PDA

View Full Version : BG is to old for EU!!!

MazdaGTI
11-12-2009, 04:09 PM
I heared from friend who owns in Estonia parts shop what imports aronund 75% Mazda parts to Estonia, that after 01.01.2010 donīt be orders to EU warehouses lot BG and 626 GD parts. Reasone is simple, this cars are to old for EU. So stays only US for some parts, like pistons and etc. engine special parts. Thats fun because US donīt want send outside US, if you donīt have friend in US then is les problems if you change your BG/GD to BA/GE. This is BS! Down EU!!

NaughtyGT
11-12-2009, 04:18 PM
EU are dickwads anyway. Just like the UN! Capitalist Nazi's to the core. Sorry to hear this bro!

I'd suggest if you wanted/had to keep your BG, friendly up to a US member or even join a US 323 forum. I belong to one but cannot get onto site anymore or I'd suggest them. Even fl.com here have US members. I have a connection through trading over there.

Do we have any US members on our site? Surley someone could help

Rupewrecht
11-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Just means you have to source parts from Australia, Japan or New Zealand.

derb
11-12-2009, 05:57 PM
there are several services in the USA that will act as a 'postal address', but will forward the item to your actual address. which means to any seller you are shipping inside the US and there is no problem. jump on google and have a look.

NaughtyGT
12-12-2009, 06:30 AM
Just means you have to source parts from Australia, Japan or New Zealand.

US would be cheaper though surely?

RustyKaos
12-12-2009, 08:24 AM
That sucks man. Hopefully you can set up an import parts service, like something rupe has. :D

MazdaGTI
14-12-2009, 09:27 PM
For my FE3N/T projectis saffely in some times
because FE3 engine is less but parts are more in warehouses. But my wifes Familia BP DOHC up to 180-200hp project may not finish with EEU warehouse parts. But I donīt buy even then if this is thrue me and my wife donīt let our BG projects. But for family I anyway need to buy biger car, we have Caucasian 6 month old puppy and he donīt fit to bg with 4-5 family members. In begin I wached MPV 2.5TD but now I donīt know when this 95-98 made car is to old for EU. Now stays only 1 bossible Mazda, B2500 Double cab with 80kw engine 99-02 year. But this car price donīt leave mony for our projects :( Need to do some lobby work to find out when wich car is will be to old for EU.