PDA

View Full Version : Full bodykit for sale - Custom made

IZG-00D
08-02-2003, 11:22 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]guys and gals, i have decided to sell my bodykit separate from the car.
it's for $2200 ONO polar white bodykit supply only...

* font bar with rods (Ezzy-Style)
* rear bar (Cyber)
* side skirts with side add-ons
* custom skyline type rear lights
* veilside spoiler (i think mick wanted this, must confirm first)

NOTE im gonna need the buyers front and rear good condition stock bar and rear lights to replace mine...

thanks guys[/color:post_uid0]

Toyboy
08-02-2003, 11:33 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Izgood,please hold the rear lights for me,till we work out a price ???[/color:post_uid0]

sik astina
09-02-2003, 04:19 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid0]Im still keen pete![/color:post_uid0]

BigBoyLemonade
09-02-2003, 05:30 AM
[color=#006666:post_uid0]yeah I am interested in the rear bar... mine is fixed! so there is no problems

but I will need negotiate on the bar[/color:post_uid0]

Edited By Lantis on 1044732737

pr1mo
09-02-2003, 08:26 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]emails sent :)

cheers mike[/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
09-02-2003, 07:56 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]thanks guys for the offer... right now i only have a price for the full kit. i will get back to you with your request on separate prices.

sik_mick - veilside wing (sorry for the long wait)
tony - rear bar
toyboy - rear lights
primo - side skirts

any1 wants the front bar???
i will have to talk to some1 about prices on selling it separate.

thanks guys...[/color:post_uid0]

Toyboy
10-02-2003, 08:36 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Dont worry bout the rear lights man,ive got other things to take care off now :([/color:post_uid0]

pr1mo
10-02-2003, 09:19 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]any chance of putting my name next to those rear lights pete?

cheers mike :)[/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
10-02-2003, 08:10 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]any1 wants the front bar anad rear???[/color:post_uid0]

Provo
10-02-2003, 09:30 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Nope but if the spoiler falls through i'm interested!!!
Cheers,
Joe[/color:post_uid0]

Dogo
10-02-2003, 10:40 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I'm interested in the front bar ...

could you please send me a better pic, or a link to somewhere on the internet with better pics ?

david.sole@bigpond.com *or PM *me

thanx!
Dave[/color:post_uid0]

astina
11-02-2003, 03:35 AM
[color=#32CD32:post_uid0]yeah im interested in the front and rear bars[/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
11-02-2003, 07:52 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]astina... you live here in sydney..? we can make a quick swap and just add cash to it... no probs...
let me know soon as i will get rid o f the car by end of this week.[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
11-02-2003, 10:21 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I haven't seen any prices here.
How much were the rear lights ??

Ta

Mal[/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
11-02-2003, 10:35 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Ill give it to you for $200 with the swap from your stock...
how about it??? need this things taken off by end of this week. let me know mal.[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
11-02-2003, 11:12 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Pr1mo put his hand up before me so its only
fair he has first dibs, but I can pick them up friday
and swap for my stuff. Just one question can the car
be engineered with them. Did Eric has his car Eng with
them.

I am still intertested in the bonnet and will take it
when I get my cheque from work end of this month.

Regards

Mal[/color:post_uid1]

IZG-00D
11-02-2003, 11:17 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]sorry guys... im in a hurry to sell the car this week. i have a buyer and does not want the bodykit on the car.
he just bought it off me for $17k so now im gonna have to make it up for the bodykit... hopefully, this guy wont change his mind. i will get a deposit from him soon.

primo... sorry but i really have to sell the parts ASAP.
mal... if we can meet up as soon as you can, we can just do a quick swap with the cash aswell...
the rear lights IS engineered from eric EZZY. I will have to take off my rear bar for the reverse lights aswell...
let me know mal.

thanks

PS.. sorry again primo... i know im beeing unreasonable here but i have to sell ASAP...[/color:post_uid0]

apparition
11-02-2003, 11:43 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Hi Pete! *Wising you all the best in the selling of your astina... looks like it's going to be sold soon!
Did the buyer want the car stock standard?

