PDA

View Full Version : holidays

RHINO145
29-09-2009, 05:48 PM
last Saturday i left my little happy corner of the world and went forth with my family, to Queensland! after 3 days in the back of a tarago (not fun) and 2 nights in a camper van (also not fun) we arrived in surfers paradise. firstly id like to say, you guys have to many traffic lights :) we are here for the theme parks and after our first night at a campsite looking across the water at seaworld we headed off to movieworld (that was today) firstly, that place is awesome, secondly, ow, everything hurts and over the next 3 days we still have to go to dreamworld, seaworld and wet&wild. also, i love :
scoobydo ride.
superrm...
ok i loved it all, how can you guys ever leave these places lol.
i will continue to report this boring stuff as i can get to use the net

anyone else going away these holidays?

70NYD
29-09-2009, 06:02 PM
hi i was on the spit today (spit is where seaworld is) there is a awesome fish and chips restaurant there right next to plaza versace.. its called peters or something.. i recomend it :D

marcs_sp20
29-09-2009, 06:10 PM
good to hear you like broadwater caravan park, my parents have been going to that park for the last 18 years :D

Ky_88
30-09-2009, 08:21 AM
I am hopefully going to make a trip to Surfers sometime this year to go to the Theme Parks.. I want to go on some awesome rides.. it's been too long since my last time :D

Pattax
30-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Well you are from Canberra ....:p

Rix
30-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Haha I've only been to dreamworld i have to visit the other parks sometime, but yeah gold coast has too many traffic lights its freaking insane.

Good to hear your enjoying our sun kissed state:)

RustyKaos
01-10-2009, 06:31 AM
While your in Surfers you have to try the Hard Rock Cafe as it is awesome. Also I had one of those queensland passes for seaworld, movieworld and wet n wild earlier this year and used it heaps. Might get it again for next year. Enjoy your holidays.

RHINO145
04-10-2009, 05:14 PM
hi i was on the spit today (spit is where seaworld is) there is a awesome fish and chips restaurant there right next to plaza versace.. its called peters or something.. i recomend it :D

hahaha, i bought some prawns there the other day :D

anyway ive done the 4 theme parks, seaworld was best i reckon, corkscrew rocks, the tower of terror was cool but the big drop was horrific lol.

anyway we drove up to Brisbane yesterday morning and ive been staying with my cousin in a big old queenslander. (thats what you call them?)
ive spent the last 2 days touring brisbane and i have to say,this is a great city. i never really liked big citys because id only ever really been to sydney (lots) and im not a big fan but brisbane is fantastic, its like an oversized canberra in some ways. mum was even joking about moving here :P its great though, we went up a mountain for the view (cant recall what mountain) and went of the ferrys, we went to the town hall and all those street shops around there. the the only thing thats bothering me is the heat, like 30 degrees, argh news says its like 15 and raining back home... sounds so nice and cool :P we will head home in a day or two and should be back by this friday or thursday i think. anywho, i have to get off so ill talk to you all later

RHINO145
06-10-2009, 07:29 PM
just got home :) 2 days in a car again :(, to put it short and sweet great holiday, would do it again, holy crap canberra is cold, and im going to bed :P