PDA

View Full Version : May Cruise??

Nate
10-04-2005, 04:30 PM
seeing no one has posted any activities for may (and we cant have a month go buy without some kind of agt shinanigangs!) i have been thinking ...

meet up at the gap bp at around 6am ish, from there "meander" (term used very loosely :P) our way up mount Nebo until we hit the glorious, hook a right down the front of glorious into samford village, up to daybourgh and shoot up Mount Mee. From there its off to woodford, and then we have the option of heading east to the coast and working our way back down to brisvagas, or heading west and out ot somerset, up the back of glorious and down nebo back to where we started.

As far as the all important food goes ... we could always organise a BBQ or if all you fancy folk wanna stop a cafe or what not thats cool also!

either way this should keep all types happy with plenty of twisty bits, copious amounts of hilly bits, a nice wack of straight open bits, and plenty of awesome stopping points in between!

so ... waddayathink??

twilightprotege
10-04-2005, 05:44 PM
sounds good to me, but for reasons you know of nate, can we give may a miss and do an early june instead?

how about the gap - nebo/glorious - woodford - melany (etc) - noosa (or whatever up there) - home?

chicaboo
10-04-2005, 07:51 PM
I like Andrew the Ablution Hunter's suggestion better, nice to mix some coast stuffagét in with the mix, and I've heard Melany is nice looking too.
I'm not fussed on the 6am start though, it takes 45 minutes to get there from Boganville...

Gav.

twilightprotege
10-04-2005, 10:06 PM
make it a midday beginning at the gap and have dindins at the SC

boostedbatman
11-04-2005, 10:23 AM
I think its about time the North got a go. Maleny area will be beautiful this time of year and there is lots to see up there. I will go but I need a bit of seat space as the cruises are out for the Batmobile until this engine project its finished. I just dont want to lose touch with the Team
Bring it

Nate
11-04-2005, 04:02 PM
sounds good to me, but for reasons you know of nate, can we give may a miss and do an early june instead?

how about the gap - nebo/glorious - woodford - melany (etc) - noosa (or whatever up there) - home?

yep thats cool ... and the coast is a lot purttier :D

I'm not fussed on the 6am start though, it takes 45 minutes to get there from Boganville...

Gav.

make it a midday beginning at the gap and have dindins at the SC

done!

I think its about time the North got a go. Maleny area will be beautiful this time of year and there is lots to see up there. I will go but I need a bit of seat space as the cruises are out for the Batmobile until this engine project its finished. I just dont want to lose touch with the Team
Bring it

done ... be afraid ... be very afraid

boostedbatman
13-04-2005, 04:43 AM
Originally Posted by Spanky
Thats enough to warrant a slap around the back of the head little man

Zoomer
13-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Sounds good to me. Oh my poor little 3 is rackin up the K's. :(

platypus
13-04-2005, 08:23 PM
oh dinosaurous rex.... june moshizzle nate fizzled