PDA

View Full Version : hello hello!

Raven
20-05-2005, 09:20 AM
hey all just though I would say a big "HELLO" since I just moved from melb, Vic to up near Byron bay, NSW and took my car with me of course.

Much better weather up here, though the car is taking a bit of a beating on the dirt roads.

..Raven..

PS. Anyone else out my way?

tidy protege
20-05-2005, 09:24 AM
welcome to the forum since you live in byron bay your best bet is to talk to the qld guys as they frequently have small cruises to the goldcoast to check out the cruising scene and every now and then have some fun on some twisty roads. I know zoomer isnt that far of the QLD border so im guessing he would be pretty close to you.

Raven
20-05-2005, 09:27 AM
cool cool.. yeah I am only 45 min from the border so its kinda od I'm closer to the gold coast but still in NSW. Funny when you have to drive to the air port and the time changes. Still geting used to it.

project.r.racing
20-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Zoomer and Tim (Pope/zOr) live near you, these guys always get to cruises so catch up with them. AND all of us.

Ryan

Nate
20-05-2005, 10:11 AM
welcome .. yeah get over to the QLD section ... :p ... um we wil be at the spit on the gold coast on sunday if you are interested!