PDA

View Full Version : WTB: [QLD] SP20 Fog Light replacement, and Headlight covers

ruddos_cookin
20-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone!

I just picked myself up a blue '02 SP20 yesterday! :) The right fog-light lens is cracked (still works), and the headlight covers are a little cloudy. Anyone have any to sell? I'm too scared to call Mazda for a price on new ones because I think their price would be ridiculous. Anyone know of any aftermarket models?

Cheers!

marcs_sp20
20-01-2010, 05:34 PM
I have a set of headlight covers i can sell ya for $40?

chicaboo
20-01-2010, 07:00 PM
I have the foglights, but naturally I will only sell them as a pair.
PM me if you're still interested.

Welcome to AGT,
Gav.

ruddos_cookin
22-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the replies guys.

Marc: The headlight covers will probably be o.k. for now. I'll PM you if I get some time to change them.

Gav: Thanks for the offer for two lamps but I'm a bit strapped for cash after buying the car. Do you know of any aftermarket lamps/lenses that will fit? (I haven't had a close look to see if just the lens can be replaced). It's functioning fine at the moment but water could get in and crack the globe...

Cheers!

Orion
22-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the replies guys.

Marc: The headlight covers will probably be o.k. for now. I'll PM you if I get some time to change them.

Gav: Thanks for the offer for two lamps but I'm a bit strapped for cash after buying the car. Do you know of any aftermarket lamps/lenses that will fit? (I haven't had a close look to see if just the lens can be replaced). It's functioning fine at the moment but water could get in and crack the globe...

Cheers!

I don't think that the lense can be replaced in those. Repaired maybe, but I think that it would be a bit of work and the result (while being functional) prolly would be difficult to get looking as good as a replacement.

I wouldn't bother going to the dealer, they will be horrendously expensive. There are some on eBay but they are going for $600 a pair :eek:

chicaboo
22-01-2010, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't bother going to the dealer, they will be horrendously expensive. There are some on eBay but they are going for $600 a pair :eek:
That's a lot more than I'm asking. And Mazda will charge you that for just one! :eek: