you have cane furniture, doesn't everybody? Cane is possibly one of the most renewable natural resources we have after plastic, it is not only strong but lightweight and attractive. Every item in my apartment is made of cane, including my television. It looks like the one from Gilligan's Island but is in colour of course. Do you remember that episode where a robot came to the island? That was the best one in my opinion. I always preferred Mary Anne to Ginger, same with Flintstones - I found Betty much more attractive than Wilma but then I am not really keen on redheads at all They have freckles all over their body did you know? It's the ones on their back and shoulders that creep me out the most.

Anyway, Ross rang me today all excited about the party and asked me what the theme is, I told him that I don't think there is a theme and we discussed it and feel that it should be an eighties themed party. I have a white suit and projector and am coming as Nik Kershaw. I have made a looping tape of 'wouldn't it be good' to play as I am sure you will agree that this song rocks and has stood the test of time well. I am in the process of redesigning your invites appropriately and will get a few hundred of them printed off later today. I will have to ask you for the money for this as print cartridges for my Epson are pretty expensive. They stopped making this model a month after I bought it and I have to get the cartridges sent from China. Around $120 should cover it. You can just pop the money in my letter box if I don't see you before tonight.

Regards, David.

Date: Wednesday 10 Dec 2008 11.06pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

What the fu*k are you talking about? There is no theme for the party it is just a few friends and family. noone else can come IT IS ONLY FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY do you understand? Do not print anything out because I am not paying for something I dont need and didnt ask you to do! look I am sorry but i am heaps busy and that night is not convenient. Are you in Apatrment1?

Date: Thursday 11 Dec 2008 9.15am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

Hello Matthew,
I agree that it is not very convenient and must admit that when I first received your invitation I was perplexed that it was on a Sunday night but who am I to judge. No, I am in apartment 3B. Our bedroom walls are touching so when we are sleeping our heads are only a few feet apart. If I put my ear to the wall I can hear you I also agree with you that having a particular theme for your party may not be the best choice, it makes more sense to leave it open as a generic fancy dress party, that way everyone can come dressed in whatever they want. Once, I went to a party in a bear outfit which worked out well as it was freezing and I was the only one warm. As it won't be cold the night of your party, I have decided to come as a Ninja. I think it would be really good if you dressed as a ninja as well and we could perform a martial arts display for the other guests. I have real swords and will bring them. If you need help with your costume let me know, I have made mine by wrapping a black t-shirt around my face with a hooded jacket and cut finger holes in black socks for the gloves. I do not have any black pants so will spray paint my legs on the night.

It is a little hard to breath in the costume so I will need you to keep the window open during the party to provide good air circulation. Actually, I just had a thought, how awesome would it be if I arrived 'through' the window like a real ninja. We should definitely do that. I just measured the distance between our balconies and I should be able to jump it. I once leaped across a creek that was over five metres wide and almost made it.

Also, you mentioned in your invitation that if there was anything I needed, to let you know. My car is going in for a service next week and I was wondering, seeing as we are good friends now, if it would be ok to borrow yours on that day. I hate catching the bus as they are full of poor people who don't own cars.

Regards, David.

Date: Thursday 11 Dec 2008 3.02pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.S.V.P.

WTF? No you cant borrow my car and there is no fuc*ing 3B. I reckon you are that guy from Apartment 1. You are not coming to my house warming and you are not bringing any of your friends What the fu*k is wrong with you??? The only people invited are friends and family I told you that. It is just drinks there is no fuc*ing fancy dress and only people i know are coming! I dont want to be rude but jesus fuc*ing christ man.

Date: Sunday 14 Dec 2008 2.04am
Subject: Party

Hello Matthew,
I have been away since Thursday so have not been able to check my email from home. Flying back late today in time for the party and just wanted to say that we are really looking forward to it. Will probably get there around eleven or twelve, just when it starts to liven up. Simon's girlfriend Cathy's work function was cancelled so she can make it after all which is good news. She will probably have a few friends with her so they will take the mini van. Also, I have arranged a Piņata.

