PDA

View Full Version : 5 word story - in full - The story so far . . .

SehnKhan
12-02-2003, 12:30 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Cruising on the street in the slums of downtown Wollongong to find a hoe on the bonnet of an Astina wearing nothing but a small skimpy little G-String and a pink cowboy hat with black leather knee high boots grasping a long kinky whip, and a tube of lubricant which she uses to moisten door seals on her Astina. Suddenly, out of the darkness appears Big Gay Mik and gay theo by his side and they both pull out there long hairly shlong with great difficulty as they have multiple acne scars along with one distinct oversized testicle in each of their hands. But the hoe says no and Ripps Off Mask To Reveal Big Mal cross dressing at who work's at a strippers joint to pay for his fifth transexual operation after he ended up with three large holes in his rectum due to multiple orgasmic experiences arising from one of his kinky rendezvous with Primo in the Ezzy style performance workshop and Toyboy looked on with a huge smile while tugging his short but fat gear knob while needing to go to the waxing studio to get a full Brazilian wax, and screamed like a little school girl. Then he realises that he accidentally got his fingers caught in the old mechanical vibrating vagina with pr1mo's hair tangled all around it causing the biggest afro ever seen since Miss_323 last washed. Suddenly Rupewrecht bends over and cops some arse action from Primo only for Lantis to jump in for some threesome action screaming out loud "Whos ya daddy,say my name bitch" which suddenly becomes a dance to the music of the BOV from Rupewretch's Astina then they grab some moonshine and head for the beach which they all skinny dip at now and then. Critter cracks onto izgood while ezzy wants it from all people at all different angels imaginable, so he gets resume filling material for his practicly empty resume (which is empty because he doesn't get enough action). Suddenly some plutonium (just lying around finds itself lodged in his astina's exhaust pipe, increasing it's torque and power levels explosively. It also does great things For his very high libido and his itchy scrot which obviously gives him trouble every now and again, so to the chemist he goes for some (legal) marijuana medication, which Gets his nut saks high and goes off singing the Afroman song, back to the candy-apple pink astina which gets him all wet with mick ready for some serious bump and grind action against 3 hot chicks wearing nothing which make Eric uncomfortable, so with which they use to Spit polish Mals new bonnet with theo's cock rag to get a nice glossy shine. Later that afternoon, Theo decided that he should repent his nasty goings on by heading to Melbourne to see Pr1mo and Dogo sharing Kyras big black, fat and pulsating vibrator whose batteries had just died around at the feminist meeting so all the women grabbed a power drill with attachments (even though they had no idea what to start with ), they put on the phillips head, jammed in the end of the fat vibrator and Boosted it to 20 psi before losing control and wiping out toyboy's left nut-sack, forcing Theo to now endure celibacy. Then amazingly the little sack bounced back!! Theo was amazed by the prompt recovery and he squeeled like a little monkey, looking for his mummy (who happens to be a red 1996 Astina Hatch), *laughing about how his father had sex with a car. When he was drunk at the 2002 sydney autosalon final battle which featured not one but 69 cops posing as hookers in an effort to catch Sik Astina in the corner to see his little schlong with cyber sticker still on Which got ripped off and replaced with an Ezzystyle sticker!. Which was sourced from ezzy's boot next to his drugs, ready for delivery to Pr1mo. Eric rolled into melbourne in His PIMP DADDY outfit and blue seude shoes (matching his fully sik interior and then rubbed up against his roll-cage which was when sandyman decided to rub himself happy while taking it up the Ass By Big Mal, who liked sandymans exotic inventiveness and his ability to kick Toyboy's arse using only his uncanny ability which involved the use of a rectal thermometer and deepheat to probe the inner depths of Toyboy's eyeballs, so deep that genital herpies erupt in a young elephant in ChinaWhich was infact toyboy's twin sister named sandyman. they went to foreign affairs to give details about their illegitimate child who is fully fully sik with a kebab in one hand, and a cabanossi in the other with little suvlakii From playing with his Kebab. Suddenly, Izg00d's gimp Wookie appeares (who is really Miss323) in curlers and un-shaven legs with mrshadow greasy style hair. She began screaming about PMS And how she loved to Count Sik_Miks 3 pubic hairs which he groomed daily to prevent the cooties attacking his dip-stick. Only BigMal could stand oral sex with him because it involved 5 huge giant scandinavian women fooling around in miss323 pink oversized G-spot,which then happened to react violently with the plutonium that Icewish had recently pulled Out of IZGOODS fully sik chocolate coated arsehole,suddenly Pr1mo pulled out his rubber dongs and spanked Dan's arse vigourously whilst chanting "WOOOOAAAAH DADDY! PURPLE rain,purple rain in my pancreas pulsating perfectly. Pr1imo's penis decided it had had enough of Toyboy and Sik_astina wet nostrils, and promptly falls into up Daves arse with a super soaker 500 Deluxe pump (good for the wrist musclesand freshens your breath),suddenly MrPayner jumps out wearing red skin tight leather pants and blue snakeskin boots looking for a magnifying-glass and tweezers.His shlong *had gotten stuck In sandymans dirty aresole and had cheesy bits hanging out much like the new zealand's. He picked the cheesy bit up and threw it at Dan who opened his mouth ready for the catch of The day Howzaaaaaat then dan polished Sandyman's knob with the cheese spread he prepared earlier as well as home grown dried marijuana herbs which he scored from Dogo's chop shop which also makes great pies. Then Sandyman grabbed his vibrator, jamming it in toyboy's eye-socket to lube it up to Stick in Sandymans penal passage. Suddenly out of no where Appears BigMal with whips/chains to give toyboy some discipline.Grabbing him by the shlong and swinging him around his knees, laughing about the size of his nose. *Which he had moulded by Micheal jacksons plastic surgon rapist guy who also made false teeth for the TV star Mr Ed whome ironically is hung like a shirt on a coat-hanger. With desire in his eyes for the new MJ chin SehnKhan called the *plastic surgon to the north pole for IceWish, whom required urgent surgery on his extremely exhausted wrinkly left nipple after numerous events with *Miss Playboy 2003 . . . . .

