PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme In VIC

Dogo
03-03-2005, 04:37 PM
stolen from another forum :

A HOLE LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES AHEAD!

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
A Hole lot of opportunities ahead!
It has become the stuff of urban legend. The stories about Krispy Kreme are famous. Just ask any Sydneysider. When they launch in Melbourne later this year no doubt the same hysteria will ensue. You see people are known to cue for hours just to taste Krispy Kreme's fresh Hot Original Glazed Doughnut.
Currently in Sydney, Krispy Kreme has quickly built an amazing reputation as a company renowned for the taste and quality of their doughnuts, as well as their commitment to the community. Throughout Sydney Krispy Kreme has built solid partnerships through their generosity and support of local community and charity organisations. Like their doughnuts they make it happen.
The Krispy Kreme store concept is unique. The stores are bright, fresh and a fun place to be. Not only can you watch the doughnuts being made, the staff's energy and passion is very real and reminiscent of live theatre, where the script is all about ensuring everyone has a great time.
The history of Krispy Kreme and its founder Vernon Rudolph, stretches back to 1937 in a small town in North Carolina, USA. The legend goes Vernon won a secret doughnut recipe in a poker game! From there the story is truly inspirational and one of a small business owner, experiencing the highs & lows during the thirties and never giving up on his dream or the secret doughnut recipe.
The Krispy Kreme story and its traditions are embraced and re-lived in every Krispy Kreme store daily. It sets the tone, culture and values of this organisation and its people. Community involvement and giving something back is an important part of the Krispy Kreme ethos. It's something they are proud of.
In coming to Melbourne, Krispy Kreme will bring employment experiences and opportunities that are authentic, innovative and of the highest quality. As a member of the Krispy Kreme Team, you have the opportunity to share the experience of the first taste of the secret doughnut recipe with Melburnians. But be prepared, all reports from Sydneysiders suggest the passion people develop for Krispy Kreme doughnuts can drive them to do crazy things!
Anyone interested in being part of the Krispy Kreme Team should send their CV and cover letter in confidence to Michelle Keyes, Human Resource Manager at: jobs@krispykreme.com.au Closing date: Monday 14th March
We're opening in Melbourne, apply within!
Store Management Positions
•Growing company
•Community spirited
•Earn great dough
•Original & fun
•Professional Training Programme (no holes barred)
Lots of energy, lots of passion and lots of fun. That's what it's all about!
Krispy Kreme Australia is a company that respects people, values fun in the workplace and is actively involved in the community.
We are looking for self-motivated, creative and adaptable managers to manage our Melbourne stores. With strong management experience in a customer service environment, you will possess exceptional communication, organisational and leadership skills and be instrumental in ensuring both customers and employees enjoy the hole experience! A background in doughnuts is not necessary and often rare. We respect that.
Great times are ahead, so make it happen and send your CV and cover letter in confidence to Michelle Keyes, Human Resource Manager at: jobs@krispykreme.com.au
Closing date: Monday 14th March

Cosmo Dude
03-03-2005, 04:52 PM
My job ends Tuesday the 8th so I'm available for an immediate start :confused:

Rupewrecht
03-03-2005, 05:19 PM
LOL i wondered how long it would be before someone posted up the KK thing on AGT

i still think they're overrated!

SehnKhan
03-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Never had KK before, can't say I'm excited personally :p

platypus
03-03-2005, 10:27 PM
well new one on central coast in 3 months... so ner!

Red Frog
03-03-2005, 10:37 PM
^^^ where abouts? OMG this is gonna change everything!! it just won't be special nemore, driving 40mins to liverpool....

platypus
03-03-2005, 10:39 PM
you could come see my mum - she misses you ya know :p

CityEnd
04-03-2005, 12:09 PM
sure kks r nice, but what boyd said, they're a bit overrated.

so when they open in melb, they will eventually become un-overrated... as they r easlier obtainable.. hehe

ezin
07-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Great! More fat people down here. Do we really need these types of stores, Our medical system cant cope as it is. hehe.

Cosmo Dude
07-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Great! More fat people down here. Do we really need these types of stores, Our medical system cant cope as it is. hehe.
The hospitals will cope as long as Delta doesn't release another album in the near future :lol:

platypus
07-03-2005, 09:42 PM
then we just have to batten down titanic 2

chipa
07-03-2005, 09:47 PM
The hospitals will cope as long as Delta doesn't release another album in the near future :lol:

either that or they will be going to KK for some sugar filled comfort food.

KittyKatSmack
08-03-2005, 08:04 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Krispy Kremes
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*drools*

When o when will they open one in the ACT?

*frets*

Oh well, I'm hoping the Royal Show will have KK Showbags!

LOL

woofy
15-03-2005, 01:40 PM
On that note kitty..when will Vic have that frozen custard place you guys have in Canberra?

Melbastina
12-06-2005, 11:05 AM
KK, I want to try on although everyone I ask seems to think they're over ratted but the all seem to eat them whenever possible.

andrewgrazier
12-06-2005, 07:07 PM
i was at sydney airport n they had one! pretty nice :D

the michelinman
12-06-2005, 08:55 PM
when people from my office are on business in syd, they always bring some down :D