PDA

View Full Version : Catwomans Karaoke Birthday Bash: EOI

boostedbatman
21-02-2005, 09:36 PM
I am organising an excuse for people to get pissed and act like fools, as a cover we are making it for Catwomans Birthday (15/03/76) at the Plough Inn Tavern on the 12th March. I am hoping to gather some interest in a lovely dinner (about 6pm) followed by some sloshbuckling singing/ partying/ singing/ drinking/ singing and basically acting in a way that our mothers would have a heart attack should they ever hear about it.
This is an open invitation and Im looking to finalise some numbers in the next week for dinner and then for those who usually dont eat food (and cant be seen in a mirror) there will be some ridiculous goings on happening once we have laid a few empty bottles on the table. I am hoping that we may be able to act as a professional motoring enthusiast body and totally make asses of ourselves.
I have e-mailled the Plough Inn for a song list and hopefully i will be able to post that along with a menu.
For those of you who havent seen each other act stupidly before now is your chance to see it live and un edited but for those who have seen this you will need to see more of the stupid things we do
http://www.msprotege.com/members/twilightprotege/GChinterland/1turkeynate.jpg
http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL885/3181817/6488543/83465606.jpg

project.r.racing
21-02-2005, 09:41 PM
I reckon that is a great idea. Like you said on other post, "Bourbon in one hand waving around crazily and mic too close to the face!" That's my kinda crazy fool night. Cheers Peter, thanx for the invite bro.

Ryan

boostedbatman
21-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Sweet its looking good I have a FRIEND

twilightprotege
21-02-2005, 10:30 PM
count me in.

just gotta work on my stoopid pool faces in the mean time

chicaboo
21-02-2005, 10:40 PM
me 3.

boostedbatman
22-02-2005, 05:29 AM
Awesome guys, I believe we will have the ability as a group to make a great night of it. I presonally will be taking lessons to get my quirky faces working properly as I dont want to be shown up by a lesser evil. Andy ............your faces are just fine :rolleyes: Are you going to bring Rosie along for the embarrasment of a millenium

boostedbatman
22-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightprotege
arh. well that rules me out. gotta sing badly while pissed

Singing?? what the?? I will be telling everybody still coherent some song lyrics ( possibly in some never before heard language of bubbles whilst choking on an oversized tongue) with a bourbon in the right hand (waving it around carelessly and spilling it on my new shoes and down my pants) and a microphone in the left hand ( probably jammed too far into my face)
Sorry i just had to

KittyKatSmack
22-02-2005, 11:11 AM
So, can you organise something for a get together in June?

Da Kitty will be in town....... muahahahahahahahahahaha!

I have dozens of quirky faces to throw down the challenge for!

^..^

platypus
22-02-2005, 11:24 AM
hmmmm june sounds perty - but it isn't next month... but hey when are you going up kitty?

chipa
22-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Myself and the other half could be interested... Just gotta sort accomodation for Sat night as we should be arriving in Brisbane shortly after midday...

Nate
22-02-2005, 02:14 PM
wooohooo ... wanna do a nebo run before the party chipa ... show you the local haunts :P

and be warned ... boostedbatman has REAL BATS hanging in his tree :eek: :eek: :eek:

boostedbatman
22-02-2005, 02:23 PM
thats true I do they might not be alive and kicking but neither was my distributor this morning but thanks to the resident team grey hoon its okay now so the bat may start to flap again.(getting out the difribulator and............CLEAR ^^ ^^ ^^ and he's off)
Kitty as we spoke to you Andy and I are planning another drag meet in June (hopfully Drag Combat will be on then) so If we could organise another night of shameless stupidity around then would that be to your liking?
We need to test the strength of the Mazda Badge once again and Gav may be racing as well since it shouldn't be too hot

Nate
22-02-2005, 02:30 PM
but thanks to the resident team grey hoon its okay now

what did i do ... stood around and gas bagged :P

boostedbatman
22-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Moral Support and kept my language at bay except for my Afrikkans

platypus
22-02-2005, 03:48 PM
i thought andy was organising a track day around about then?

