PDA

View Full Version : GI: Wholesale 20mm Rear Sway Bar Remake

HAIGHIE
28-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Hello Fellow AGT friends.

As stated in title, there will be a re-make / copy of the Wholesale 20mm Rear Sway Bar (RSW) for the Mazda (BJ) series. By far the best one ever.

For all of you looking to get the most out of your cars handling this is by far the greatest mod and most cost effective out of all of them. And will give your car that go kart feeling.

Now the more Numbers we have the cheaper it will be, all RSB's will be supplied with Super Pro D-bushes as well with CUT TO LENGHT end links. Unless you already have AAC links.

I will make a HOW TO on fitting the bar so there will not be any issues with sway bar Knock. As this seemed to be a big issue previously with incorrect fitment of the RSB. With INCORRECT length END LINKS

I hope to have the bar around the $300 mark with the extras, but as I said before the more that get made the cheaper it will be, the less the more expensive it will be.

And then shipping but if there are more then one going to Say QLD I can send together and you can cut the shipping costs in haft,

The time on these RSB's are around a 4-6 week process to have them copied and sent back to me, so give a rough time frame of up to 8ish weeks from the time of order and it will be in your car.

So once we start to get a good number of interest I will get the Ball rolling :)

lets see some numbers.

1. ONE23Q

ONE23Q
28-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Interested :-)

HAIGHIE
28-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Number one there Kyle :)

JDM323
29-07-2014, 05:31 AM
If it's a copy/remake why not have the center profile moved forward to correct the knocking issue that the prototype run had, this would reduce the need for shimming/spacing the bar mounts and the bj1 rear end links suit the wholesale rsb quite well also.

ohfosho
29-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Very interested :)

Eddy
05-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Hello Fellow AGT friends.

As stated in title, there will be a re-make / copy of the Wholesale 20mm Rear Sway Bar (RSW) for the Mazda (BJ) series. By far the best one ever.

For all of you looking to get the most out of your cars handling this is by far the greatest mod and most cost effective out of all of them. And will give your car that go kart feeling.

Now the more Numbers we have the cheaper it will be, all RSB's will be supplied with Super Pro D-bushes as well with CUT TO LENGHT end links. Unless you already have AAC links.

I will make a HOW TO on fitting the bar so there will not be any issues with sway bar Knock. As this seemed to be a big issue previously with incorrect fitment of the RSB. With INCORRECT length END LINKS

I hope to have the bar around the $300 mark with the extras, but as I said before the more that get made the cheaper it will be, the less the more expensive it will be.

And then shipping but if there are more then one going to Say QLD I can send together and you can cut the shipping costs in haft,

The time on these RSB's are around a 4-6 week process to have them copied and sent back to me, so give a rough time frame of up to 8ish weeks from the time of order and it will be in your car.

So once we start to get a good number of interest I will get the Ball rolling :)

lets see some numbers.

1. ONE23Q
2. Eddy

Add me to the list

HAIGHIE
06-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Good to see another one down :) if I can get 5 people as deff's I'll get the ball rolling. :)

Shane: I could do that but then for all the people who don't own a BJ1 ( most )
They would still have to buy a set of standard BJ1 end links, which compared to the cut to length ones the standard pins are piss weak. And I didn't have to shim the bar at all to get it to fit. As I said if you install the bar correctly with the end links at the correct length there will be "0" fouling.

I just put the AWR swaybar mounting brackets on because it looks mad and yes it puts a bigger surface mount on the rear crossmember but not actually needed

JDM323
07-08-2014, 04:40 AM
the only reason mine has 3mm shims was to stop the lateral locks from rubbing against the crossmember, with the bj1 end links on my bj2 there is no knocking at all.

hart3_9
10-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Let me know how u guys go id love to get on

bennysp20
10-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Wasn't sure if I really need express my interest but obviously I'm in hehehe

HAIGHIE
11-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Haha benny lol I'll put your names down

Keano
11-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Ben Kean is very keen :D !!!

SLY 323
17-08-2014, 10:26 PM
I'm In!!

TheLast323
02-09-2014, 12:12 AM
I'm also interested in one please :D

1MAQL8
06-07-2015, 01:40 PM
I know it's an old thread.....but I'd potentially be interested :)

Rambo sp20
16-11-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm interested