Can't wait, see you tonight.

Regards, David.

Diztorsion
19-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Heres the spider one if noone saw it haha

Date: Wednesday 8 Oct 2008 12.19pm
Subject: Overdue account

Dear David,
Our records indicate that your account is overdue by the amount of $233.95. If you have already made this payment please contact us within the next 7 days to confirm payment has been applied to your account and is no longer outstanding.

Yours sincerely, Jane Gilles

Date: Wednesday 8 Oct 2008 12.37pm
To: Jane Gilles
Subject: Re: Overdue account

Dear Jane,
I do not have any money so am sending you this drawing I did of a spider instead. I value the drawing at $233.95 so trust that this settles the matter.

Regards, David.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn455/Diztorsion182/s1.jpg

Date: Thursday 9 Oct 2008 10.07am
Subject: Overdue account

Dear David,
Thankyou for contacting us. Unfortunately we are unable to accept drawings as payment and your account remains in arrears of $233.95. Please contact us within the next 7 days to confirm payment has been applied to your account and is no longer outstanding.

Date: Thursday 9 Oct 2008 10.32am
Subject: Re: Overdue account

Dear Jane,
Can I have my drawing of a spider back then please.

Regards, David.

Date: Thursday 9 Oct 2008 11.42am
Subject: Re: Re: Overdue account

Dear David,
You emailed the drawing to me. Do you want me to email it back to you?

Date: Thursday 9 Oct 2008 11.56am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Overdue account

Dear Jane,

Yes please.

Regards, David.

Date: Thursday 9 Oct 2008 12.14pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Overdue account

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn455/Diztorsion182/s2.jpg

Date: Friday 10 Oct 2008 09.22am
Subject: Who's spider is that?

Dear Jane,
Are you sure this drawing of a spider is the one I sent you? This spider only has seven legs and I do not feel I would have made such an elementary mistake when I drew it.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 10 Oct 2008 11.03am
Subject: Re: Who's spider is that?

Dear David,
Yes it is the same drawing. I copied and pasted it from the email you sent me on the 8th. David your account is still overdue by the amount of $233.95. Please make this payment as soon as possible.

Date: Friday 10 Oct 2008 11.05am
Subject: Automated Out of Office Response

Thankyou for contacting me. I am currently away on leave, travelling through time and will be returning last week.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 10 Oct 2008 11.08am
Subject: Re: Re: Who's spider is that?

Hello, I am back and have read through your emails and accept that despite missing a leg, that drawing of a spider may indeed be the one I sent you. I realise with hindsight that it is possible you rejected the drawing of a spider due to this obvious limb ommission but did not point it out in an effort to avoid hurting my feelings. As such, I am sending you a revised drawing with the correct number of legs as full payment for any amount outstanding. I trust this will bring the matter to a conclusion.

Regards, David.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn455/Diztorsion182/s3.jpg

Date: Monday 13 Oct 2008 2.51pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Who's spider is that?

Dear David,
As I have stated, we do not accept drawings in lei of money for accounts outstanding. We accept cheque, bank cheque, money order or cash. Please make a payment this week to avoid incurring any additional fees.

Date: Monday 13 Oct 2008 3.17pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's spider is that?

I understand and will definately make a payment this week if I remember. As you have not accepted my second drawing as payment, please return the drawing to me as soon as possible. It was silly of me to assume I could provide you with something of completely no value whatsoever, waste your time and then attach such a large amount to it.

Regards, David.

Date: Tuesday 14 Oct 2008 11.18am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's spider is that?

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn455/Diztorsion182/s4.jpg

project.r.racing
19-04-2009, 07:06 PM
lol @ David Thorne

02-KQ-LASR
19-04-2009, 08:21 PM
that guys a gun! absolute legend!