Nate
22-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Moral Support and kept my language at bay except for my Afrikkans

FFS :D :D

twilightprotege
22-02-2005, 08:39 PM
track day around then and also a drag day. maybe a weekend motoring attack?

boostedbatman
23-02-2005, 04:49 AM
WOOHOO AGT maniacs unite

Nate
23-02-2005, 11:10 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

boostedbatman
23-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Back to the Plough Inn
We have a menu but no song list [(sorry about that)why dont you go cry on someone elses shoulder this time]
I think the prices arent too bad in this day and age
NOW I AM DROOLING ON MY NEW SHOES AGAIN

The Plough Inn
Steakhouse Menu

SNACKS

Nachos
Corn chips baked with salsa and cheese then topped with freshly prepared guacamole and sour cream, big enough to share - $9.50
Meat Nachos
Same as above but with chilli con carne and jalapinos, hot stuff - $10.50
Bowl of Chips
Thick cut country style chips, add gravy for free – Small $3.50 Large $6.00
Potato Wedges
Served with salsa and sour cream – Small $6.50 Large $9.50
Baguette
Grilled with garlic butter and cheese - $5.00
Extras Sour cream, guacamole or tomato salsa - $2.00

BURGERS
Our hunger buster burgers are served on a cob damper bun with lettuce, tomato, cheese and cucumber and served with thick cut country style chips.

Rib Fillet Burger - $12.50
Grilled Chicken Breast Burger - $11.50
Homemade Beef Patty and Gravy Burger - $10.50
Crumbed Perch Burger - $12.50

GARDEN FRESH SALADS OF THE WORLD

Hickory Smoked Salmon
Fresh salmon fillet hickory smoked with sun dried tomatoes, roasted cashews, capers, baked potato, cucumber, cottage cheese and mesclun leaves with raspberry vinegar dressing- $19.50
Mediteranean
Feta, cucumber, parmesan, tomatoes, spanish onions, baked potato, kalamata olives in balsamic vinegar dressing on a bead of leaves- $15.00
Caesar
Cos lettuce with parmesan cheese, bacon, croutons, poached egg, garlic mayo and
anchovies - $14.50
Add cajun chicken brea $17.50
Add crumbed calamari $16.50
Add crumbed prawn cutlets $19.50

HOUSE SPECIALTIES
THE SMOKEHOUSE
(we have our own hickory smoking oven!)
All served with homemade BBQ sauce, an Idaho Potato or Chips and then, House Caesar (without anchovies or egg) or House Salad

Full Rack of Hickory Smoked Pork Ribs - $22.00
Half Rack of Pork Ribs - $16.00
Hickory Smoked Chicken Wings - $16.00
Pigs with Wings, half and half of the above - $19.00
Hickory Smoked Lamb Shanks - $23.00
The Farmyard – all of the above - $28.00
Half Rack of Ribs and 200g Rib Fillet Steak - $28.00

MUSSELS
Marinare a la creme
Fresh black mussels cooked in white wine, cream and herbs, served with our thick chips
and bread - $16.50

FAJITAS (FA-HEE-TA'S)
Make your own burritos, strips of marinated chicken breast, sliced rump steak or prawn cutlets, pan fried with onions and capsicum served with flour tortillas, guacamole, tomato, salsa, sour cream, cheese and salad

Chicken - $18.00
Steak - $21.00
Prawn Cutlets - $24.00

KIDS AND SENIORS SPECIALS (includes a free soft drink)

Crumbed Perch, Chips and Salad - $7.50
Crumbed Calamari, Chips and Salad - $7.50
Chicken Nuggets, Chips and Salad - $6.50

STEAKS
All steaks are served with a choice of House Salad, House Caesar Salad or Steamed Vegetables, Idaho Potato or Chips and your choice of Sauce (Mushroom, Bacon and Mushroom, Green Peppercorn, Diane or Gravy)

Eye Fillet 200g - $26.00
Rib Fillet 200g - $17.00
Rump 300g - $19.50
Sirloin 350g - $25.00
Rib Fillet 350g - $25.00
T-bone 500g - $26.00
All steaks can be topped with creamy garlic prawns for an extra $7.50 or freshly crumbed calamari for $6.50

SEAFOOD
All served with choice of House Salad or House Caesar Salad and thick cut country style Chips or Idaho Potato

Prawn Cutlets - $17.50
Calamari - $12.50
Perch - $14.50
Prawns and Calamari - $16.50
Seafood Bowl
Prawns, calamari, scallops and goujons of perch served on a bed of chips with a House Caesar Salad. Great for sharing - $26.50

Market Fresh Fish – check the Specials Board

PASTA
All served with garlic bread

Chicken Carbonara
Penne pasta with chicken, bacon, mushrooms, cream and parmesan - $12.50
Add prawns an extra $6.00

Pasta Italiano
Penne pasta with pepperoni, feta, capsicum, chilli, onion, capers, tomato
and parmesan - $12.50

Alpha Beta Pasta
Penne pasta with feta, sun dried tomatoes, rocket, olives, black pepper
tomato and parmesan - $12.50

