PDA

View Full Version : GB - Darav Ocenia Undercar Suspension Neon Kit

$IK323
17-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey guys, if you have purchased the March edition of Hot 4's you'll see in one of the first few pages a undercar neon kit made by Darav Oceania. If not have a look at this site www.varad.com.au

Go to products and then click on Suspensions LEDS and check out the kit they offer. It is available in 5 different colours with effects such as breathing, music react, strobe and much more. And can all be controlled within the car. Very easy to install with some common electrical knowledge, and it makes your suspension and tyres glow and give a cool splash effect around the car. It only has one picture of it but I think it speaks for itself....it's different and looks wicked

Also check out under accessories a shifter that allows you to control your LEDS by buttons built into the shifter itself...I'm interested in buying the shifter and the suspension LEDS. If anyone else is interested let me know cause I have been in contact with Jamie who is an australian rep of Darav Ocenia and have said to him I think my friends at astinagt may be interested so if you are let me know either by PM or in this thread. Basically the more the better in terms of more discount.

They retail at $330 but he wants some numbers first before negotiations. I'm guessing depending on numbers I could knock off about 100 off or so...(i'm good at negotiations, trust me!) For all you not based in brisbane shipping will cost $30 anywhere in Aus...If your interested let me know guys.....l8tr :D

Tublade
20-03-2005, 05:30 PM
i would be interested, if we get them i'll be wanting to get red neons.

Tublade
20-03-2005, 05:34 PM
cos i'm getting red undercar neons soon, i've been looking for if anyone sold these suspension neons

$IK323
20-03-2005, 09:24 PM
sweet...anyone else interested?

$IK323
20-03-2005, 09:35 PM
might just add that if your interested in any of the undercar kits (not just the suspension kits)I can just give him the list of things people want and I can tell you prices respectively as soon as I get the numbers,
check out the site and if your interested let us know

Remi
21-03-2005, 10:41 AM
i would be pretty interested in the susension kits, they look prety cool

$IK323
21-03-2005, 10:11 PM
ok that's three...myself, tublade and remi...keep em comin

Tublade
21-03-2005, 10:29 PM
cool, just let me know how much the UL200 - Solid Undercar Kit and the suspension kits are, i would like to get both kits. cheers.
Dwayne