Can you post up some prices for the all the items that you are selling to give everyone an idea of how much to save / budget.

Cheers;
Daniel[/color:post_uid1]

BigMal
11-02-2003, 11:46 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]I get paid Friday so just give me a time and place.
Prefer to do Friday as got a big party friday night
so Saturday will be a writeoff. After work friday
if fine party doesn't start till 11pm.

Regards

BigMal
11-02-2003, 11:50 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Peter,
Just to clarify I have friday off so can do anytime during
the day. Wasn't clear the first time. But after work to
suit you is OK for me.

Regards

IZG-00D
12-02-2003, 12:07 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]no probs mal. if your good at electronics, i can come over your place and do a quick swap... right now, eric is the only one that know the wiring setup.

guys, it would be great to sell the parts to some1 here in the forum so i know it's in good care. so, any buyers for the front and rear??? must be done by end of this week (friday) preferred a polar white astina buyer...

thanks guys.[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
12-02-2003, 12:24 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Give me a buzz on my mobile and we can work a time and
place out.

Regards

apparition
12-02-2003, 12:50 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Hey Pete, what's the prices for the front bar
and the rear bar.

Btw how different is the rear bar to the standard one?

Thanks
Daniel[/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
12-02-2003, 12:56 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]alot of diff dude... just check out my avatar or the for sale subject i put up earlier...
is your car polar white? ill PM you.[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
12-02-2003, 02:07 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]So are we cool for friday Peter.
You mentioned "right now" above which I am fine with
I just don't have all the spare funds till then.

Regards

sik astina
12-02-2003, 02:20 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid0]hey Pete, r u taking off the wing this week? if u are i can pick it up anytime. just say when. :cool:

-Mick[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
12-02-2003, 04:01 AM
After looking at the pics of the back of your car again it
does look like they have done some wiring changes eg
the reverse lights etc. Not sure what is involved in putting
my lights back in your car so check with Eric how its done before friday.

Regards

astina
13-02-2003, 04:57 AM
[color=#32CD32:post_uid0]hey pete
sorry i diddent reply earlier but i was down the coast.
i live in canberra but i have sunday of work. pm me with a price.[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
14-02-2003, 07:50 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Hey Peter,
I have been trying to contact you, and Eric.
Can we organise a time for today. *I also need
to know if the brake lights need modification to
fit as if they do will make it hard for me to drive
the car afterwards so maybe better if you drive
down in your S15 for us to swap over.

Regards

Edited By BigMal on 1045216298

IZG-00D
14-02-2003, 08:34 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]been busy mal... sorry for not replying yesterday...
got big problems on the rear light. have to get eric to re wire it back to normal so it might cost me abit more...
i mite have to put up the price due to this. but if you have problems with this, sorry dude but i cant sell it to you at that price as im not making any money for it...
and the rear lights are very clear at night so it will be OK...[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
14-02-2003, 11:44 PM
I don't like the sound of this.
You said a price and I agreed. *So we had a deal.
You then told me I have to get these lights rewired to
suit my car at my cost, which I accepted. *Now you are
saying that you want me to pay for your rewiring by
increasing the price. *Thats a low act Peter.

So do we have a deal at $200 or not.

Edited By BigMal on 1045230309

BigMal
14-02-2003, 11:54 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Just a question as well. Why did you let somebody wire
up your car so that it cant easily be taken back to stock.
That is a very wrong thing to do. The people I have
spoken to all advise about keeping all the factory wiring
and running extra wires to the moved parts. That way
its only a 5 minute job to take it back to standard if a
probelm with say the police arose.

Think a little bit more thinking would have saved you money
and this problem we now have.

sik astina
15-02-2003, 12:27 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid0]Hey PETE! can u not see my posts? you seem to see mals ???.

[b:post_uid0]Whats the go with the wing?[/b:post_uid0] just let me know. im easy.

