PDA

View Full Version : Feb 19th - Evening Cruise take 2

Ian
02-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Okey - My last cruise idea got nuked in favour of a mazda4's one, but my folks will be away on the 19th as well, allowing me to host (another) BBQ and no bbq would be complete without a cruise first.

Meet-up Points

Southside - Springwood Macca's - meetup at 3 leaveing 3:30 pm.
I have a mate who will be riding shotgun on this on the southside who I have to pick up, so I should be able to meet up with you guys @ Springwood and make sure everyone gets to the northside a-ok.

Directions!: (Shamelessly ripped from nates thread again)

Head straight up the freeway to brisbane, continue on to the riverside expressway and follow it to the end and take the hale street flyover exit. about 1 km up hale street jump in the very left hand lane and that will spit you out on waterworks road, follow that until you come across the big BP on the left hand side, about 10km from where you turned off hale street!

Northside - BP on Waterworks road - 4:15 PM leaving 4:45PM
Comming from the city it is the 2nd BP, the first one being small and dingy looking. The one we will be using is rather large with a car service area, hard to miss.

From here we will cruise up nebo to jollies lookout, stoping up there for drinks, chats, comparing cars and all the other usual hooligans.

After that we will turn left towards nebo village, go over to glorious and then down to clear mountain via samford. We will stop at the lookout point on clear mountain then head back down clear mountain to mine via samford / ferny grove.

What you will need: Car/fuel/camera/money/CB Radio (channel 16)

Anyway: I need there to be a fair amount of intrest in this (At least 5 cars :P) to go ahead with it, im willing to lay on some food at mine as per my other BBQ, however again, if people could chip in, it would save my sorry poor ass!

Anyway, its time for another list, and this will follow the same format as my other thread. name and what your bringing food wise, and how many ppl.

- Ian - House/BBQ/Basic sausages and what drinks I can afford - 2 ppl
-