PDA

View Full Version : need help ASAP mazda e-geep kf-ze

srsoupy
13-06-2005, 10:34 PM
hello i have a mazda ms6 efini 2.0l 6cyl
mazda e-geep-105385 engine(kf-ze)
i replaced the waterpump of this engine but to replace it i had to remove the timing belt and the cam are not alight
i have hound the ilignment of the first cam but i can see no other mark on the cam2(where the distrubuter is)i can only see a yellow paint and that all so can u people help me with a data sheet of this machine only to see how to aligh the cams please u people are my only hope sinds my car is hi on age

i'm not that good in english but please try to help me

boostedbatman
14-06-2005, 03:45 PM
I have sent you some info through your email as per our discussion
I hope this helps you out
Good luck

P.S. Welcome to AstinaGT.com

srsoupy
14-06-2005, 10:08 PM
batman i don't how to to thank u man .all this time i was working with the wrong marks.i was also looking for the crackshaft pully sensor if i didnt had the pages man i surly damage the sensor cus it can be easly damage.
anyways thank u very very much .i almost want to tell my boss that i'm not feeling so well only to go work on the car lol.
great board i have found thks

ps:what kind of mazda is in u sig jap or usa?

Nate
14-06-2005, 10:24 PM
yeah srsoupy... where are you from? welcome!!!

these are aussie 323's ;)

srsoupy
15-06-2005, 03:46 AM
hi nate i'm from suriname (south-amerika)its between the guyanas.
internet is one grate technolgy.if i didn't found this board thank god i found batman or else my car was crewed

boostedbatman
15-06-2005, 04:37 AM
We are here to help so I am glad you will be fine now
Good luck with everything

Nate
15-06-2005, 11:29 AM
ahhh i see ... welcome! its good to get someone in from oversea's. All our cars are versions on a model sold in japan, australia, europe and south africa called the Astina, or 323f and lantis in other parts of the world. basically they a fancy version of the 323 ;)

boostedbatman
16-06-2005, 03:59 AM
Thats got to be the best explaination of our cars I have ever heard Natey
HeHe now when someone asks me what I drive I will tell them "Its a fancy version........"

srsoupy
16-06-2005, 08:24 AM
hey guys here i am again with my mazda never ending problems .
i set all the timing marks properly cleaned the bushes(if this is how u spell it)
and put coolant in my water system start the car and yes the car started like a new mazda that i just got from the mazda dealer ,suddenly oil was like boiling out of the water system and above the oil filter is like oil is spilling everywhere. so the engine oil is mixin with water :mad:
what ya'll think the prob could be?
tommorow i going to loose the oil cooler(where u tighten the oil filter) hopefully is indeed the oil cooler

mazdamanik
16-06-2005, 08:28 AM
umm last time i new oil in the coolant ment head gasket was in need of serious help....but dont panic i could be wrong bout that

boostedbatman
17-06-2005, 05:27 AM
I wouldve said that it was the head gasket also but if the oil is spilling in via there you would surely have a stumbled idle due to the compression difference between cylindersalso if the leak was that bad you would have trouble getting the car to idle at all. Plus you would be able to see water "spit" from the exhaust in droplets.

There are 2 water lines at the oil filter for cooling the oil. If the oil filter is spewing oil etc you may have a problem with these lines (slight possibility)

But on a good note if the car seemed to be "like new" then although there is oil in the coolant you should find that it is a minor hiccup and generally your engine is fine
Good luck with it

srsoupy
17-06-2005, 05:59 AM
hey bat
when u switch on the engine the engine stays idle is not like it's shotting down becuz of no compression thats why i know that it clould not be the head gasket itself
when i switch on u can clearly hear a sisling sound from somewhere under car and then oil is spilling everywhere all the oil in the engine is pumping up the watersystem and under the oil filter aslo oil spilling.i just hope i don't have to overhaul the engine cuz of water getting in u know .i'll date u up more tommorow while tonight i'll work on it and see what it is

boostedbatman
18-06-2005, 05:57 AM
Yes it does sound to be a bit of a bugger
I will po my head into my engine bay today and have a poke around and see what I can come up with for you
Keep your head held high as I dont feel that you should need an overhaul it seems to me to be more of a case of something petty
Good luck today

srsoupy
18-06-2005, 10:49 PM
hey guys it was indeed the oil cooler it has 2 little holes in it thats why i heard that sisling sound by switching on the engine.i replaced with a new one but i wanna upload some pictures of the cooler for u people to see what happend with it but i don't know how to upload pics on this forum.if someone can help please tell me so i can upload it .now i need to do some little miner checkups on the car than i think i will sell it man i'm tired of these problems.