PDA

View Full Version : Bodykit fitters in Melbourne?

SehnKhan
04-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Anyone know of a good bodykit place or reputable panel beater for fitting a bodykit? Preferably in the Northern suburbs (i.e Preston and surrounding areas). Thanks if anyone can help.

SehnKhan
06-05-2003, 05:08 PM
And another quick question, roughly (in your opinions) how much should it cost to fit and paint a front lip, grill, side skirts and rear bar extension?

pr1mo
08-05-2003, 12:08 PM
im getting my sideskirts trial fitted, painted and fitted for $300

Cosmo Dude
12-05-2003, 07:49 PM
Pr1mo,
Where did you go for the kit, I've seen some places around Box Hill and Richmond, don't wanna travel that far.

SehnKhan
12-05-2003, 08:35 PM
Where abouts in Richmond? I would be able to take mine there . .

pr1mo
14-05-2003, 12:44 AM
all my stuff has been lugged down from sydney :O

i was however recomended togo to a place called

JR Auto Concept at Box Hill, Cambridge Rd.

i gave these guys a call, they could get what i wanted but like rod sais. a little too far to be doing multiple trips back and forth. but could be ok for you boyd :)

have you heard of these people doing bodykits for the hardtop Rod?

cheers mike

Cosmo Dude
14-05-2003, 07:58 PM
I think I'll pack a lunch and head toward Box hill. Report to follow soon :wink:

My Richmond idea came from many years ago when I was a field service dude, I've been stuck in an office for three years. :( :evil: :shock: :(

pr1mo
14-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Rod,
give the guys a call first they have 2 places in box hill. one for general stuff and one that does just bodykits. i have no idea about this place as ive never been there just rang them briefley, according to the guy they had talon style skirts, veilside style and another called A-Spec skirts all to suit the BA's. obviouly none of these were in stock and he only had catalougs but he invited me up for a look :)

i quite like my panel beater in seaford. done buisness with him before. he drove me home tonight too after dropping my car off for work to commence on it. A nice touch :)

cheers mike

Cosmo Dude
15-05-2003, 07:46 PM
Thanks,
I hope to see you on the cruise this weekend, Will talk more then.

I was wondering why I saw you at work and no Astina 8)

pr1mo
15-05-2003, 10:52 PM
no astina at work cuz i drive the laser :) im selling it in a month though therefore i will need to start driving the astina to work :) i do however know the lady whi lives directly oppisite the centre and she is more than happy for me to use her carport :)

life is grand

cheers mike