PDA

View Full Version : Success! Canberra CAI Day

BigBoyLemonade
10-05-2003, 05:49 PM
Thanks to everyone who attended the Canberra CAI day!

It was a complete sucess!

A Full article will be written up by the resident kittykat

PPL who attended were:

Andy - ABC
JJ - TBA
Tiny - KittyKat
Aaron - KittyKat Associate! ;)
Rob - Cosmo dude (ALL THE WAY FROM VICTORIA!!!!)
Chris - Critter (Only Sydney Representitive)
Nupes -Nupes
Osprey06 and his friend!
Tony - Lantis <-- ME

Extra special thanks to Andy for the best venue will could have asked for and Tina and Aaron for all the BBQ stuff and JJ for his excellent AG pipe sourcing!

I apoligise for the ****est exit I have ever done in my life... Wheel spin and boost cut... :oops:

Trav
10-05-2003, 06:24 PM
sounds like a good day was had. Can't wait for some photos to be thrown up...

KittyKatSmack
10-05-2003, 07:28 PM
Sorry it took so long for some pics to get up on the boards everyone....

Have a squizz at these and see what you think.

I will be doing a 'write up' (as Tony has dobbed me in for) next week.

Cheers,

KittyKat

http://www.ausmicro.com/aMUSEd/Astina/CAI

Trav
10-05-2003, 07:58 PM
looks like the weather and location **** all over the Melbourne CAI day- well done to the organisers !!!

KittyKatSmack
10-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Yes, I personally organised the weather.
ABC organised the location.

Not too shabby for our first time?
I am such a CAI / AstinaGT virgin, but no longer!

hahahahahahahaha

:twisted:

Trav
10-05-2003, 09:08 PM
with the size pipe I saw - then no definately not a veirgin no more...hehehe :twisted:

KittyKatSmack
10-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Yes, and you should see what fills it

There were some boys giving demonstrations, but I wasn't fast enough with the camera!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trav
10-05-2003, 09:49 PM
hehehehe - geez you crack me up !!! :lol:

Cosmo Dude
10-05-2003, 11:21 PM
It was good to see you all :D
Good day out,
Kitty Kat Smack, thanks for organising the day,
ABC, thanks for the location (thanks to the sailing club as well),
Unknown Lada Niva driver, thanks for passing me with such pace. You kept the wollopers busy while I buzzed past at 130km/h (he must've wound the rubber band up realy tight).
Every one there, thanks for making the 1500km :shock: round trip worth while :wink:

Thanks ROD

JynX
11-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Shame i had to work.

Ah well theres always next time.

BigBoyLemonade
11-05-2003, 09:22 AM
Yeah ABC got the location, Kitty brought everything, I bought some tools and whatever I didnt have ROD had! ABC had tools to but I didnt see them till after

Thanks for the arse shot! KittyKatSmack!

How's your new sway bar??? does it stay harder for longer?

How's your head lights ABC? that was close!

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 11:11 AM
*Kitty smiles sweetly*

Thanks for the arse shot or the sausage shot????

:wink:

sik astina
11-05-2003, 01:37 PM
Looks like it was a nice day. couldnt make it this time round, had a friend from Brissy staying :) as jim said. theres always next time.

the Pics look good :D

So whos cars got the CAI done? i know kitty & ABC has. anyone else?

-Mick

mrpayner
11-05-2003, 01:41 PM
Smart arses!! Not even removing the front bar!! Well, I only removed it to get the mesh in there.... honest!

http://www.amihotornot.com.au/album/photos/18162-2003511134218.jpg

:lol:

Adam

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 02:44 PM
I like the mesh look, very nice!

How much mesh did you use?
What type?
How much did it cost?
Where and how did you fix it to the front bar?

What colours have people used?
Where do I find pics?
What colour is Kitty coloured?

*Kitty's brainstorming again*

mrpayner
11-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Kitty, we're giving you too many things to do!! HAHAHA :lol: :lol:

I purchased the mesh from Autobarn for about $45 i think. They come in a variety of colours. Silver, black, blue, pink! and red.