-Mick
ps. sorry to be sounding like a Bitch! but i dont like beening treated like a Kid![/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
15-02-2003, 03:29 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]sorry mick about not replying.. ive been very busy with work and now the car beeing sold... and i mean very!!!
i just hate the fact that some guys here are offering me ****ty prices on the bodykit... and i mean ****ty!!!
just because im in a hurry to sell the car and bodykit, it doesnt mean im getting desparate with the price... you guys have to see that this is a EZZY / Cyber one off bodykit.
if you guys can match the same style i have on the car, then do it at your own time and expense.

mal, i did not say "YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WIRING ON MY CAR ASWELL"... the wiring for the rear light will be change from the standard in the end anyways... reverse lights on the boot lid will have to be relocated on the bottom rear bar, signal lights from outside reflector will have to be re-wired to the boot lid and park lights/brake lights in one connector to outside reflector.
i have no comment about the your last comment as i dont have any clue about electrical...

now, the person buying the car doesnt want the whole bodykit but wants the car by end of this week, prefer tomorrow morning (saturday).
im sure you guys can wait a few more days... ill get back to you on this later.[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
15-02-2003, 03:59 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Saying that you might put the price up because you need
to do rewiring to you car is exactly what I said isn't it.

You still haven't answered my question. Do we have
the deal or not. If so tell me where and when and I will
bring the agreed money. I am seeing michael tomorrow
so can come together and get the wing and lights.

BigMal
19-02-2003, 12:49 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Whats the go here Peter ? ? ?
I am starting to get annoyed here. Both Michael
and I asked you for prices on stuff which you gave,
we accepted and now when it comes time to do
the deal you fall off the planet. *I don't get all this
crap about the low prices because the stuff that
I want and what Michael wants you gave the price
so how can you get upset with us over anything.
I see you logging in as anonymous so when you
finally want to come clean what the hell you are doing
and why the hell you cant be bothered to keep people
updated. *For me anyway you have till the end of the
week to come clean or you can stick your stuff.
If you do decide to shaft us then its all here mate for
all to see so I don't think many people will buy from you
ever again.

Toyboy
19-02-2003, 01:57 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid11]Go Jerry Go Jerry Go Jerry :laugh:[/color:post_uid11]

BigMal
19-02-2003, 02:09 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Mate I am pissed off about this.
I have called, sms'd, emailed, posted here to get what
I would regard common courtesy of an update. I also PM
and emailed Eric to try and understand the wiring as Peter
cant explain it without luck. This is not how I like doing
business.
So sorry if its sounding hard but I am not a happy camper.

EZZY
19-02-2003, 04:06 AM
[color=#8D38C9:post_uid0]email from peter yesterday....
IZGOOD is sold... as is[/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
19-02-2003, 04:16 AM
[quote:post_uid0="BigMal"][color=#000000:post_uid0]Mate I am pissed off about this.
I have called, sms'd, emailed, posted here to get what
I would regard common courtesy of an update. I also PM
and emailed Eric to try and understand the wiring as Peter
cant explain it without luck. *This is not how I like doing
business.
So sorry if its sounding hard but I am not a happy camper.

Mal[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]what are you going on about mr mal...?
i always log on as anonymous here so you can take a chill pill on that.
and with the wiring , as i said before, im not a bloody electrician and same goes to you so need for the sarcastic comment about it.
like i said before, ive been very busy with work, do you remember work??? some people have to work too.
with not informing you on updated, **** man, who are you? my mother...? i dont have to do anything.
ever since i join this forum, ive been treated like bloody low.
there's no respect here at all... the efforts ive put on the car dont get notice here. im beeing honnest here, i dont care anymore.
the people that have decided to buy the parts of me haven't given me any down payment, so as the person selling the parts, i have the rights to change my mind.
BTW, i wasnt upset at all... dont know where you got that idea from...
if i wanted to before, i could have bought erics engine off him, that easy. but i said to myself, no point as people here will probably just talk behind my back about it.
you guys can talk all you want, but you guys never treated any1 here as mates. specially you mal.
you back some ppl up here at the start pretending your a hero then later you alone bad mouth them in the end.
free speech here in forum is ok, but not if you talk about some1 you dont know at all.