Side Salad - $ 4.50

Nate
23-02-2005, 04:26 PM
HOUSE SPECIALTIES
THE SMOKEHOUSE
All served with homemade BBQ sauce, an Idaho Potato or Chips and then, House Caesar (without anchovies or egg) or House Salad

:D :D :D

boostedbatman
23-02-2005, 04:33 PM
HOUSE SPECIALTIES
THE SMOKEHOUSE

:D :D :D
You will probably eat it all too

twilightprotege
23-02-2005, 05:12 PM
do they have kids meals? (for nate that is)

Nate
23-02-2005, 07:25 PM
i have a young face ... doesnt mean i gotta stuff it full of young kids meals

boostedbatman
23-02-2005, 07:51 PM
i have a young face ... doesnt mean i gotta stuff it full of young kids meals
Twiggy you forgot the little face has a big mouth
:p

twilightprotege
23-02-2005, 08:28 PM
arh. cheap laugh's at nate's expense. it's all good :D

Nate
23-02-2005, 08:43 PM
arh. cheap laugh's at nate's expense. it's all good :D

thank goodness they are cheap ... havent got much money ... boom tish :p

twilightprotege
23-02-2005, 10:02 PM
i want my money back

boostedbatman
24-02-2005, 04:04 AM
i want my money back
tightass twiggy lol

boostedbatman
28-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Well I have booked the table and I am just onfirming the numbers
Is this correct (you can bring your beetr halves if you wish (gee i am a wonderful fellow)

DeeJay Ry Ry
twilightprotege (plus Rosemary?)
snert (If work doesnt kill him first)
chicaboo
Nate (plus Krista ?)
chipa x2
oops and the Cat and the Bat

Kurt was good enough to scan the song list for karaoke last night (3 cheers for Kurt HOORAH, HOORah......oh come on guys) which he will load into a (pdf) for downloading (dialup beware) as it ended up being a 15meg copy :eek: so you all can prepare yourselves for which ever ABBA or Boy George songs you wish to completely humiliate yourselves with
We did consider bringing along a bathtub and shower to make the AGT Idol a bit easier but I cant get it to fit in the boot

Snert
28-02-2005, 06:56 AM
Here is the Song Lists

http://www.pcroom.com/mazda/Songs/

Having Some Size issues so there are single pages + PDFs of all pages

twilightprotege
28-02-2005, 07:16 AM
rosemary wont come along. someone needs to look after connor

and i dont think kritta will come along - she's under 18

boostedbatman
01-03-2005, 04:07 AM
rosemary wont come along. someone needs to look after connor
And before you know it he will be doing the washing up and serviceing your car

and i dont think kritta will come along - she's under 18
AArgh forgot that one

There should be a few university dance course girls around after dinner at the singalong for those of you that need a quick fix :D

project.r.racing
01-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah I'll be there. All by myself at this stage, and i ain't singing either.

What would The Catwoman like for a pressie?

Ryan

chicaboo
01-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Yeah, give us a preasy list Pete.

twilightprotege
01-03-2005, 08:23 PM
alcohol! hehe

chipa
01-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Can anyone give me an address for this place? And possibly suggest a hotel nearby maybe?

boostedbatman
02-03-2005, 05:15 AM
Can anyone give me an address for this place? And possibly suggest a hotel nearby maybe?
check the Southbank website (http://www.south-bank.net.au/) and if you click the accommodation tab you will get a host of options for where to stay plus a (not fantastic) pdf of Southbank, and the Plough Inn is located at K/14
As for pressies for Amanda , All she wants is a load of good spirits and stupidity and if her drinking arm is getting a workout all of the time then she will be content. So if you all turn up and have a great time she couldn't want anything more (unless you see her with an empty glass)
She is starting to get a bit toey hoping that it was already next week

KittyKatSmack
04-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I'll be there in spirit.... mmmm spirits...... *ahem*

Please be sure to wish the birthday Cat a very happy night from the Kitty :)

chipa
04-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Well we are booked into the Sapphire Resort just 'around the corner' so myself and the better looking half will be seeing you all!

Tublade
04-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Hey is it to late to come, i might be bring a friend with me too, cheers

boostedbatman
04-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Fantastic Tublade we will look forward to you joining in the festivities.

boostedbatman
04-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Well we are booked into the Sapphire Resort just 'around the corner' so myself and the better looking half will be seeing you all!
Looking forward to your arrival with the fun hat on ;)
I'll be there in spirit.... mmmm spirits...... *ahem*

Please be sure to wish the birthday Cat a very happy night from the Kitty :)
Transferrred a happy birthday to the Cat from the Kitty :D

catwoman
05-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all the well wishes for the big 29 upcoming party!! :p
I look forward to catching up with you all...... and for those i have yet to meet... I hope there is no truth to first impressions last :eek:
So stock up on the panadol between now and saturday :o
Meow for now,
Catwoman :p

chipa
05-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Looking forward to your arrival with the fun hat on ;)

It's my brithday on thursday and I'm not going to be able to have a drink, so I think it'll be the drinking hat on Saturday! :D

project.r.racing
05-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Sorry guys, I will not be able to come, I will be in Hervey Bay on family business that I forgot about.