Fixing it to the front bar was easy. When you have the front bar off, just remove the black covers where the factory fog lights would go if you've still got them there [2 screws on each] and then you may have to cut little pieces out of the top of the mesh so it fits under the front indicator housing [i did anyways]. When you got to put the mesh on, just use the existing screws and holes from where those black covers came from and you'll be right!! Pretty easy, i think it took about 5 minutes when we had the front bar off. One thing to look out for though is the towing hook on the front of the car. I thought I had one [Dan must have been quick to swipe it!! :lol: ] but if you do have one, i'm pretty sure it's easy to remove. The mesh will look better without the tow hook there, as you won't have to cut the mesh to fit around it....

FUN FUN FUN! :D

Adam

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 05:09 PM
Autobarn ~ bane of my existence ~ will try supercheap first!!!

Pink on noble green????? er???
Don't know about that one......

Still have fog light covers, and tow hook. Sounds like a goer though.

Thanks Mr Payner!

Kitty Kisses (mmm, taste like chocolate!)

So, when's the next gathering fella's????

JynX
11-05-2003, 05:18 PM
I have a few pics of the mounting position for the mesh.

http://www.focus.net.au/images/astina/mesh

Image 238 shows it the best. Its easy to do, cut n screw.

Perhaps that can be the topic of ur next meet. Cut N Screw Day!

interesting.

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 05:31 PM
I like it Jynx, but you have to be there!!!!!

Planning stages for Cut n Screw Day it is!!!!!

astina
11-05-2003, 05:35 PM
looks like a good day was had by all i wish i could have made it. but yes there is allways next time and hopefully then i will have my kit on :D

JynX
11-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Well the boyz up here are keen for a run down the coast road which joins sutherland to wollongong.

Lots of twists n turns so good for working the car out.

Can either go Nth and BBQ in the national park or go Sth and BBQ at South Beach in the gong.

Either way you get great scenery and a nice road to fang on. Shame the tar aint the best but hey. I got 4WD power!

Cosmo Dude
11-05-2003, 06:40 PM
I like the look of the mesh as well, may have to scan the Body Kit area for help with a hard top front bar first.

*Rod needs to have standard bar painted and doesn't wanna drive 'round for a week without*

*Start'n to post like KItty Kat Smack. Must stop* :oops:

Anyway back to the thread.
How is the new rear bar Kitty Kat Smack, how has it improved your lap times around the house on the hill. I like my car a little loose in the rear (a bit of right foot normally fixes the OOPS) :wink:

A Mesh the Bar day sounds like a fantastic idea 8) :D :lol: :wink: 8)

BYO ground sheet :wink:

.::Astina|Brad::.
11-05-2003, 07:04 PM
Looks like you guys had a rad day. Wish i could have made it.

Mr Payner... the meshing looks sweet.. definatly going to do it to mine i think... i was looking on the SSV.com.au website and they sell different levels of meshing... do autobarn do the same?

So how is the CAI going??? noticing any differences in performance?

Jynx... the wollongong run your talking bout... is that where u come down from stanwell and go along the cliff edge.. through scarbrough... through austinmer... ??? i go for surfs at stanwell just so i can do that drive! :o

:twisted:B r a d

JynX
11-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Yeah mate thats the one.

Runs all the way down to the gong if you know the way!

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Have posted a bit about the rear bar in Suspension and Wheels thread.

And it will be great to have you back in the postage stamp sized state again Cosmo, you were a welcome addition to the day!

A Cut n Screw Mesh the Bar Day ~ work in progress

11-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Hmmm... would you go to the gong kitty for a mesh day kittykatsmack???

Jynx... i'm not sure which way you'd go after throul... (sorry bout my bad spelling of south coast burbs) can u stick to the coast or do u have to follow that bulli pass road???

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Depends on when and stuff, and my current financial situation of course!

I believe we are trying to organise a trip to Sydney on or around the 24th of June but that is for a meet for the itty bitty cars (r/c cars).
The amount I have spent on hop ups for my Skyline sends that little thing over the $600 mark already..... it's fast though, kicks serious butt, but I think they are racing BitCharG's and I only have the Hummer.

