PDA

View Full Version : Something humorous i found - 2 door astina?

ABC
28-10-2002, 09:16 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Found this while looking around the trading post

What the? ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAZDA 323 ASTINA
Small 2 Door, 1996, 126700 kms, white, manual, power steering, power windows, air conditioning, unleaded, fuel injected, central locking, alloy wheels, compact disc, $13990, AMG93H HOMEBUSH 02-9746 0100 DL-18311 NATIONAL CAR CONNECTIONS

Turns out that its a standard Astina Hatchback. :D[/color:post_uid0]

BigBoyLemonade
28-10-2002, 09:27 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]yeah ppl do that a lot cause its reffered to as a Coupe...

I have had ppl get in my car through the front door to sit in the back... it just comes down to ppl are dumb asses[/color:post_uid0]

ABC
28-10-2002, 09:30 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Me too, I've had to point out that there is another door handle near the back that they can use.

The funny thing was that it was a dealer advertisement - with a picture!!!

Dumb-asses! :D[/color:post_uid0]

Rupewrecht
28-10-2002, 09:32 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]with the hatch i find it believeable, but someone tried to get in the back of my hardtop via the front door! and she wasn't blonde :;):[/color:post_uid0]

sik astina
29-10-2002, 07:26 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid2]ROFL!

I think we've all had a laugh when someones tried to climb over the front seat haha

I had a mate do that LOL... I told him it had rear doors, and the next day when I went to see him, he still went through the front door :laugh:

That chick that tried gettin into your hardtop must've been a natural blonde lol Did she go headfirst or try manouvering around it, get a good view?? :O :;):

-Mick[/color:post_uid2]

..::TalenT::..
29-10-2002, 09:04 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid2]lol .. thats crazy ... but serious there is only the join thats about 30 cms long that seperates the door and the back of the car. if ya shaved the rear door handles it would really screw people over .. lol ..

Adam :cool:[/color:post_uid2]

Rupewrecht
29-10-2002, 08:13 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]nah, natural brunette :;): she tilted the front seat forward, put her foot in the back passenger footwell...it was about this time i thought i should mention that it had a back door *:D *:laugh: *:D[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
29-10-2002, 09:02 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]That sounds like you mate. Catch her in mid stride with
one leg in and one out. No wonder you know she is a
natural brunette. You probably gave her the long explanation
as well just so she would hold the pose for you.

Well Done !!

Mal[/color:post_uid1]

sabretooth
30-10-2002, 07:49 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I was just thinking today how cool my car would look if it were a 2 door :)

[img:post_uid0]http://members.optushome.com.au/sabretooth/Car/2door.jpg[/img:post_uid0]
Not too shabby?[/color:post_uid0]

chuky
30-10-2002, 08:35 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]just to add to the confusion, there is actually a 323 ba model (94-98) with just 2 doors, but to be honest it just looks like a bus ran into the rear end of the standard astina hatch...not my cup of tea really but no offence to those of u who own one :;):

as for people climbing in over the front seats to get to the rear, yeah ive gotten that too but more commonly i find that people cant find the handle on the inside to close the passenger door after they get in... ???[/color:post_uid0]

white^pony
30-10-2002, 09:39 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]yeh i seen that...its got the lazer lynx ass with a BA astina front.....crazy ****[/color:post_uid0]

..::TalenT::..
30-10-2002, 12:13 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid4]yeh people can never find that little handle to close the door... my nanna she is always grabbin the edgeof the window and pullin ..

adam :cool:[/color:post_uid4]

bRaDiNhO
30-10-2002, 05:34 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Its called a 323C.

I like it better than the Lynx tho.

Funny funny stories. Just as bad as my friend who was trying to find the rear door handle in a Celica even tho they'd gotten in through the front :D

Sabretooth (or anyone) what is the badge on the front of your car? It is the same badge as on most of the GTR's and GTX's. Is it an unusual Mazda symbol or does it mean something else? Never actually studied it.

Cheers[/color:post_uid0]

Rupewrecht
30-10-2002, 08:15 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]as far as i know thats the jap-spec badge, which i *think* is the Eunos 100 badge...

the 323C:
[img:post_uid0]http://www.protegetech.com/323c_3.jpg[/img:post_uid0]

and how could you forget the 3 door protege...
[img:post_uid0]http://www.protegetech.com/pro2.jpg[/img:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
30-10-2002, 08:31 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Is that the one that is what we call a ford lynx but with
an astina front instead of the round headlights. *Have
seen pictures of them in europe. *The Lynx is too tall and
skinny, looks like it has been hugged a bit to hard by granny.
If it was lower in the roof and wider think they would have
been a nicer car. *Has the same motor as an Astina so a
BPT conversion is possible and is a smaller car so you would
have weight savings.
I think we all have had the 2 door incident. *I being the
bastard I am let the girl (Don't know why its always them)
get all the way into the car and then said "hang on I need
to get something out the back and opened the rear passenger
door beside her then leaned in. *Yep the jaw dropped and the
other 2 passengers thought it was the best. *My Astina does
remind me of my old 86 Celica SX in size, shape etc so you
can understand how people get confused specially with a
dark colour like mine where the handles aren't obvious.

Anyway another long post.

Regards

Mal[/color:post_uid1]

BigMal
30-10-2002, 08:39 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Doh sorry guys didn't look at the second page.
Still haven't had my morning coffee yet.

Mal :([/color:post_uid1]

sabretooth
31-10-2002, 04:57 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="bRaDiNhO"]Sabretooth (or anyone) what is the badge on the front of your car? *It is the same badge as on most of the GTR's and GTX's. *Is it an unusual Mazda symbol or does it mean something else? *Never actually studied it. *

Cheers[/quote:post_uid0]
That's the Familia badge. Because the Familia and 323F share a lot of the same panels and trims, the parts are used by insurance companies as repair replacements because they're cheaper. Which indicates that my car has had a small ding in the front at some stage in its life. They did a really good job fixing it so I'm not worried. :)[/color:post_uid0]

CityEnd
31-10-2002, 08:56 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]hahahaha yay!
I can finally share my stories...

I've got 4... =)

1st) me, my mate and a girl where gonna go out.... my mate jumps into the front seat and closes the door.. the girl walks around to the driver side and waits 4 me.. i open the door and she trys to enter.. I jokingly say "what? u wanna drive do u?", she replies "no... Si(my mate) closed the door on me so i couldn't get it.. so I was gonna hop in on yourside..."
"um.. it's a 4 door?"

2nd) me and another mate went to pick up his sis from her friend house... she comes out.... knowing full well it's not my mates cars, so it's pretty logical that the front seats r taken(driver n passenger). she opens the front door.... my mates goes "what do u want?"
she replies "let me in.."
"use the rear door..."

3rd) 2 girls at the front door waiting to get in.. i over hear their conversation...
"I'm gonna sit in the front"
"i don't care.. i still got to get in u know..."
the first girl gives the 2nd girl a weird look...
then the 2nd girl realies that it's a 4 door.... so funny, should have seen her face.. it was like a light blub lit up above her head...
I chuckled as i hopped in.. pretended i didn't hear.. =)

4th) going out, meeting in front of a friends house... we decided to take just 1 car... so 2 girls get out of the other car and proceed to enter my car, one girl opens the front door and folds the seat forward... hm... she was then stopped by the 2nd girl.....

well that's it from me =)[/color:post_uid0]