PDA

View Full Version : Wako overdrive...... - Car problems

IceWish
02-02-2003, 12:19 PM
[color=#336633:post_uid0]Hey i was driving yesturday at low speed and my car suddenly geared down and the "hold" light started blinking,when i pressed the button it had no effect..it just kept blinking like krazy.I switched off and started up again .., it started to work normal.....until later that day when it happened again.I took it by my mechanic and he hooked up all his wires and cleaned all the injectors n stuff.....but the problem was still there and he said that i had to carry it to Mazda...and we know that means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Ill be really greatful if anyone can give me any input on it...
Ill be back on Monday...[/color:post_uid0]

MrShadow
06-02-2003, 09:09 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Wouldn't be something simple like a dicky "Hold" switch would it?[/color:post_uid0]

BigMal
06-02-2003, 10:03 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Sounds more like a problem with the auto than a motor/elect
issue. Check the fluid level, but I would expect any mechanic
to be smart enough to check that. Could be a case that the
bands that control the gearing in the auto have become
loose. You should take it to an auto transmission place to
check.

Regards

Mal[/color:post_uid1]

IceWish
11-02-2003, 12:38 PM
[color=#336633:post_uid0]Thanx for the help guyz ..i ended up going to Mazda after all and they kept it for about 3 days and whenever i went they had it up in the back..My old man called the Director of Mazda down here and gave him a peice of his mind....after all we only own like 13 Mazda pick up a 323 and my hatch.We recently bought a Nissan 4wd and a Kia pannel van because of the poor service of Mazda....They called me that same day and when i went down they washed and polished my car and said that they changed the gas filter and gave it a tune up and that solved it,they want me to change the spark plug wires but they said it could wait till next time..[/color:post_uid0]

MrShadow
12-02-2003, 12:46 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Amazing how things get done when you stick it up em......although working in the service industry, I can see both sides of the story....[/color:post_uid0]