That was totally irrelevant....

Back on topic!

How far is the gong from Canberra?

And Jynx and Brad were both going to come along this weekend and were no show, for various reasons of course!
And we are hoping for sik astina and Leanne to come for a visit too.
And Cosmo is in Victoria, that is 1500 k's round trip without asking him to do more to go to the gong!

Ack!

Too much for this Kitty in one day....

Will get back to you when I have more info.

*Kitty wanders off in a daze and goes crosseyed*

11-05-2003, 07:49 PM
Oooo i like itty bitty cars.. i have a skyline r34.. well it's the Tamyia TL 01 chassis.. nothin too special.. no Hop - Up parts for it.. ooo.. i have got and ESC for it... maybe we can have a astina meet followed by R/C race! =) got witches hats?!?! or even better couple of cans of spray paint...

My reason for being a no show was cause of a hangover... and a 21st the nite of the CAI day...

Mind if i ask who's who in the pics??? i'd like to put faces to avatar/nikname...

JynX
11-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Gong is about a 2.5hr drive from canberra, depends on your cruise'n speed i guess. Mines about 130-140 unless its a public holiday or somthin.

And no... i havent been caught yet.

I want the rear swaybar, polyeurethane bushes and a strut brace... just need the $300 to buy it. Few outstanding bills which take precedence as usual.

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 09:31 PM
I got my pair of poly bushes in with the swaybar, so they weren't an extra purchase..... my whole cost was $150 grand total!

If you are interested in the itty bitty cars Brad, go to www.ausmicro.com

The TL01's are 1/10th scales.
ESC, or electronic speed controllers for our non r/c readers are great, but you should definately replace bearings as a priority. It will make a big difference in the car instantly, even before you hop up anything else.
My hop ups are restricted to the MiniZ.
We also do Mini Z's which are 1/24th to 1/28th scale and BitCharG's which are roughly 1/64th scale.
We have over 1000 members internationally and forums too.
I moderate on the general chat forum there.
My refer a friend URL is:
http://www.ausmicro.com/policy.asp?rname=KittyKatSmack

Sorry to AstinaGT moderators if I have posted above against policy.
Smack the Kitty!

As for a cruise of a couple of hours, unfortunately Kitty isn't allowed to drive her car for that long ~ Doctors orders. Normally I am not supposed to drive my car at all after lunchtime, but was nawty on Sunday and didn't take my green smarties when I was supposed to......
Smack the Kitty again!

*Kitty might start to like this!*

O-LYM-PIC
11-05-2003, 09:33 PM
looks like fun kids. looks like i gota get mine done now!!!

11-05-2003, 09:54 PM
OMG... those bit charG things are so cool!!! and i just found a website where they put lights in them!!!

KittyKatSmack
11-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Yes, they are heaps of fun, and wait until you and your mates at work all have some and you race them.... my work got the ****s with me coz we made race tracks for them and everything....

But my work is uptight at the best of times, LOL!

I want a 1/10th scale Baha Champ 4wd next.... but now I have started spending money on my 1/1 scale car, LOL!!!

Where's that winning lotto ticket!

Dammit, we should start a lotto syndicate, it's the only way we are ever going to be able to afford everything we want!!!!

12-05-2003, 12:19 AM
OMG OMG! u guys have to check out these Mini Z cars... alittle bigger than the bit charG's but u can put 1/24 scale model car bodies on them [any 1/24 scale astina models out there?] there's even a mini dyno you can get for them, one guy got his just over 40 kph... you can fully work the suspension and everything!

you can mad these to have lights in them too!

here's a pic to show how small and cool they are!

http://www.minizworld.com/albums/albun15/aaa.sized.jpg

bRad

Critter
12-05-2003, 08:22 AM
Thanks all for a good day, was well worth the trip.

Good to catch up with the Canberra crowd of "special Astina people" :) and Cosmo, huge effort moit !!!

Good stuff.
6 hours of doofing = All Good

ABC's headlights were a close call.....

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Kitty is definately "special"

LOL

And looks like I have converted Brad.......