the answer to your question is, no i will not sell the rear lights or bodykit to any1 here. people would text me telling me they want it, then later they either change their minds or asking for a lower price than what was agreed from the start.

sorry guys about this, just had to get some steam out of my head from mals comment... and i know he'll reply back with something more stupid to say about this...

i dont take **** from any1.[/color:post_uid0]

sik astina
19-02-2003, 04:32 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid0]Hey Pete,

When I asked to buy the wing off you, you gave me a specific price and I agreed with it completely. You know I've been waiting for a while for it and I had my heart set on getting it.

I just want to know if you still have it and if you do, can I buy it for the price you offered. I have the cash, and I'll drive to sydney anytime that suits you.

About the mates thing, I classify all the guys in here as mates, including you Pete. If we werent mates we wouldnt hang out, email or go on cruises together.

Now that you're car is sold, are you still going to visit the forums? It would be a shame to lose a member who's been part of astinaGT for so long.

-Mick[/color:post_uid0]

EZZY
19-02-2003, 05:06 AM
[color=#8D38C9:post_uid0]mick, to save you from waiting, pete sold his mazda as is.[/color:post_uid0]

sik astina
19-02-2003, 05:10 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid12]:( ok Eric, thanks for that.

-Mick[/color:post_uid12]

BigMal
20-02-2003, 12:30 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Thats fine with me Peter. *Soon as you tried to put up the
price on me the deal was busted anyway. *I never had a
problem with you even if you thought I did till now.

You say all of us are talking behind your back, but Peter if
I have something to say, you see it posted I don't hold it
back or be a snake in the grass. *You on the other hand have
been trying to rip the people off here on the forums with
overly high priced items, using PM's to quote prices so that
the newer members who don't know any better may buy them
without the aid of others who know better. *Lets take the
rear bar that we know could be made for $100 parts and
about $50 labour. *You wanted $350. *Thats just a rip off.
And then the Nerve to get upset when people don't jump
through the hoop.
You say that there are no mates here, well thats from your
perspective cause I reckon you would pretty much fock over
anybody here on the board for a dollar given opportunity.

Shame it had to be like that.

Mal
By the way, I have made and kept some great mates off
this board. *Ones that I don't want to make money from.[/color:post_uid1]

BigBoyLemonade
20-02-2003, 12:48 AM
[color=#006666:post_uid0]I was the one who offered Pete $350 originally for the rear bar and then offered $300.. why? cause it was a rip off...
I dont think I would have even bought it for $300

not much of a big price difference anyway...

Oh well as long as Pete got the ridiculous prices you were after thats all that counts... If you didnt get a good price you are a fool to let a little bit of bargaining get in the way for some money

Anyway I am now making my own rear bar extension for $120 so it doesnt really bother me...

Have a nice life peter.. I dont resent you for anything so I would calm down about it all... but dont try and rip ppl off because this is twice now you have done this and it has fallen on its arse[/color:post_uid0]

Edited By Lantis on 1045666160

BigMal
20-02-2003, 12:56 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Put me down for a set too Tony.

Ta

BigBoyLemonade
20-02-2003, 01:07 AM
[color=#006666:post_uid0]Yeah for sure.. Hopefully I will have time to mould my front bar which means if anyone is interested I might be doing copies.. and for resonable prices

I just gotta decide what I wanna do with my side skirts[/color:post_uid0]

IZG-00D
20-02-2003, 05:36 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="Lantis"]I was the one who offered Pete $350 originally for the rear bar and then offered $300.. why? cause it was a rip off...
I dont think I would have even bought it for $300

not much of a big price difference anyway...

Oh well as long as Pete got the ridiculous prices you were after thats all that counts... If you didnt get a good price you are a fool to let a little bit of bargaining get in the way for some money

Anyway I am now making my own rear bar extension for $120 so it doesnt really bother me...

