PDA

View Full Version : Stolen

RHINO145
11-06-2009, 07:17 AM
guys... as topic name suggests.. my god damn car is GONE
mum got up early to go out and it was gone, no glass on the ground but i KNOW i locked it. my brothers BG right next to it was not even touched and my car has a imobalizer so we think they were pros who wants a BA specificly.
we called the police and driven the local area incase they pushed it and gave up trying to start it but we could not see it.
if anyone see some one shifty in act selly astina parts or sees it please message or email me asap. chopshop mabye?
my car was a 1995 mazda astina BA hatch with a grey front bumper and black front left guard (ready for painting) and it had faded paint. it has stock rims and it did have a stick tail wing.
i really hope it turns up... i only had 3rd party and the car cost me 1000$ (it was a bit rough) but i REALLY cant afford a new car right now... my plan for the moment is to finnish fixing my race corrola and ill have to drive it... or borrow my bros BG.. good chance lol.
god im freaking out so bad... this stuff never seems to happens to yourself... you know what i mean?

zappy65
11-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Man, I know the feeling, I caught 2 idiots having a go at the 180 when the alarm went off, me and the neighbor chased em down the street with big "sticks"....

Hope you find her unharmed, good luck

Rupewrecht
11-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Damn that's bad news! Seems an odd choice to take though when it looks a bit rough. Hope you get it back quickly

marcs_sp20
11-06-2009, 10:01 AM
had this happen with my gem, sucks soo bad. Hoping u get it back in one piece...

Rix
11-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, hope it turns up

70NYD
11-06-2009, 03:45 PM
:( damn man i know that feeling :( i hope it turns up ay :(

Frankie17
11-06-2009, 03:53 PM
That's such sad news. I cant only imagine how you feel mate. So sorry to hear it got stolen :( I hope the police find it in one piece though :)

RHINO145
11-06-2009, 05:02 PM
good news.
the cops called up and said they found my car a few streets away from my house (one of the few places i did not look (argh)) and my brother and grandfather towed it home. i just got home and checked it out. it seems the people who took it werent very bright. from what i can tell they came in the early hours of the moring and took it. i have no idea how they got into the car the windows arent broken and i KNOW it was locked. we found it with the drivers window open (it still works). after they got in they pushed it into the street and pushed it with a white car, they left flakes of their paint all through the smashed up remains of my rear bumper (there are several cracks running through the bumper and the paints ruined) :( once they got it a few streets away they started trying to get it to start. they broke the steering colum unlocking the steering wheel and now it is wrecked, will need replacing, its all twisted and is stuck indecating. they pulled apart the ignition and started trying to start it but the imobiliser kicked in and they couldent start it (i think this pissed them off, my door is scratched up :( )
they then dumped the car and ran leaving my cd player and cds, a bottle of oil in the boot, money in the glove box and everything. even so she will be off the road for a few days and if i ever want it to look nice ill have to get a new rear bumper and paint it.
i am glad i got my car back but im damned pissed still, its even more of a wreck than it used to be.

DavoAust
11-06-2009, 05:30 PM
you got it back is the main thing. a bumper is cheaper to replace then the entire car.

i'd give you a hand to fix it but you're a little too far away

Diztorsion
11-06-2009, 05:38 PM
ah, atleast u got ur car back! that sucks, never happened to me but i feel your pain =/ i dont know how people can do that s&%t

RHINO145
11-06-2009, 06:20 PM
mmkay while im posting id like to say thank you all for your kind words and support, its always great to hear. me and my dad are going to check what we need to replace on saturday but im thinking it wont cost more than 100-200$
the bumper is good enough still to keep using so ill keep that as is until i have some spare money, although im thinking mabye save up and get a new astina altogether, my little scrap ball aint to great for fixing up :D eitherway it should be able to get me out to paintball on sunday :P

i talked to my brother and he said that while he was keeping an eye on the stina until i got there with the keys that a older model silver comodore with 4 young guys drove past slow having a look, they had no numberplates and drove off fast when they saw steve. my brother discreetly followed them to a nearby house where they stopped and put numberplated back on. we have informed the police. we also gave the police the pictures of their footprints around my car. and there is of course the paint left on the back of my car, silvery white, hard to tell, and some of my paint is missing, i think it might be on the front of their car. the police said they had reports of a silver comodore with no plates doing burnouts around theodore late at night in the past, i sure hope they get the bastards.

70NYD
11-06-2009, 06:39 PM
oh man where was this house they put the plate on at? i wish i lived down there, or they were up here, there is no justice like 8mil of steel tray in to assholes car ;)

Mc_Nuggets
15-06-2009, 07:00 AM
hey when my cab drivers lose the key to the car, I can get in with out braking any thing (besides the stearing lock) and start the car with out triggering the imobilizer

4ORGD
15-06-2009, 01:50 PM
wow thats really lucky got to be happy with that... getting it back i mean :P

RHINO145
15-06-2009, 04:26 PM
yeah, real glad to have it back but with the back bumper damaged as well as the rest of my dodgy parts, im thinking im going to sell in the next few months. either for a new BA, BG or im thinking maybe a 1975-76 ish toyota celica.http://www.milkmandan.org/dev/null/archives/1971_toyota_celica_gt.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/celica23/toyota/ra25.jpg

4ORGD
15-06-2009, 07:23 PM
hell old school :)

Mc_Nuggets
22-06-2009, 06:40 AM
old school is the best:cool:

mussing
22-06-2009, 01:08 PM
God I would love to own an RA23 or TA22. They have such awesome body shapes.