ABC
12-05-2003, 09:58 AM
Hi y'all!

Had an awesome day on Saturday, thanks for everyone coming out - and for saving my headlights! :oops:

I pulled the airbox out again on Sunday morning and held the piping in with some cable ties (instead of a piece of rope) and it actually looks a whole lot less dodgy now. :)

With the CAI the car seems to run a bit smoother and has a bit more low end grunt and when the car starts to howl above 4grand it tends to rev a bit cleaner. Overall it seems to be a bit more responsive. But I could just be dreaming it all - we'll see. :)

Filled up with petrol yesterday so I'll let you all know in a week or so how the fuel economy changes if at all.

Have some pictures of how its installed now:
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/18668/p/313709_3366468601735317773_vl.jpg
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/18668/p/313710_8890994159891823034_vl.jpg

****ty picture but the hole that I cut isn't all that big when the fog light is in. Still can't believe that I just hacked away at my front bar though. :o
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/18668/p/313708_971179547421477775_vl.jpg

Critter leaving a very happy man after not running over a pair of headlights sitting on the ground in front of his car. EEK!!! :D
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/18668/p/313707_4122505372135073700_vl.jpg

Last but not least.... Tony being a proud aussie. 8)
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/18668/p/313711_8441616042803589780_vl.jpg

BigBoyLemonade
12-05-2003, 10:19 AM
Got any pics of kittykatsmack, ABC?

ABC
12-05-2003, 10:25 AM
Sorry all, this is as close as it gets!
(She's the one with two arms up in the air) :roll:

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/18668/p/313747_8020570682937284885_vl.jpg

Was a great exit you made too Tony - all class. :lol: :lol:

Aaron
12-05-2003, 10:45 AM
Associate? WTF?

more like Wrangler :wink:

Hey thanks for putting up with me rocking up in the French contraption, it was a great day. Thanks to Lantis for getting his hands dirty on the KittyKar ;)

*dances jig* I got the resonator out without pulling off the bar... then made an arse of myself by not realising the v6 has a different design that needs the bar to come off! Poor ABC :( and then his poor Astina nearly went blind!

Bit of a Plug for ausmicro.com - only becuase Kitty brought it up like a furball ;)

The Raceday in Sydney in June will be for 1/24-1/28th scale Mini-Z and simialr cars, plus the small Bit Char-G style cars! Spectators are welcome and I'm sure our major sponsor will have some demo cars there!

I'll make sure I or Kitty posts some details here as they sure up becuase it'd make a great day to get together in Sydney and then maybe after the end of the racing a brief cruise?

A.

BigBoyLemonade
12-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Ah sorry about that... Aaron - The Renault driver!

My exit was hopeless... dont bring it up.. the car is running an insane amount of boost in the cold and the boost controller is wound all the way down.. I dont know what I have done wrong...

Rupewrecht
12-05-2003, 12:33 PM
I like the look of the mesh as well, may have to scan the Body Kit area for help with a hard top front bar first.

*Rod needs to have standard bar painted and doesn't wanna drive 'round for a week without*

the HT front bar looks much better if you cut all the crap away IMO

like i did here (http://hrdwrbob.net/mca/uploads/rupewrecht/astina_mesh.jpg) - that gap is for the intercooler

but even if not, you can still mesh it easily... :)

12-05-2003, 01:04 PM
DAN! that looks awsome! i think i like that meshing more than the other sort... and it does look very nice with out all the stuff going across the gap... you do all that yourself???? that'll look awsome with the intercooler sitting between the meshing... and what are u using to get your bar so clean and shiny!!!??? not one splattered bug to be seen!

bRad

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 01:27 PM
Kitty went looking at Mesh today.... how depressing..... I could only find rubbish! Kitty is looking in all the wrong places obviously!

I love Dan's bar :wink:

Rupewrecht
12-05-2003, 01:41 PM

*cough* no comment! LOL

yep, did that myself. that mesh is actually from a truck exhaust heat shield which i polished/flattened/hacked up...only to discover that Autobarn have recently started selling it. bah!

and the dust is keeping my front bar clean ;)

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Autobarn?