SOME BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO AMANDA FOR THE 29TH, AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!!

Ryan

twilightprotege
05-03-2005, 09:13 PM
woohoo! another qld member! LMAO!!!!!

ps, i need a lift into the city that night ;)

boostedbatman
06-03-2005, 04:42 AM
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all the well wishes for the big 29 upcoming party!! :p
I look forward to catching up with you all...... and for those i have yet to meet... I hope there is no truth to first impressions last :eek:
So stock up on the panadol between now and saturday :o
Meow for now,
Catwoman :p
Welcome my dear, although youve not posted before you have always been a member of the club. And the most commited AGT photographer that we have.
I do believe that you will be released from your photo duties due to the alcohol effect and the MORE alcohol effect.

Now we will be together forever

Nate
07-03-2005, 05:22 AM
woohoo! another qld member! LMAO!!!!!

ps, i need a lift into the city that night ;)

there is a spot in the sp if ya want it

twilightprotege
07-03-2005, 07:10 AM
sold.

boostedbatman
11-03-2005, 05:51 AM
Well the day is almost upon us and I just wanted to thank you all for your interest. Amanda and I will be getting in at around 5:30 for some pre dinner drinks, gotta get a head start. So we hope to see you all there and look forward to a night filled with stupidity and alcohol related sensibility (yeah like that makes sense). We hope you all have a great night and thankyou again for your enthusiasm

twilightprotege
11-03-2005, 07:22 AM
is nate still a good boy and will pick the elders up?

catwoman
11-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Happy Birthday Chipa!!!
It's gonna be fun to share the birthday "spirit" with a fellow Piscean!!
See ya Saturday,
Meow for now,
Catwoman
P.s. Hope everyone has a purrrfect time!!! ;-)

Nate
11-03-2005, 12:05 PM
is nate still a good boy and will pick the elders up?

yep :D

twilightprotege
11-03-2005, 12:13 PM
good boy. 5pm at my place? oh and you can have your stack-hat back too

Nate
11-03-2005, 12:18 PM
done ...

kritta
11-03-2005, 02:17 PM
i want to be 18!!! *tears* well exactly 3months from today guys, 11th of june!! woot! and in advance ya'll invited! but will give details closer to the date of PARTY!!!

have fun, dont get to smashed.......... no i take that back, have lots of drinks for me!

HAPPY B'DAY TO U
HAPPY B'DAY TO U
HAPPY B'DAY TO CAT WOMAN!
HAPPY B'DAY TO U!! *hugs*

YAY~ hav fun guys

luv ya'll
kritta

twilightprotege
11-03-2005, 02:50 PM
omg 3 months!

mothers, lock up your sons!

kritta
11-03-2005, 02:53 PM
honey, they all ready have to! lol~ jokes~iam so envious of all u bums that can drink~ legally~ lol~

lock up ya sons~ lol~ yeah lock up connor i mite have to come get him and smother him in cuddles~ lol~

twilightprotege
11-03-2005, 03:00 PM
hahahahahahahaha

boostedbatman
12-03-2005, 04:44 AM
Well guys the day has arrived!!!!!!!!! I hope you all are still able to attend minus those who have already posted their inability to attend.As mentioned The Cat and The Bat will be arriving at about 5:30 to get the ball rolling so we hope to be in a silly mood by the time everybody arrives. I also hope that those who are planning to attend are making sure that they ensure appropriate transportation to match their drinking. We will love you all to drink and be merry but dont wish to hear of any reckless DD offences so with that out of the way We hope you all have a Fab time and for thse who are unable to attend we will have a drink for you too.
And Krista we will have one for you make that three for the 3 months till you will be able to join in our shameless irresponsibility. For those coming thankyou and for those not, you will be missed.
Lets go have some fun

chicaboo
13-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for putting on a good show, I had a great time and am glad you could put up with me for the night. Well, Amanda insisted that I sing, so I made sure the entire Team Grey members sang with me! What a pitty I didn't get to see that played back as we all group hugged towards the end of Y.M.C.A. (motions and all!). The announcer had some trouble pronouncing TEAM GREY properly too.!?
Special thanks to Chris for making it all the way up here for a special event! Was great meating you and little whatshername too. Nice to have you as an honerary Team Grey member for the night aswell, even if you didn't hang around for the Y.M.C.A. action...
It's a pitty two of our Team Grey members couldn't make it, but I appreciate the distance for them to travel to Brisbane. It'd be nice if you two could make it to the next big birthday event in June, where Batman and Fatman will be sharing privelages on this occassion, so it should be twice the fun! (3 times if you think about it).

