PDA

View Full Version : ezzy style

zoom
03-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard from ezzy. Also do you know if you can get the front bar of the wide body kit and fit it without flaring the gaurds???

sik astina
03-02-2004, 06:03 PM
yeh saw eric a few weeks ago in town. the front bar u will have to pump ur guards to fit it. its only a one off

-Mick

BigMal
04-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Didn't think anybody would buy "anything" from Eric again.

Mal

zoom
05-02-2004, 12:52 PM
why wouldnt anyone buy anything from eric? I thought he would have been better to buy things of than cyber.

BigMal
05-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Obviously you have never bought anything from him then.
Just ask those that have :(

Luckily I never have

Mal

KittyKatSmack
05-02-2004, 08:28 PM
/me hates Cyber!!!!!!

/me hates Veilside!!!!!!

/me thinks everyone has a bad day

/me thinks to each their own

/me thinks there have been enough flame wars around here lately

/me shuts up now

BigMal
05-02-2004, 11:25 PM
You can Flame me all you like but if I can stop another person
being like Dan and spending $7000 with Eric and getting a broken motor,
broken gearbox and broken turbo all being sold as "As seen on EZZY"
I would still be happy. So many newbies wanted so much be like EZZY
and I would tell people what was wrong and then Eric would PM them
so nobody else would know and they would get burned.
I like Eric as a person but his business sence is ruthless and I dont like
seeing people I know getting treated that way.

Mal

KittyKatSmack
05-02-2004, 11:29 PM
/me not flaming!!!!!!

/me just saying everyone is different and everyone has a choice.....

pr1mo
05-02-2004, 11:41 PM
another memorable ezzy moment was when i bought some wheels secondhand off him only to find out that one of them was cracked the next morning.

did someone say ruthless?! :twisted: :twisted:

EZZY
06-02-2004, 03:19 PM
You can Flame me all you like but if I can stop another person
being like Dan and spending $7000 with Eric and getting a broken motor,
broken gearbox and broken turbo all being sold as "As seen on EZZY"
I would still be happy. So many newbies wanted so much be like EZZY
and I would tell people what was wrong and then Eric would PM them
so nobody else would know and they would get burned.
I like Eric as a person but his business sence is ruthless and I dont like
seeing people I know getting treated that way.

Mal

Mal,
what are you talking about? The issues with Dan had NOTHING to do with my business. Pls get your fact straight before putting someone down.

Eric

EZZY
06-02-2004, 03:27 PM
another memorable ezzy moment was when i bought some wheels secondhand off him only to find out that one of them was cracked the next morning.

did someone say ruthless?! :twisted: :twisted:

Mike,
knew you'd bring this up!
you knew very well that the wheels werent mine. was doing a favour for a mate of mine. that wasnt even done under the business.
didnt i get you a good deal?
didnt i fitted them for you?
didnt i get it repaired for you?
didnt i get it resprayed for you?
didnt i get it delivered to your door in melbourne?
all out of my pocket. did i even ask you for a cent?

what else do you want? havent i done enough already?

eric

pr1mo
06-02-2004, 06:23 PM
true that they wernt yours to begin with.

but heres what i got for my $1450

1 rim cracked and out of round
2 rims in fair condition
1 rim in very good contdition

2 falken tyres which had come off a car with serious alignment/ camber problems (advertised as being %80 new)

2 toyo tyres which were that badly scolloped (uneven wear like a wave across the face of the tread) the decreased road grip was scary and i lost my rear end on two oucasions as a result. (advertised as being BRAND new)

after 6 months the repair work to that cracked rim resurfaced and i began to encounter flat tyres every 2nd day.

I only drove on those wheels for 1500 km in 6 months period due to the unsafe nature of what i was sold. The thing that really got to me is that regardless of who owned the wheels in the first place i had to turn myself into the bad guy as i had no choice but to rip off a tyre and wheel centre by trading them in (at conciderable personal loss)

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

EZZY
06-02-2004, 08:54 PM
true that they wernt yours to begin with.

but heres what i got for my $1450

1 rim cracked and out of round
2 rims in fair condition
1 rim in very good contdition

2 falken tyres which had come off a car with serious alignment/ camber problems (advertised as being %80 new)

2 toyo tyres which were that badly scolloped (uneven wear like a wave across the face of the tread) the decreased road grip was scary and i lost my rear end on two oucasions as a result. (advertised as being BRAND new)

after 6 months the repair work to that cracked rim resurfaced and i began to encounter flat tyres every 2nd day.

I only drove on those wheels for 1500 km in 6 months period due to the unsafe nature of what i was sold. The thing that really got to me is that regardless of who owned the wheels in the first place i had to turn myself into the bad guy as i had no choice but to rip off a tyre and wheel centre by trading them in (at conciderable personal loss)

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

sorry to hear that Mike.
the condition of the tyres were told by the owner. i only pass the them directly. if i knew all that before hand, i would even bother to let you know let along letting you buy them. if you suggested something like that on the day, i would've cancel the deal and return the wheels back to my mate. :oops: :oops: :oops:

eric

Pernod
06-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Hmmm, being a blunt person, i think i'll just put in my 2 cents and say this place is looking more and more like some of the ford/holden forums. With people saying things in the public domain that should probably be sorted out off the main boards. :roll:

KittyKatSmack
06-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Indeed

Shall we put this one to bed too people?

This sort of thing really isn't getting anyone anywhere, and just looks bad, plain and simple.

pr1mo
06-02-2004, 11:01 PM
sorry to hear that Mike.
the condition of the tyres were told by the owner. i only pass the them directly. if i knew all that before hand, i would even bother to let you know let along letting you buy them. if you suggested something like that on the day, i would've cancel the deal and return the wheels back to my mate. :oops: :oops: :oops:

eric

the owner didnt pass on alot of things unfortunatley. he definetley didnt tell you that hed more than likely had an accident in them i.e. ran into a gutter doing 60km. he also didnt tell you that he had had a go at fixing one by simply sanding the alloy a bit and weld the two sections back together in a very shoddy manner.

As a relativley inexperienced member of these forums i put a great deal of trust in my peers when it came to purchasing aftermarket gear. Id only had my astina for 6 months at that point and it was almost enough to make me want to stop modifying my car alltogether concidering that i had only recently returned to part time work.

sik astina
06-02-2004, 11:01 PM
yeh put it to bed. i thought this was sorted out before :|

Dogo
07-02-2004, 07:11 AM
Topic Locked.

zoom, if you would like to contact EZZY perhaps you can do so via PM.

now lets all take a deep breath and leave it alone.