*claws start extending*

Favourite place ~ NOT!

I was going to ask where you got it, what is it etc!

Wonder what it would look like on a BA hatch!

anyone else done it on a BA hatch yet?

Hmmmm, wonder if Kitty could be first?

bwahahahahahahahahaha!

What's wrong with me commenting on your bar Dan??

ABC
12-05-2003, 02:04 PM
I wouldn't get too worked up Dan, she was commenting on my bar all Saturday!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems like KittyKat likes to check out all the guys bars!!! :roll:

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Now now, I only comment on nice bars don't I????

ABC
12-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Or was it big ones?! :wink:

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 03:03 PM
Does size matter??

hmmmmm, depends on what we're talking about I guess..

Oh bars?

Milk bars? nah!

Booze Bars? maybe

Mars Bars? definately!

sik astina
12-05-2003, 05:07 PM

*cough* no comment! LOL

yep, did that myself. that mesh is actually from a truck exhaust heat shield which i polished/flattened/hacked up...only to discover that Autobarn have recently started selling it. bah!

and the dust is keeping my front bar clean ;)

your bar looks wild Dan. love the look. i wanted to do that look awhile back but couldnt find a place who sold that style mesh. looks like im going to buy some now. now that i know where to get it from :)

-Mick

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 05:15 PM
That does it Mick, you will just HAVE to get enough for the both of us and come to Canberra for Mesh and Screw Day!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????

*Kitty hates autobarn*

Aaron
12-05-2003, 05:16 PM
I've been racking my brain cells (the whole herd of them) trying to remember what the 'trade names' for all the different types of mesh are. Makes it much easier to ring around when you know what you're talkign about to metal shops etc.

If it comes to me I'll post and if not I'll dig back through my paper notes (*acks*) and see if I have reference somewhere....

Rupewrecht
12-05-2003, 05:25 PM
well, the stuff i've got is classed as 'perforated aluminium', so i'm told.

sik astina
12-05-2003, 05:35 PM
That does it Mick, you will just HAVE to get enough for the both of us and come to Canberra for Mesh and Screw Day!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????

*Kitty hates autobarn*

LOL u gotta do alot more then clicking your fingers to get me up there :P

j/k 8)

will let u know on prices tomorrow when im out looking

-Mick

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 05:49 PM
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

*Kitty begs*

Plus Kitty wants to meet Leanne plus Kitty wants to meet you plus you saw on the pics what an awesome day we had last weekend plus it would be a really great cruise down here plus you can buy lots of pr0n and fireworks plus you can meet me plus you can say g'day to all your Canberra mates plus I asked real nicely????

purty please with cherries on top?

JynX
12-05-2003, 06:40 PM
you could always drive to wollongong...

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 07:11 PM
I wish....

Unfortunately I am not allowed.....

I had to push to be allowed to drive my car first thing in the mornings....

it has to do with the green smarties...

:cry:

Cosmo Dude
12-05-2003, 07:23 PM
I like the look of Dans mesh job.
I need to do it a little differently though, I don't have the big FMI to show off :cry:

Thinking, Thinking, I wonder what Vic Roads would think if I perferated the numberplate to match :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Can't you get someone to drive ya kitty? or are like me and don't let anyone drive your astina?

bRad

JynX
12-05-2003, 08:43 PM
You want to go for a run down the bends do ya Brad. Where bouts you live mate? Mal is always up for a drive (when he has a working gear box) and Mick will meet us in Wollongong with the lovely leanne.

Olympic may come, Critter can be convinced to drive from the Blueys. Odd12c is a gong boy 2 so we can all have a cheerie ol day.

edit: <anyone i have forgotten to mention who is local, my apologies>
edit2: I FORGOT THEO! sorry pal.

Im thinking perhaps we can drive to Berry and eat home made country style meat pies, then fang back up the road and around the bends at kiama, possibly going the backway via Jamberoo. Alternatively, once we hit berry, have lunch, we can head to the coast and head back up the sholhaven way.

Us sydney siders can hoon up the coast road or I could break mals gearbox _again_ on the freeway.

