PDA

View Full Version : Massive Syd Cruise

LOW 626
01-05-2003, 09:21 AM
Hey guys since the last two tribes cruise didnt happen i though we could tag along on this one.

Ive posted thiss up on MX6.com so we should get a good mix of mazda powered cars,

There is going to be a bit of fund raising so we should all show up and support the sick little kiddies :)

Anyway its on the ff forum but here are the details

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, well since Bathurst was the chosen destination, thats where we are going..
remember this date guys 15th June 2003

Meeting Time and Place Merrylands Pools/Basketball Courts...
Cnr Merrylands Rd/Burnett St Merrylands, 8am meet up for a 9am on the dot departure.

Reason for a new meet up is that, Dick Smith Powerhouse opens at 8am and with 100 modded cars in a carpark where shops are trying to open for business is a recipe for disaster.. Merrylands Pools are closed for the winter season so really we should have the car park to ourselves, BUT however, since there is houses directly opposite the car park, please respect the neighbours!

Remember we are doing this for Canteen so any loose change to throw in the bucket will go directly to them, maybe in change for some loose silver, you can have a bandana!! (Sam did you get this **** organised? )

Cruise route will go onto Merrylands Rd, right onto Cumberland Hwy, left onto Old Windsor Rd up to Windsor,
thru Richmond and onto Bells Line of Road to Lithgow where we will stop and have a meet up for about 30mins to chill out before leaving again for the 60km to Bathurst

And remember to have a full tank of fuel before you arrive! cos im not stopping for fuel stops between here and Lithgow..

If all goes to plan and no mess ups, we should be in Bathurst by 12.30pm at the latest...
We can check out the museum, fang around Mt Panarama, maybe bring a pinic lunch and chill out on the mountain or hang out around the town of Bathurst!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So add your names if you are coming or if you are not, so i can get a list happening up straight away!

Hope to see you all there!!

JynX
01-05-2003, 09:34 PM
sounds interesting.

Critter
05-05-2003, 08:09 AM
I'm interested.

LOW 626
05-05-2003, 03:10 PM
Good to hear guys, you 323 guys seem more up for a cruise than the mx6 guys, gotta try to pursuade them somehow.....

Critter
05-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Being a Blue Mountains person, I will prob pick you guys up @ Richmond for the trip to Bathurst.

We have plenty of time to work the logistics.

bRaDiNhO
06-05-2003, 02:20 PM
I'm interested, but i wont know till closer to the time. That date is just before Uni exams. :cry:

dfvadr
06-05-2003, 07:08 PM
i will be up for that cruise as long as i have my car back i will be itching to drive it so that will be a good run an i have a few bucks for the kids is it over nite ?

Osprey06
07-05-2003, 02:19 AM
I'm interested, but i wont know till closer to the time. That date is just before Uni exams. :cry:
*sigh*....such events always seem to be planned just before I have an assignment/test for uni....the day before in this case. :roll: Can't wait 'til I'm through uni....going cruise so far I might as well have lapped the country....and I probably won't even leave the ACT (knowing me) mwahaha... 8)

Chook
13-05-2003, 08:08 PM
anyone from the gong keen to go let me know as it sounds like it could be fun.

LOW 626
15-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Official details are here guys:
http://forums.fastfours.com.au/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=54508

Critter
06-06-2003, 09:21 PM
So wozza latest with this?
All Good?

Critter
11-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Seems like FF Fourum is down more than it is up.
I expect to be along for the ride from Richmond but with a mate in his Pug 306Gti6 (Burgundy colour if you see it) which is in need of a cruise outing.
Will be waiting for the cruisers from about 10am.

LOW 626
12-06-2003, 01:14 PM
The cruise is coming along and is this weekend, im not too sure as to if i can make it,(i know two no shows for me to cruises that i have organised :oops: ) i've got my mates 21st the night before and i plan to get totally hammered which means no driving for me, :x , plus the party is up in gosford so i would have to leave about 6am if i wanted to make it anyway, but we will see how i go...

There will still be other MX6.com guys there you will just have to keep a look out for them, how about we organise a UHF channel to talk on any will do, 18? that way we can all keep in touch while driving.

Once again sorry in advance if im a no show but at the moment it dosent look good, if i can pull my drunk ass out of bed in the morning im there for sure.

Hope to see you guys there...

LOW626

MrShadow
13-06-2003, 09:40 AM
plus the party is up in gosford

Welcome to the sunny Central Coast... 8)

Critter
13-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Will look out for the MX6 guys.

Now I know this is a bit radical, but it IS possible to go to a party and NOT get hammered.

Well for BigMal it isn't, but for others it just might be......:)

JynX
13-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Isnt that what gay people say???

Jokes :)

Critter
18-06-2003, 09:58 PM
was a bloody good day

Once again, not an MX6.com car in sight tho'..........