PDA

View Full Version : Speed pulse wire (where to find it) (ecu)

ZiD
28-02-2003, 10:54 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid0]got this little neet product from greddy

greddy auto timer (http://www.greddy.com/technical/TurboTimer_Frame.htm)

and i have some problems with wiring this thing to the ecu.
did talk to mazda here but i dont think i got the right wiring diagrams. cuz i cant get signals from the speed pulse..

so i was wondering if anyone here know the color of the wire and in witch adapter i shall hook the speed pulse wire from the greddy box in.[/color:post_uid0]

Dogo
28-02-2003, 06:58 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]ummm ... I know for the v6 but thats not much help to you coz the ecus are different.

I'll drag out my old notes and find out anyway, *just in case its any help to you :)

'Lantis' , I think had wiring diagrams that he got from mazda from when he did his turbo conversion ?

Dave[/color:post_uid0]

ZiD
02-03-2003, 09:31 AM
[color=#0000FF:post_uid0]one guy here that owns a gtr says that there aint no electronic speedpulse. how do i fix this when i convert my 323f into a gtr, cuz i'm going to use the gtr ecu..

dont think i realize how much work there is to convert this car..

oh fu#" ;)[/color:post_uid0]

BigBoyLemonade
02-03-2003, 10:35 PM
[color=#006666:post_uid0]The speeed controller comes off the gearbox..

You need to get a wiring diagram.. I only have diagrams for 1.8 and V6 australian delivered cars.. I get the book back on monday.. I can scan some areas relating to this sometime next week[/color:post_uid0]

Mischka
03-03-2003, 07:33 AM
[color=#000080:post_uid0]Hi,
I had the same problem, what you need is a little module that goes between the Speedo cable and the gearbox. From memory its called some like a Transducer that puts out an electronic pulse every rev. Now I can't remember where I got mine from but I know it was in Australia maybe Perth.[/color:post_uid0]