PDA

View Full Version : WANTED :CYBER KIT FOR A 97 ASTINA

_NEO_
25-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Hey guys im new to the forums just picked a 97 mod astina and considering a cyber kit just wonder where to get them from and how much they are. im in melb.

also i jsut sold my rex so need some advise on thebest way to get more power with turbo conversion.

also does anyone know how many KW 97 model astinas are at the wheels?

thanks

jez 8)

KittyKatSmack
26-01-2004, 12:04 AM
cyber kit?

oh neo!!!

there are much better than cyber!

the fella's on here are a wealth of information and experience, let them show you alternatives to cyber!

you can do a hell of a lot better, but that is only my opinion, and you gotta do what you want in the end.

Welcome and enjoy your Astina!

:D

pr1mo
26-01-2004, 12:57 AM
97 model astinas have around 92 KW at the engine so im guessing around 60 at the wheels.

you can check out whats left of my cyber kit at the melbourne cruise coming up as well as a few turbo astinas. my front lip will be back on sometime mid to late this century :P

as for getting one shipped down i reckon pulse autostyling in braeside is your best bet as they have connections with danny at cyber.

other options are SSV and fibresports however the overall look and style of what you want is upto you!

cheers mike

Rupewrecht
27-01-2004, 11:34 AM
check out the thread at the top of this section of the forum.

it doesnt have cyber because they no longer have an online presence, but most places have pretty similar kits

uerofighter
13-02-2004, 10:17 PM
I`AM SEARCHING FOR A CYBER KIT TOO,I PHONE THEM AND THEY GAVE ME AN EMAIL SO I SEND THEM A PHOTO OF WHAT I`AM SEARCHING FOR.THEY ANSWER THAT THEY WILL SEND ANY AVAILABLE KITS IN A WEEK FROM NOW,BECAUSE THERE VERY BUSY,I WILL LET YOU NOW FOR EVERYTHING NEW.THIS IS THE MAIL :THEBLACKMAN42@HOTMAIL.COM[/img]

uerofighter
17-02-2004, 08:05 AM
this was the answer from cybersped
...<As far your tail lights, we do not keep them in stock becuase they are custom only, and only one car in australia has them.
we do not sell anymore in australia, but because you are from greece we are willing tp send some over, but to be honest they will be very expensive becuse we need your original lights to modify.
but seems you ae over in europe we are thinking that we might as well buy some in australia and modify and send them back to you.
the cost will not be cheap and i need to know your budget, so that i can work something out for you. >
so my friend if you want something from cyber you need a big wallet...

[/img]

pr1mo
17-02-2004, 01:01 PM
better off looking to the netherlands for custom work. jerentole.nl is the guy to speak to

cheers mike

mutek
28-03-2004, 03:44 PM
"97 model astinas have around 92 KW at the engine so im guessing around 60 at the wheels"

r u talking about the 1.8L 4cylinder model? cause i have the stock 2L 6cylinder and it has more kw than that ...

mrpayner
28-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Yeh.. the 1.8Lt is rated at 92kW, i believe the 2.0Lt has around the 102-108kW mark.. It should be in the tech corner of the main webpage for AstinaGT.

AP

Cosmo Dude
28-03-2004, 05:30 PM
Unless you have the Jap import V6, its 120kw.