PDA

View Full Version : 6 -13 Nov - Meet up / Cruise

Nate
27-10-2005, 01:50 PM
hey everyone!

i will be back in sydney from the 6th until the 13th of nov. It would be great to meet up with the sydney crew and maybe even a bit of a cruise if anyone is interested? i know last year we met up at good old KK's at the airport. I am staying at bexley so i dont know how many soutsiders there are but a run thru the national park could be fun? maybe take a trip down the the gong to visit mick and rod (plus any other gonger's!!!)

any idea's?

Exodus323
27-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi man i live in sutherland and would be happy for a park run im always doing it but its always fun.with other astinas would be ssiiiccc

bradsp20
27-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Hey Nate sounds good mate
eventhough i wont be living in the south anymore after a weeks time and moving into the city
i am still close to the action

Red Frog
27-10-2005, 05:19 PM
yah! royal national park is breathtaking :) u know i'm there! (as long as it's not the sat :( ). + i can get KKs on the way down ;) lol give me a call when u get down :) or pop in on ur way into syd (if u're driving or have the time).

actually, lets make this a mini-cruise - the weather is just so beautiful atm to stay in the house! :D it keeps persuading me to jump in the car for a drive (hmmm thou uni [not for long!!!!!!!!!] and lack of petrol usually stops me in my tracks!). neone who wants to head down sth syd/wollongong way, can supply KKs (lol!) when Nate's down, throw ur post up and come along. Rob? Rod? Maybe the friday or sunday? It'd be nice to make a night/day out of it.

Laser the Amazer
27-10-2005, 06:00 PM
sounds good

I'm on holidays for 2 weeks starting tomorrow

Rob

Nate
29-10-2005, 03:27 PM
all sounds good guys. im deffinately keen to meet up with any sutherland crew as i used to live in engadine ;)

have they fixed the coast road thru to the gong yet? i know it was closed last time i was down there! anyway i dont know if i will have the net when i get to sydney so i will keep in touch via red frog ... unless we can organise something before i leave?

dfvadr
29-10-2005, 04:39 PM
both mick an i are showing at eastern creek on the 13th, its the supernats that week end

bradsp20
01-11-2005, 06:19 PM
sounds good pplz
make it definite and should be there... i have this whole month off as from this friday ;)

Nate
03-11-2005, 11:38 AM
ok guys and gals this is the plan as it stands

Sunday 6th :

dirving down to sydney! meeting up with the newcastle crew at the big BP near the roundabout at 3pm ... i should get in earlier but that will give me a chance to stop if i need to and refill the car there! any twisties close by??? :D :D

Monday 7th :

meeting up with brad and paul for a bit of a drive thru the royal national park in the morning. if anyone else is keen speak now or forever hold your peace.

Wednesday 9th :

going up to the blue mountains ... hopefully meeting up with the kitty ...

Thursday 10th :

meeting up with red frog ... dont know where or when yet lol! night time? KK's? get the crew together?? :D :D :D

Sunday 13th :

Maybe Eastern Creek in the morning ( i hope i can fit it in ) to meet up with the fancy cars :p ... anyone else heading out?

if anyone else wants to catch up get a hold of bradsp20 or Exodus323 ... they have my number! ill be staying in bexley so all you southsiders lets do something lol ... mal ... whats doing?!?!?!??!

Exodus323
04-11-2005, 10:58 AM
yo nate can we make the park run on monday at like 6pm? i have to work i got called in :( and nate i dont have you number :)

Nate
04-11-2005, 11:22 AM
yep or a little later maybe?

Nate
05-11-2005, 08:34 PM
dont know if i will have net access when i am in sydney ... so i will keep in touch with a couple of members on the board and they can tell me whats happening