PDA

View Full Version : Anzac Day Breaky @ jolly's lookout

Nate
13-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Anzac day is the day to remember what others gave to make this country free... and what better way to mark this day but by celebrate or freedom to charge up mount nebo :D

Basically there will be a meet up at 5 am at bp the gap ... from there it is straight up to jolleys. sunrise wont be until about 6 am so that gives us plently of time to get up and set up :p There are BBQ facilities up there as well as some tables ... but it is probably best if you bring your own chairs ... we should have the place to ourselves when we get there so it wont be too hard to grab a few tables ... but you never know!

Obviously you will need to bring whatever you want to eat (snags, eggs, bread, hashbrowns, tomato, butter, or whatever you finds a tasty start to the day)

so you need:

food
chairs
your car
you!!

PS - Bring your family (Andy that is aimed at you!!!!)

twilightprotege
13-04-2005, 12:18 PM
cant - wedding aniversary on the 24th - will probably be up at melany

Nate
16-04-2005, 09:29 AM
anybody ???

boostedbatman
16-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Cat and I may be able to assist if I have no work on but I am chasing work with other companies now so I can save another $4.5k to finish my project but I will let you know closer to the date Nate
Thats the date and not yours........... :rolleyes:

troubl
18-04-2005, 05:59 PM
i will be attending a 'DAWN SERVICE'.
i help set up the chairs listen to the service n put the chairs away afterwards, so that the oldies don have to. i don have any relatives that are R.S.L., thats just the little bit i do to say thanks...on that day.
also u haven't stated the venue except to say 'mt nebo' n 'the jollies'.
where exactly are you talking about???

chicaboo
18-04-2005, 07:56 PM
You drive along Mount Nebo for ages and then you get to an S bend that goes left then right with a dip in between them with a creepy psuedo hidden split road turn off thing that goes up to the lookout in question... I think?

Tublade
19-04-2005, 10:51 AM
I'll like to take come along but i'm working on the day, sorry.

The Hobbit
19-04-2005, 11:48 AM
can't make it, visitors.........

CRA23
19-04-2005, 02:51 PM
wayyyy to early start....