PDA

View Full Version : Air-con problems

Cosmo Dude
15-12-2002, 08:42 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid3]I've come across a jap spec climate control for my '96 BA.
I've replaced the A/C controls, the Blower motor (has transisterised speed control not switched resisters) the dash wiring loom, installed a bunch of sensors and put it back together just to find the A/C doesn't work. ???
I'm currently using the driving light switch to control the A/C as there is still something missing in the wiring dep't ???
The system works well but if I could find a Wiring manual that covered this system I could finish this project and go about installing the driving lights.[/color:post_uid3]

BigMal
17-12-2002, 12:34 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Not sure if you go to the Mazda dealer and have a look at
the manuals they have if it will include the jap details. Cant
think of where else as there aren't any other books I have
seen about the jap Lantis.
How does the Jap controls look. Thats the unit with climate
control isn't it ??

Way cool mod, pun intended.

Mal[/color:post_uid1]

CityEnd
19-12-2002, 06:56 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]damn, that's a good point u raised. I was going to swap my a/c controler with a climate controler. thought it would be just plug it into the appropreate plug and it'll work, but I guess not coz there are senors wires and stuff on the climate control...[/color:post_uid0]

sik astina
19-12-2002, 07:34 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid5]Mal, sent you a pic through email of the Jap climate
controls. :D

-Mick[/color:post_uid5]

ssman
15-06-2005, 11:37 AM
was thinking fo doing it myself....tell me what you had to replace and did you fix your problems,....thanks shane

Cosmo Dude
15-06-2005, 08:22 PM
OMFG, I think this was my first thread :D

Answered on other thread.