Have a nice life peter.. I dont resent you for anything so I would calm down about it all... but dont try and rip ppl off because this is twice now you have done this and it has fallen on its arse BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH!!![/quote:post_uid0]

tony, some how i knew you where going to reply back to my message before, and i was right... with your first line stating it was a ripp off... very strange since you where the one that gave the $350 offer on the rear bar... very weird ??? so how did i ripped you off? i think you need to think again before you state anything. remember that you made the offer, not me. then later on, changing the price lower to $300... now tell me who's getting ripped off???
i remember you telling me back in the canberra cruise that i should sell the car to around $20K and nothing lower... now, your saying that it's not worth $300 for it... looks like your changing the stories and making me look bad... i think you should calm down and maybe think twice before you write anything.
BTW, i notice ever since i bought ezzy bodykit that you have been avoiding me. very strange, i wonder why!!! *???

and mal, those guys that wanted my bodykit, their the ones that called/PM/SMS/emailed me and asking for a price... i specifically told them to give me a price that they can afford and i mite be able to work around it. like tony said, "If you didnt get a good price you are a fool to let a LITTLE BIT of bargaining get in the way for some money" cause i never raised the price for the rear lights that much. acutally, i never gave you a price at all, so why jump to conclusion and getting all unhappy about it.?

obviously you guys are bargain seekers, looking for cheap prices and in the end, getting piss if you dont get it. like i said before, non of you never gave a down payment for the parts so there was no contract on the deal. like tony did, he didnt like the $350 that HE offered me at the start, so he decides to lower the price down himself.
im just taking advise from other people on how much i should sell the kit separate. my price as a whole kit was $2k.

now i havent fallen on my arse with any deals in my life, as the matter of fact, i've sold the car for $18K with everything as is. i think that's a reasonable price for a 1998 model and is only price rated as $15K stock

http://www.drive.com.au/buy/market_value/main.asp

mal,tony good luck with your cars and have a nice life!!! looks like you guys will be needing all the luck. this comment should boost up your confidents.

im outa here.............................................. ....peace!!!

THE END
ps, you can now delete all my messages here tony....
and mick (sik_astina), sorry again about the wing... you take care and hope you realise what is happening here and read carefully what this whole BS is all about...[/color:post_uid0]

SehnKhan
20-02-2003, 07:36 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Dude, you sold your car. Thats excellent news. Within the car modifying scene there is always going to be bad blood. With everyones ride being unique and special in every way, not everyone is going to like what happens, or what they see. To say people are jealous or envious of your ride may, or may not, have been true. To say that people are talking behind your back may also have been true. And maybe not.

The point here is that I think this whole thing is blowing out of proportion. As I see it, nobody is in the right or the wrong here. Pete wanted to sell his car originally as a complete package. And I for one would not argue with that tactic, it takes extra time & money to separate the package. The car as it was looked great, and obviously appealed to the right person at the right time. I would agree that selling it as is was the best move.

I also feel however that after agreeing to sell items off the car, and then bawking the sale later is a bit wrong. pete, you offered items from your car to people who trusted you, and then burned your bridges by either providing misleading information, or keeping quiet altogether. This in itself was causing a downfall here - sure there were no contracts signed or monies traded, but it was going to leave a foul tast in the mouths of those who were interested in the items from your car. I think Mal & Tony have every right to be a little angry after this event.

Your reply makes sense Pete, it subscribes to the philosophy I follow in the "I may not agree with what you say, bit I will defend to the end your right to say it".

I thought we could all get along here at AstinaGT. I feel we are all a good bunch of people, and thought maybe we could respect each others differences. We are all passionate in what we do, and in some cases that can affect our judgement. I think there have been a few conclusions drawn here, some pretty damning comments and a fair amount of anger. But I don't think that is worth destroying this forum. We are all different.