AND WE MOVE FORWARD

Keep it up guys :D :D :D[/color:post_uid0]

Sandyman
12-02-2003, 05:02 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]damn, sehnkahn. i am thinking you have alot of time on your hands? good stuff though![/color:post_uid0]

Critter
12-02-2003, 09:52 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]hehe
I am exhausted after reading that......
what perverse minds we have :)[/color:post_uid0]

IceWish
12-02-2003, 11:14 AM
[color=#336633:post_uid0]Damn im im tired reading that too.......Sell it to hollywood they'll make a movie.........Keanu Reevs will play me...[/color:post_uid0]

MrShadow
12-02-2003, 09:17 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]The guy that played Zorg can play me :)[/color:post_uid0]

mrpayner
13-02-2003, 12:50 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]That is Gary Oldman. Champion actor who is very diverse also. There have been some movies that I've seen and didn't realise it was him playing the character. His appearance can change dramatically.

Adam[/color:post_uid0]

IceWish
13-02-2003, 11:39 AM
[color=#336633:post_uid0]That little midget from Austin Powers can play Sandyman......[/color:post_uid0]

MrShadow
13-02-2003, 09:59 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]That little midget from Austin Powers can play Sandyman......[/quote:post_uid0]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"And wooshka, cop that he says..."[/color:post_uid0]

mrpayner
14-02-2003, 01:57 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]:D *:D *:laugh: *:laugh:

[quote:post_uid0]That little midget from Austin Powers can play Sandyman......[/quote:post_uid0]

That's [color=gold:post_uid0][b:post_uid0]<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>GOLD</span>[/b:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]!!!

Sandyman
14-02-2003, 04:59 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]heh heh. good call man. yes, "gold".[/color:post_uid0]

SehnKhan
14-02-2003, 06:46 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Ouch - I sense impending pain for someone . . .[/color:post_uid0]

Sandyman
14-02-2003, 08:22 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]??? i don't know what impending means and can't be bothered to look it up, so do u mean 'impending pain' in my favour or ice_wish's?[/color:post_uid0]

IceWish
14-02-2003, 02:46 PM
[color=#336633:post_uid0]hey you know we're kool right Sandyman.........[/color:post_uid0]

Sandyman
15-02-2003, 08:56 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]yeah, i was gonna say something like that, but i forgot :([/color:post_uid0]

Rupewrecht
04-03-2003, 02:17 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]a very strange, large yellow dogo?!?!?!!?!?!

riiiiiiight :O[/color:post_uid0]

MrShadow
04-03-2003, 06:59 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Well, this is getting wierd... :p[/color:post_uid0]

Sandyman
05-03-2003, 04:07 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]i think it got weird around when the hooker turned into big mal at the start[/color:post_uid0]

mrpayner
17-03-2003, 06:45 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Damn it!! :( We were going so well without the disgusting "sexual" connotations.

Sandyman
18-03-2003, 04:51 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]yeah, we were going well:( . i'm trying to get me out of this homosexual thing that mik keeps going on about.[/color:post_uid0]

IceWish
22-03-2003, 12:34 PM
[color=#336633:post_uid0]wonder how fast supergirl will go with that NOS ice cream cone[/color:post_uid0]

Sandyman
23-03-2003, 05:55 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]lol. good call.[/color:post_uid0]

Rupewrecht
24-03-2003, 09:47 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Mal dressed as Catwoman? now theeeeeere's a bad mental image *:;): *:p *:p[/color:post_uid0]

Sandyman
27-03-2003, 03:37 AM
[color=#FF0000:post_uid0]it seems that mals been getting a bit about crossdressing in this story.[/color:post_uid0]

Rupewrecht
06-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Welcome to 'Thread from the Dead' time...

I am seriously impressed that someone noticed the dog in my avatar - i hadn't even noticed it - and i used it for ages on the Fast Fours Forums... :lol: :lol:

sik astina
07-05-2003, 09:43 AM
what dog. i still cant see it? is there a Dog in mine? :lol: :P

MrShadow
07-05-2003, 11:48 AM
Sik ==> Ahh, yeah, there's two actually... :wink: :roll: :lol:

Dan ==> Can't see your avatar. Comes up as a broken link. WTF?? :?