PDA

View Full Version : QLD Homepage

Nate
26-02-2005, 09:56 PM
seeing that the QLD side of AGT is really starting to roll along now i thought it appropriate that we should have a QLD homepage I am in no way trying to create a breakaway group from agt or anything like that and would love feedback from everyone ... including admins ... the site is only ruff, something put together in an hour on front page ... and its on free hosting to excuse the ads ... but you get the idea what i am trying to achieve. Sooooo what do yas think?

http://members.tripod.com/astinagtqld/

twilightprotege
26-02-2005, 10:08 PM
too much n8 stuff there for my liking ;) hehehe

and i dont remember seeing any pussy on the newy cruise???

otherwise looks good!

twilightprotege
26-02-2005, 10:09 PM
also, have you noticed that the qld part of this site is the busiest???

Red Frog
26-02-2005, 10:14 PM
awesome!!! the site says on the "26-02-05 - Thursday Night Cold Coast Cruise". kewl!!!! neva been to the cold coast.....unless u r talking bout victoria/tassie ;) hehehe
i'm sorry, sweet. the primary school teacher in me will always see spelling mistakes, regardless... :rolleyes:

Nate
26-02-2005, 10:33 PM
awesome!!! the site says on the "26-02-05 - Thursday Night Cold Coast Cruise". kewl!!!! neva been to the cold coast.....unless u r talking bout victoria/tassie ;) hehehe
i'm sorry, sweet. the primary school teacher in me will always see spelling mistakes, regardless... :rolleyes:

Sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

too much n8 stuff there for my liking ;) hehehe

otherwise looks good!

Well i couldnt go posting everyone elses stuff without there permission could i :p

and yes gav i will add some boobies just for you

i guess another question is what are the chances of our best buddy tony lending some space to host the page ... if everyone likes it that is :)

platypus
27-02-2005, 01:44 AM
yes the page is up its here:
http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29
now shut your pie hole

boostedbatman
27-02-2005, 06:26 AM
I like the Idea of having the state pho section so new members can easily find what their local crew look like and what "antics" they get up to
wrong room

chicaboo
27-02-2005, 01:58 PM
and i dont remember seeing any pussy on the newy cruise???Yeah I know, and you spent hours driving around looking for some too! :D

Nate
27-02-2005, 03:55 PM
i have PM'd all the mods to see if they aprove

KittyKatSmack
28-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Nate,

I love that you are putting all this effort in, it is fantastic, keep that enthusiasm going!

Personally, not as a moderator, but as your favourite KittyKatSmackeroonie, I hope that you stay here, and don't branch off to another page.

I know you all want your space to put up relevant information, but that is what the Communities section is about.

Don't wander off too far though, otherwise we will all lose touch!
I don't want to be a part of AstinaGT/ACT or AstinaGT/NSW, I want to be a part of AstinaGT!
Does that make sense?

Use the communities threads, but don't break up our happy family!

(I feel like a Mom who's kids are leaving home, bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

Rupewrecht
28-02-2005, 06:03 PM
<moderator hat on>

personally i'm not keen on it. i dont see the point! there's a qld section here, so why have another page that says the same things? how is it any different to having a page in the QLD section?

twilightprotege
01-03-2005, 08:25 PM
true. both here and nate's page have the same info, but top marks for nate for the work. if only he put in the same amount of work in to the up keep of his car ;) LOL

Nate
02-03-2005, 04:36 PM
true. both here and nate's page have the same info, but top marks for nate for the work. if only he put in the same amount of work in to the up keep of his car ;) LOL

if only i had the money to keep my car up too scratch ... ahh its getting there ... new paint job by july and she will be bueatiful again ...

but yeah thats cool ... i got bored and wanted to learn front page soo had to do something fun :P

thanks for the input guys ... much appreciated

KittyKatSmack
03-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Keep up all the great work Nate, and if you do all that html work for a couple of pages, I'm sure the code can be used here somewhere............ *looks around*

Are you doing anything unusual when you paint the car?
Anything spesh?

Nate
03-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Anything spesh?

:D :D ;) ;)

boostedbatman
03-03-2005, 04:41 PM
:D :D ;) ;)
and then :eek: :eek: :cool:

KittyKatSmack
03-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Lol!!!!!!!

chicaboo
03-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Anything spesh?

Yeah I might do something special to his paint job just 4 days after it's been done! :mad: ( :D for those who know what I'm talking about! ;) )

platypus
03-03-2005, 07:41 PM
mmmmm that show the bare metal product... works best in liquid form... me thinks turps?