PDA

View Full Version : Suspension upgrade: Eibach pro spring or sway bars or both?

Cloudland
20-10-2004, 03:13 PM
besides the wheel upgrade in mind, i'm also thinking about a suspension upgrade.

Eibach pro-kit springs set is my choice because of the progressive springs, the cheapest price i found was US$185 + US$120 for shipping from ebay. where did U find a $260 deal, twilight?

Sway bars - i guess white lines are reasonable choices and i could save on shipping. maybe i'll just start with a rear bar.

so, my question is, should i go for the springs first or sway bars first, or both? which option is more cost effective?

thanks!

twilightprotege
20-10-2004, 03:27 PM
try asking the auth vendors on www.msprotege.com - they'll do you a good deal. shipping shouldnt be that much. usually ebay ppl make their money off shipping rather than the goods

Cloudland
21-10-2004, 07:17 PM
bump!

eibach springs, or stronger (rear) sway bars, which is more cost effective towards better body-roll control? thanks.

twilightprotege
21-10-2004, 08:40 PM
sways for sure, but dont forget that suspension is a complete package

Cloudland
21-10-2004, 08:59 PM
sways for sure, but dont forget that suspension is a complete package
U r not gonna organize a gb on the sways, right? :?

btw, afaik, U have eibach pro-kit on stock struts, right? U also mentioned about revalving the stock struts in the future.

btw2, i was thinking about tokico hps with the eibach pro-kit, seems to be a good combination.

twilightprotege
21-10-2004, 09:33 PM
no gb on that :( not enough interest unfortunately

yeah i have the eibach pro-kit - in terms of shocks, i dont think the stockers are re-valveable (thought they were at one stage). anyway, i'll prob end up getting kyb's

yeah the tokico hp's and eibachs is a popular combo - snert has that setup coming to him very very soon.

Rupewrecht
22-10-2004, 03:06 PM
no gb on that :( not enough interest unfortunately

yeah i have the eibach pro-kit - in terms of shocks, i dont think the stockers are re-valveable (thought they were at one stage). anyway, i'll prob end up getting kyb's

yeah the tokico hp's and eibachs is a popular combo - snert has that setup coming to him very very soon.

weird, BA struts can be rebuilt, but it's not cheap.

skippy
27-10-2004, 03:37 PM
I am 100% interested in a rear sway bar for a BA astina.
Could be intesreted in two (1 4 a mate)

If this is going ahead PLEASE pm me as I donít get the notificiations of updates.

Anyone thinking about it read this:

http://www.tuninglinx.com/html/a_bars.html

good site worth a book mark,

if no group buy, what should I buy?

me knows nothing,

Cloudland
27-10-2004, 03:43 PM
if no group buy, what should I buy?
no group in plan.

i'm seriously thinking about a whiteline rear sway bar, a 20mm non-adjustable one.

www.whiteline.com.au