PDA

View Full Version : G/B corksport order

HAIGHIE
14-10-2012, 09:14 PM
ok so i'm ordering some stuff off corksport and just wanted to see if anyone else wants anything aswell to cut down on shipping

so have a look on corksports website and hit me up whit what you want,
https://www.corksport.com/
then select either : mazdaspeed protege
or : mazda protege

i will be making the order hopefully on the 26th of october so just under 3 weeks

prices will be as per corksports prices but obviously shippings where you'll be saving the moneys, so if you wanna know a pretty firm MAX price
Add what you want to the shopping cart and then get shipping calculated, and it will be cheeper then that

i gess it would workout almost the same price for me to ship something to someone interstate then what it maybe to just do you own order but if you don't want the hassel of having to do an order and what not i'd be happy to still do this

to save again if there are more people from the one area i could ship to one person and then sort it out between you guys

so hit me up.
0: name. part number
part number (if there are more then one item)
1:
2:
3:
4:

Hammo
14-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Man I just bought front and rear strut brace of them couple weeks ago, if i had of known you were doing this prob would have waited. hoping its shipped already.

HAIGHIE
14-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Man I just bought front and rear strut brace of them couple weeks ago, if i had of known you were doing this prob would have waited. hoping its shipped already.

haha ohwell not to worry man
but if there's anything else you want!!!!! lol

Hammo
14-10-2012, 09:33 PM
apart from a cat back exhaust there isn't much, that will have to wait though, getting bumpers resprayed. will post pics of strut bars when get them if people interested.

HAIGHIE
14-10-2012, 09:46 PM
yer man forsure i've seen matts rear one so sexy, would like to see how the front one sits

xeon8
14-10-2012, 11:48 PM
I bought a strut brace too (not CS), but maybe would of gone down the CS route instead if I knew this was happening :(

I'm keen on a set of shocks though, but I think I might pass as I need to replenish my monies first ;)

Hammo
17-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Strut bars turned up finally took some pics for you all to look at, seems like a good quality product.

http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=308595&postcount=80

HAIGHIE
17-10-2012, 12:12 PM
They look pretty good man, can't wait to get my rear one now