Pete, again, well done for selling the car. If you are still around in any form I hope all goes well with your new ride, and by all means, take care. And for the rest of us, there is a topic on these forums entitled "issues". If there is something happening, or someone bothering you, or something you don't agree with then post it up. This is a discussion forum - let's not drive people away as a means of eliminating problems. I am not saying that is what's happened here, as I mentioned I think this whole thing has blown way out of proportion, however let's try and prevent something like this happening again, and for goodness sake, let's all enjoy this place.[/color:post_uid0]

Toyboy
20-02-2003, 08:29 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][b:post_uid0]NO COMMENT[/b:post_uid0] ???[/color:post_uid0]

zoom
20-02-2003, 08:55 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid0]I thought I might put my two cents in about this issue. After one month of not looking at this site ( internet probs) I come back and it has turned to ****. We all have a common interest in this forum (THE MIGHTY ASTINA) so lets just help each other, encourage each other and keep the **** out of here. There is enough **** out there at the moment lets not bring it here. From now on I think if we have something to sell we post a price that we want and is FAIR and bargin from there. If you do have something to sell decide before you post it that you really want to sell it. Thats my two cents so in the great words of jerry take care of your self and others![/color:post_uid0]

BigBoyLemonade
20-02-2003, 09:04 AM
[quote:post_uid0="IZG-00D"][color=#000000:post_uid0]tony, some how i knew you where going to reply back to my message before, and i was right... with your first line stating it was a ripp off... very strange since you where the one that gave the $350 offer on the rear bar... very weird ??? so how did i ripped you off? i think you need to think again before you state anything. remember that you made the offer, not me. then later on, changing the price lower to $300... now tell me who's getting ripped off???

i remember you telling me back in the canberra cruise that i should sell the car to around $20K and nothing lower... now, your saying that it's not worth $300 for it... looks like your changing the stories and making me look bad... i think you should calm down and maybe think twice before you write anything.

BTW, i notice ever since i bought ezzy bodykit that you have been avoiding me. very strange, i wonder why!!! ???

and mal, those guys that wanted my bodykit, their the ones that called/PM/SMS/emailed me and asking for a price... i specifically told them to give me a price that they can afford and i mite be able to work around it. like tony said, "If you didnt get a good price you are a fool to let a LITTLE BIT of bargaining get in the way for some money" cause i never raised the price for the rear lights that much. acutally, i never gave you a price at all, so why jump to conclusion and getting all unhappy about it.?

obviously you guys are bargain seekers, looking for cheap prices and in the end, getting piss if you dont get it. like i said before, non of you never gave a down payment for the parts so there was no contract on the deal. like tony did, he didnt like the $350 that HE offered me at the start, so he decides to lower the price down himself.
im just taking advise from other people on how much i should sell the kit separate. my price as a whole kit was $2k.

now i havent fallen on my arse with any deals in my life, as the matter of fact, i've sold the car for $18K with everything as is. i think that's a reasonable price for a 1998 model and is only price rated as $15K stock[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#006666:post_uid0]Well my response to your anal reply is...

Fair enough about the price coming down.. all you had to do was say nah I can get a better price from someone else.. I wouldnt have really cared but obviously you have a screw lose somewhere....

I said the car was worth 20k not the kit

The kit on its own is worth maybe $400 for front bar, $300 for skirts and maybe $150 for the rear bar... thats for replacement items that is... remember you are asking ppl to give there originals to you for that.

The kit isnt new... its second hand... so everything should be sold for half the price.. not what you paid eric for it... 2k is a joke!

Maybe if you didnt screw ppl round you would be able to sell the car and the parts....

yeah some of us might be bargain hunters but we dont wanna pay to much for a kit that is worth jack ****... We arent cheapskates it just appears that you are a ripoff... No offence to eric in anyway but you got ripped off.. not cause eric was a rip off but cause you were stupid enough to pay 2k for a kit that isnt worth that... I will hold a poll to see what the general public thinks...

Yeah 18k is resonable so good on you...

BTW I dont know why you all hate some of us but I think you are ****ed in the head.. I never had a problem with so you can stick your paranoid arrogant personality up your arse...

I do have a problem with you now... Pity you ****ed us round...[/color:post_uid0]