Muhahha 4wd power!

KittyKatSmack
12-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Someone else drive my car????

Wash your mouth out with soap!

There is only one exception to the rule, the Kitty Wrangler gets to drive the Astina...

But that doesn't happen often because he loves his own car

:D

Good isn't it!

nupes
12-05-2003, 11:25 PM
Hi all,
It was a great day, I enjoyed and learnt a thing or too

Thanks everyone,

Nupes

13-05-2003, 02:15 AM
Jynx!! i went to Kangaro valeey about a month ago... the drive throu to berry via south coast is awsome!!! going into the valley down that narrow windy road, and then the trees make a tunnel.. love it heaps... so that + stanwell sweeping coastal bends + Open hiway to berry = one perfect cruise!
I live near Camden.. a hole called Mount Annan... so i could either go via heathcoate Rd... or go down appin road.. on to the road that gets me to w'gong... down bulli pass.. head back towards stanwell.. and join the cruise...

Kitty... ummmm... i mite have missed somthing earlier but... who is this Kitty Wrangler.. and why is he called kitty 'WRANGLER' or should i just use my imagination alittle???

bRad

KittyKatSmack
13-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Brad, you should read further back in the thread, the Kitty Wrangler is noted back there.

And if you had turned up on Saturday, you would have met him!

Wrangler ~ the guy in the movies that gets the animals to jump through the hoops sorta thing......

www.dictionary.com I think.......

*grins*

So when are we gonna see you here in Canberra?

huh?
huh?
huh?

:D

JynX
13-05-2003, 10:19 PM
My thoughts exactly brad.

O-LYM-PIC
13-05-2003, 10:52 PM
sounds like a good drive jynx. but first mate me, u and mal (and any other shire kiddies) have gota meet up in the shire.

cummon organise that!!! (btw weekends r pretty full up 4 me)

JynX
13-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Well, you organise the day then to suit ur schedule :)

Weekends are not too great for me either, and I know mal has joshy every 2nd weekend. Pick a weekday, anything bar monday or wens im usually ok for.

Beers @ Northies one night if you like or coffee at some cafe if u dont drink.

O-LYM-PIC
13-05-2003, 11:05 PM
naah i think drinkin, but no beer- i cant take the ****. only spirits 4 me!!!!

ok im busy tue all day, wed and all thur. so either mon or fri. and mons no good 4 u so that leaves... wait 4 it... fri!!!!!! yeahhhhh. sooo how does 1 fri during the day sound?? u gota love gettin drunk on ouzo during the day!!!!

so mal and jynx, how does this sound with u??

and r there any other shire kiddies here that would like 2 join??

manuel

14-05-2003, 02:29 AM
What if you spend most your free time in the shire??? can u come then???

JynX
14-05-2003, 01:07 PM
If your in town drop in Brad. More the merrier
I think i have next friday free (23/5/03) so lets shoot for that.

O-LYM-PIC
15-05-2003, 09:19 AM
What if you spend most your free time in the shire??? can u come then???

brad thats crazy talk!!! why would i want 2 do that!!! heheheee

now the 23rd sounds ok for during the day, but in the nite im busy.

so where do u boyz wanna go??

15-05-2003, 11:48 AM
HAHA :o i get people asking why i spend so much time in the shire all the time.. i don't get it.... hehe.. i guyess it's like people dislike for WRX's

I was wondering what the run would be?

BRad

JynX
16-05-2003, 12:02 AM
the question you should ask them is, why would you want to spend time anywhere else :)

Dunno if we will go for a drive as such... was just thinking a social gathering...

16-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Gathering would be cool...

Seeing MAtrix Reloaded tonite @ Cronulla Cinemas... can't wait... and maybe having dinner @ Thai in a box i think it's called...

O-LYM-PIC
16-05-2003, 11:09 PM
ok gathering. fri 23rd. durin the day. i'll keep myself in the shire 4 u on that day, but dont make this a habit!!!! heheheee

and brad, i like the comparison between the shire and wrx's!!!! thats deep habib!!!! hehehee

manuel