PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to the mean machine.

Ian
18-03-2006, 02:09 AM
It wasent the prettiest and it wasent the most powerful, but damned if it wasent the fastest up and down a mountain.

Bad luck nate, may she rest in peace. At least she died doing what she did best.

Or...

May she be born again. I know turbos are the devil (....hipocracy!), but since im such a good devils advocate, maybe its time to consider a BPT conversion?

Whatever you do, im sure this wont slow you down for long. No doubt you will be climbing back into the drivers seat to whoop my ass up and down nebo again some time in the near future.

boostedbatman
18-03-2006, 05:02 AM
WTF
Not the Natemobile
Im going to cry

Mad Mat
18-03-2006, 11:08 AM
come on nate get back on ur horse and do what u do best. :) ;)

BPT sounds like a good idea. ;) (in my books it does, urs might be different)

To the Nate-Mobile. the fastest na bg astina i know. :)

chipa
18-03-2006, 05:57 PM
WTF again!

What has happened to it?!

Ian
18-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Nothing.

Nate, pray tell why the car wasent there when I droped round this afternoon and why your dad had no idea what I was on about and why he told me you drove it to work?

AstinaBoiV6
18-03-2006, 06:30 PM
wat happ to nates car?? crash, die, break????????? :(

Ian
18-03-2006, 07:33 PM
nothing has happened to nates car. hes at the races now racing it. He posted last night saying a rod had gone through his block taking the engine and gearbox with it up clear mountain and that the cops found out and defected him.

It was all a lie.... I dont know why.

chicaboo
18-03-2006, 07:59 PM
I guess I can keep all the donations and pledges I raised for him then... :p

mazmitch
18-03-2006, 09:22 PM
I have Bob Geldof and Bono here willing to sing for money "NateAid"

AstinaBoiV6
18-03-2006, 10:13 PM
lol :p

or..... maybe he wanted every1 to think that his car is stuffed so they think he not goin drags, n then show up n blow ppl :D

bourbon
18-03-2006, 10:13 PM
hahahaha it twas quiet funny all of this...but the defect thing is true i think...so why didnt you guys come out and race tonight???

yes andrew thats what he wanted to do...everyone was like WTF when he turned up...but i dont no if he blew us :p

Ian
18-03-2006, 10:35 PM
I dunno, The whole thing was... very damned odd. It doesent sit right with me...

boostedbatman
19-03-2006, 08:25 AM
I retract my previous concerns and bid you all an
I dont fuggen give a ****e now

LordWorm
19-03-2006, 02:07 PM
17 odd second quarter mile aint too bad for a car running on 3 cyls, with a smashed up gearbox, and oil pissing out the side of the block *chuckles*

bourbon
19-03-2006, 02:54 PM
ohhh so he didnt get to the 16secs :( pooor natey-poos! ahahaha

ohh well always next time aye kiddo...next time ill run high octane fuel...hopefully ill be able to wipe off that .03 seconds to get me into the 17s

AstinaBoiV6
19-03-2006, 03:58 PM
youre goin to need alot more than just high octae fuel :P

bourbon
19-03-2006, 04:18 PM
an ego like yours :p ? hahahaha!

LordWorm
19-03-2006, 06:43 PM
ohhh so he didnt get to the 16secs :( pooor natey-poos! ahahaha

ohh well always next time aye kiddo...next time ill run high octane fuel...hopefully ill be able to wipe off that .03 seconds to get me into the 17s
did u drop your front tire pressure??? Andy deflated mine to 15psi each...and i PB'd straight away...
if u wanna run it on higher octane fuel for more power, you'll need to tune it to do so...

AstinaBoiV6
19-03-2006, 09:07 PM
hmmm bourbon y dont u just run it on some of your spirits (drinks)... the bourbon powered bourbon :p or metho lol

bourbon
19-03-2006, 09:58 PM
hmmm could be fun...but not to sure if i like the car gettin the spirits and not me :p haha...i certainly would prefer it that i got it not the car :D haha...but surely using 98 octane fuel would just give me that little extra edge ?

Nate
19-03-2006, 10:24 PM
haha sorry guys ... yeah i had to work and sorry im going to be late sounds boring :p did hope to run a bit quicker but i guess the car and the driver arnt up to what i expected :p

LordWorm
19-03-2006, 10:25 PM
hmmm could be fun...but not to sure if i like the car gettin the spirits and not me :p haha...i certainly would prefer it that i got it not the car :D haha...but surely using 98 octane fuel would just give me that little extra edge ?
if ur not tuned for it, my understanding is not...or not in any way that will give you a noticable improvement at any rate.

someone around here should be able to sort you out with a quick and nasty drag day tune for 98 though i'd imagine?

LordWorm
19-03-2006, 10:26 PM
haha sorry guys ... yeah i had to work and sorry im going to be late sounds boring :p did hope to run a bit quicker but i guess the car and the driver arnt up to what i expected :p
its karma, for putting us through your rod dropping BS :P

haha

Ian
20-03-2006, 01:29 AM
yeah I still dont get what happened there... was it some kind of joke that only became apparent to thoes who were at the drags?

Saying your car died cause your gona be late seems kinda odd to me...

Nate
20-03-2006, 02:28 AM
sorry mate ... was just for a bit of a giggle :p ... you guys would have cracked the ****s if i said i wasnt going to be there on time again ;)

Ian
20-03-2006, 03:43 AM
eh its all good. Im ticked off about missing it. I missed it for all the wrong reasons and the wrong people, wound up wasting my time and fuel and money on a pointless excersize for an ungreatful coworker.

Now hes bumming lifts off me too and from work every day on the arangement that he pays 5 bucks a day for the lift in and back. I havent seen any of the money yet.

Anyway, I think we should just let this thread die at this stage... the natemobile needs no tribute, its still going.

Nate
20-03-2006, 09:04 AM
the natemobile needs no tribute, its still going.

i think someone needs to give tribute the fact it still runs :p

redrush
21-03-2006, 05:43 PM
and how mine is still some how running :P

Ian
22-03-2006, 12:10 AM
yes tim.... Not servicing for 50 000KM at all whatsoever without so much as changing the oil is not something I'd personally be proud of...

It took me 30 seconds to notice that all the rubber boots on your suspension were worn to the point where all of them had broken into two pieces... Who knows what someone who actually knew what they were on about would find? :P

Nate
22-03-2006, 01:48 AM
at least he is running oil :p

Ian
22-03-2006, 03:24 PM
mah car runs on hopes and dreams alone, I prooved this!

skippy
22-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Borrowed my sisters car for a few weeks,

at the servo thought I might check the dipstick, nothing, hmm that’s werid not even a drop of oil,
go to the boot to get out brand new 5 litres of oil I noticed she had there, pour in a litre, check dip stick, still clean, another litre, still clean, another litre, still clean,
Huh, something wrong here check under the car nup its not pouring our anywhere.
Another litre and we are now on the dipstick,
Another half litre and we are at full,

Called her and told her off for such shody car care, ask when she last got it serviced cause losing that much oil takes a hell of a long time, she says “dunno back when I was in Uni”. Ie 3-4 years ago,

early 90's 2.2l 626 go you mazda,

Ian
22-03-2006, 04:53 PM
I lost all my oil in the space of about 2 - 3 weeks, so I still maintain something elese was up there.