Did someone say Boobies?
Gav.

kritta
13-03-2005, 05:29 PM
glad to hear ya'll had fun~ while u were "Y.M.C.A"'ing i was being bored at a wedding drinking and "shaking my tail feather" away the sorrows of not being able to join you guys! hope amanda enjoyed her fabulous sounding party~ next party will definatly be in june. so far my details are as follows

time : queens b'day long weekend june 11 12 and 13~ ( yeah why not party for 3days straight~)

whats happening: i'll be having a family, friends and work collegues picnic bbq at redcliff~ so your all welcome to that~ bring ya own meat and drinks ~ it'll be on the saturday and late afternoon
then following that those who wish to come into the city clubbing, drinking and what ever else we can get up to ( lol ) can come~

any thing else u guys wish to do or wanna add please do!

love you all

and for gav's sake ................... BOOBIES!!!

CHEERS
kritta!

chicaboo
13-03-2005, 09:27 PM
I don't know how I got the blame for the boobies, Andrew started it...

Tublade
13-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Didn't the whole thing start from the pic on your fone Gav?

twilightprotege
13-03-2005, 09:40 PM
that was originally my avatar on here

chicaboo
13-03-2005, 09:42 PM
No, it was more Andrew shouting out profanity that spawned all that I think?

And it wasn't just a pic, it was an animation!
Gav.

Tublade
13-03-2005, 09:45 PM
All i can remember was all of us in the bar watching that Push Up music video, nate and andy saying something then out came the phone with the pic/animation came out.

chicaboo
13-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Andrew and boobies go back a long way. I accept no responsibility for his actions!
Anyhow, let's talk about something else before people get the idea I have a fixation or something.

Sooooo, how about those ribs huh? Nate sure did knock down that Farmyard pretty quick eh?

Tublade
13-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah those ribs were really good, and i still can't believe that Nate finished his Farmyard before you did. That was something shocking.

323GUY
14-03-2005, 01:40 AM
sounds like you guys had a good time, wish i could have made it (god damn work)

KittyKatSmack
14-03-2005, 08:43 AM
Sounds like a fantastic night!

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone in June when we are up that way.
I'm hoping for a nice big party and everyone can bring their hats!
;)

boostedbatman
14-03-2005, 02:29 PM
EVERYBODY
Thanks for coming and making the night a complete idiotic and Shameless success. Both Amanda and I had a fantastic time and thanks Andy for going drink to drink with me.
Thanks again everybody for being just as silly as the person next to you. Thanks ti Chris and Natalie for gracing the crazy side of Queensland with your presences.
We hope that you dont feel too ashamed to return for other acts of the Maroon craziness.
And I must say that young nate was very impressive with his "gobbling" of the Farmyard and put everybody to shame with his carnivorous talents.
YMCA was not what I expected to see myslf doing up on stage and Andy.......that gay guy int the front row of admiring fans for Team Grey wanted for me to give over your telephone number........I think I gave over Gavs by mistake.
I fel like another Bourbon

platypus
14-03-2005, 02:54 PM
not this bloke?
---->pic<---- (http://www.siebendx.de/fun/self.swf?name=Twiggy)

chicaboo
14-03-2005, 03:01 PM
I wondered what that strange phone call was on Sunday night, Oh wait that was James...

platypus
14-03-2005, 03:04 PM

twilightprotege
14-03-2005, 09:16 PM
always happy to go drink for drink!

chipa
14-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Damn that was a fun night! It sounds like it got even better after we had to leave. Although I'm not sure if I'm happy I missed the YMCA action! ;) Great to finally put a face to a lot of the vocal QLD members from the forums!

chicaboo
14-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah, not all our faces are pretty though, sorry about that... But glad you could make it and keep your food down nonetheless!

KittyKatSmack
15-03-2005, 09:23 PM
The forum is saying today is catwoman's birthday, so many happy returns to you!

Cheers!

Nate
17-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the awesome night guys ... yes yes ... i do apoligize for the YMCA action but you wanted me to sing ... just so you all know andy is a happy drunk :P

KittyKatSmack
17-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Where's the pics already?????????

*grins*