PDA

View Full Version : Redline Performance Cruise For The Salvos – 13/3/05

tidy protege
13-02-2005, 06:29 PM
He peoples I know I havent been on much latley but ive been heaps busy so what better way to become more active than post this cruise which I found on the Newcastle Laps Forum. This cruise is a very high Profile event which has the full support of the NSW Police Force and Highlights of the day are being filmed by Channel 9, this event is being pushed as us car enthusiests chance to show the community we arnt a bunch of thugs who are a menace to society.

this is going to be an awsome day and it would be great to see as many of you guys and girls as posible

This is what i have copied from the Newcastle laps forum:

Guys and girls the time has come for the modified car industry and all the p platers out there to show Australia how we put on a cruise for charity and do it responsibly.

This event has huge coverage including a channel 9 news crew from the today show which will be doing a story on our cruise. Hot 4’s , street commodors and 2DAMAX aswell as other magazines on the day. Local radio stations will also be checking out the event !!!

Highway patrol will be escourting us down to the cruise spot and we have there backing for the event, no body will be defecting but street racing and burnouts will not be tolerated by them and we are on show to the country via channel 9 to show them that the modified car industry is not full of hoons and people that care about the community.

A team from the salvos will be coming down with us and we will have some gorgeous models walking round with the donation bins.

There will be trophies on the day with on cruise judging for the top cars in different catagories.

Date: 13th March 2005
Meeting point for sydney : P6 carpark
Time: 10:30

Meeting point for central coast : Twin servos at wyong
Time: 12.30

Meeting point for newcastle: Twin shells at wallsend
Time: 12.30

Anybody needing information about the cruise please don’t hesitate to email me at adam@redlineperformance.net.au

chicaboo
13-02-2005, 09:00 PM
I've never been on a charity cruise, and I don't know what that involves? But it sounds like a good way to rehabilitate the image of the car enthusiast community after recent events.

I guess you could give some fluffy toys to the kids in hospitals, everyones a sucker for that! Well it works for the bikies anyhow...

tidy protege
13-02-2005, 11:05 PM
the last charity cruise that myself and a few other AstinaGt members went on was alot of fun me, goldsp, woo13y and mcwilly attended that event on the 16th of January

if you guys can make please come as it is for a great cause and it will be an awsome day alot of very hot cars will be going and it would be really cool if some of them were 323's.

chicaboo
14-02-2005, 02:46 PM
I might see about another trip to NSW in June/July sometime?

tidy protege
14-02-2005, 10:43 PM
that would be great to see you again gave hopefully you approve of the new look soon to be coming

tidy protege
21-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Common Peoples This Cruise Is On The 13th Of Next Month Which Is Fast Approaching It Is A Well Planned And Managed Cruise With Police Presence

There So Why Arnt You Guys And Girls Interested This Is One Cruise You Dont Want To Miss, Some Of Australias Best Known Show Cars Will Be Going And This Will Be A Memorable Event As You Never See So Many Modified Cars At The Same Place At The Same Time (probably Not Even At Autosalon) Another Plus Is Its For A Good Cause.

I Know Alot Of Heard About Or Saw What Happened At The Last Cruise To Speers Point On The 16th Of Jan, But This Time It Will Be Different No Burnouts No Drifting Because If You Do The Boyz And Blue Will Pounce And You Will Be Riding A Bike For God Knows How Long.

platypus
21-02-2005, 08:43 AM
punctuation... tut tut

i'm staying out due to media... i have no problems with the police

platypus
21-02-2005, 08:44 AM
punctuation... tut tut

i'm staying out due to media... i have no problems with the police

i like the police... but their shoes taste funny

Matt
21-02-2005, 10:49 AM
if you want anymore information regarding this cruise pls go to

www.teamdream.au.com/forum

platypus
07-03-2005, 10:06 PM
alright i changed my mind... i'm goign with central coast modified cars

see ya out there!

tidy protege
11-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Ok peoples if you are coming on this cruise it is on this Sunday, it would good to see as many of you there as posible.

platypus
11-03-2005, 09:53 AM
come in guys - we need to see as many people from team colours other than grey!!!

Rupewrecht
11-03-2005, 11:29 AM
if you want anymore information regarding this cruise pls go to

www.teamdream.au.com/forum

...And i notice that one of the members on TeamDream stole my avatar! Dodgy mofos :p

skippy
11-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Shall be there but not in the Astina,

Last chance to go for a cruise in a mates car before he sells it,

tidy protege
11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
conincidently that particular member from memory owns a bj serries 2 323 hahahaha
...And i notice that one of the members on TeamDream stole my avatar! Dodgy mofos :p

platypus
11-03-2005, 01:05 PM
how'd ya find that out dan?? :p

Matt
11-03-2005, 01:26 PM

i have had that avatar for a while now lol

sorry mate

Rupewrecht
11-03-2005, 03:34 PM
ahh thats cool - i was more surprised than anything else! James pointed it out.

thankyou james :p

platypus
11-03-2005, 04:59 PM
yeah yeah yeah... wheres my prize bitch?