PDA

View Full Version : weight of a BPT

Shaggy
13-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the weight of the BPT?including the IC/gear box and all plumbing etc?

Cheers
Ben :D

BigMal
15-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Why are you buying the gearbox and IC piping etc not really usefull to you.
Motor fits on a half pallet weights about 100kg.

Shaggy
15-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Yes very true

I want to run the standard set up first, as firstly I carnt afford a custom IC with piping and secondly I want to get a feel of the old girl before I change any parts!

but also in the U.K I can sell the Gear box/lights etc and make some £££ back. GTX parts are like gold dust! and JDM parts...well......:D

Cheers Mal,

Ben

BigMal
17-05-2005, 02:27 AM
The standard piping dont fit I tried just for the fun of it, well the section to the
AFM doesn't didn't bother with the rest. Lights ??? So what you talking about a half
cut now not just motor and box. Half-Cut = half a car leave you with the maths.

Shaggy
17-05-2005, 06:34 PM
LOL

I got a half cut but I got matie to take all the parts out and put in a box for me. :D

Why wouldnt the standard piping from the GTX fit onthe GTX? Im confused. its all the piping from the GTX not my BP. I got the whole clip, everything, i dont need no parts from my BP

BEn

:D

BigMal
18-05-2005, 02:38 AM
Slope of the bonnet on your car against slope of the bonnet on a GTX.
Unless you run a minute air filter the extra sideways of the pipes because
they cant sit up as high meant it wouldn't fit for me. The other was width
of car being wider meant to section to the IC was more inside the engine
bay.

Nate
18-05-2005, 08:41 AM
LOL

I got a half cut but I got matie to take all the parts out and put in a box for me. :D

Why wouldnt the standard piping from the GTX fit onthe GTX? Im confused. its all the piping from the GTX not my BP. I got the whole clip, everything, i dont need no parts from my BP

BEn

:D

cause even though it is the same motor the rest of the car is different, engine bay design and everything!