PDA

View Full Version : just sayin hey ne one active

astina boi
07-06-2005, 09:48 PM
hey guys its aaron here owner of dilema astina.. wounderin any of u guys around canberra wana get together one time wud be good to become active around the ACT. and share some ideas

thanks guys

aaron

Mizda_Mazda
07-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Good luck mate, I tried to organise something but I couldn't get the numbers together. Also my astina is on it's way out(dying engine) and i'm sorta concentrating on my other car than spending more money on the Astina. So, i've gotten less active with the Astina forum :P.

Remi
08-06-2005, 06:32 PM
if im in town i will be keen as, just let me know where and when

Mizda_Mazda
08-06-2005, 07:17 PM
See, only a few people are active in Canberra. Just not enough to do anything worth while.

astina boi
09-06-2005, 04:51 PM
its a pitty, cuz i see some astinas in canberra just thought be some active on the forums, oh well any one wanna do somethin just let me know

Mizda_Mazda
09-06-2005, 10:48 PM
http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4217

Nate
10-06-2005, 09:42 AM
agt used to be huge in the ACT ... what happened ???

I hereby command astina boi and Mizda Mazda to bring the club back to life in the ACT ... do it :p :D

Mizda_Mazda
11-06-2005, 12:01 AM
I believe most of the original guys sold their astina's and moved on to new/different cars. My astina is on it's way out, I'm looking for a newer astina but people are asking to much for cars in the days of High fuel prices.

I have tried to revive the astina scene but no luck.

Plus I have also got another car, and have begun modifications.

Nate
11-06-2005, 09:11 AM
yeah what happened to ABC ... is he still around?

Osprey06
16-06-2005, 01:21 PM
If you're happy to tag onto the fordlaser.com people, they seem to have upped their activity level some lately. I'm not especially active on these boards because realistically my car is not an Astina and has very little mechanically in common...much less than it does with the earlier lasers - but I have still attended and enjoyed the recent events in Canberra... Either way, it's always good to see some 323's and Astina's crashing the fordlaser.com events and showin all those lasers up! :wink: