PDA

View Full Version : Hello again.

SehnKhan
05-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Well well, it's been quite a while since I last logged into AstinaGT to see what's been happening, and it looks as though there have been some significant changes around here. Great to see some old names still lurking, and looks like a significant intake of new members, great to see the site expanding and growing.

So I thought I'd drop in and say hello again, see how everyone is doing, check who still has an Astina (and there are some great worklogs on here) - surprised that so many of the original crew still have theirs!

I still have the Mazda 3, still ticking along very nicely. Hasn't really changed since I was last here some 2 years ago (except for some Koni FSD's I installed to accompany the lowered springs). Still living in Ballarat (except I bought a place last year) and still working for the Victorian Government (except I'm making a sideways transition to another Emergency Service, having spent the last 5 years as a CFA Dispatcher, I'm currently training to make the switch to Ambulance Dispatcher). It's funny, the past few years have gone so fast!

Maybe I'll pop in again sometime soon, not let another 2 years go past this time :)

Rupewrecht
08-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Good to see you back B-noid :)