PDA

View Full Version : Where to and what to do?

project.r.racing
05-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey i was just wondering where you guys wanna go on cruises and what you wanna do while we are there...

I'll start: -

NSW north coast - go to beach
Hervey Bay - go to beach - check out swiss backpackers
??? - somewhere with lots of shops

Anyone got any other ideas!

Ryan

MitchEG
05-02-2006, 08:51 PM
more mountain passes...they are choice bro

edit: and what gav siad below \/

chicaboo
05-02-2006, 08:58 PM
I wanna do the Twiggy/Zoomy cruise that never happened last year. There is the best scenery from Murrwillembah down to Ballina! And I think we were going as far as Lismore.

Choice Cuz!

project.r.racing
05-02-2006, 08:59 PM
I wanna do the Twiggy/Zoomy cruise that never happened last year. There is the best scenery from Murrwillembah down to Ballina! And I think we were going as far as Lismore.

Choice Cuz!

more details please, total kms and time to do it please?

Nate
06-02-2006, 12:42 AM
march / april??

project.r.racing
06-02-2006, 06:49 AM
yeah i was thinking that also as way too many cruises this month!!! maybe late march as there seems to be a cruise every weekend until the motor show on the 5th.

i'd be happy to organsie something if people want but you gotta give me a few more ideas. Tell me where you wanna cruise and why.

Ryan

boostedbatman
06-02-2006, 05:26 PM
The will be an interesting and moster type of super cruise mid year when the Batmobile takes to the urban racetrack once more
So as long as no-one TRIES to take the spotlight around then its all good to me
I personally prefer the hills but I am not the one on the tiller at the moment

89sp1.8
06-02-2006, 06:37 PM
mountains are great and keep ya entertained,i also like a bit of a hwy stretch durin aswell get some good pics and also all cruise close-net as a group for 20 min or so...(eg. sticky to left lane as not attract the wrong attention)

but yeh,including mountains,bit of hwy cruisn,an awsome lunch spot with heaps of space and maybe get a soccer ball or footy or sumthin for lunch brake or end of day wind down if ne1 is interested...?

-we should also get some more night cruisin happening in future 2,good stuff.

twilightprotege
06-02-2006, 07:09 PM
twiggy zoomer cruise :

(first half) : http://www.nowwhereroute.com/travelmate/SmartTrip/mappage.aspx?fromTown=springwood+qld&toTown=kyogle&RouteType=SHORTEST&ViaTown1=&ViaTown2=

(2nd half) : http://www.nowwhereroute.com/travelmate/SmartTrip/mappage.aspx?fromTown=kyogle&toTown=southport&RouteType=SHORTEST&ViaTown1=byron+bay&ViaTown2=murrilimbah (make sure you select southport qld)

bourbon
06-02-2006, 07:23 PM
ohh but dont we wanna do southport NT to murrilimbah

i will :D

just wait...that trip looks like it goes near nimbin :p hahahah... :cool: