PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Coast Hinterland Cruise - Final Details

project.r.racing
16-04-2006, 06:44 AM
You all have been buggin me for ages about this one so here it is. The cruise will take us up over the mountains and out to the cattle farming areas of kenilworth for lunch. Then through the Obi Obi flats and back up and down the mountains once again. And then on to a bbq dinner at my place.

When: - Sunday 30th April

Time: - 10:30 am

Where: - Beerburrum Information Carpark, just off Bruce Highway on right! Depending on who is coming i'll organise with that person where this is, etc.

Northside Meet Ups: - Depart 9:30am Aspley Maccas, don't be late or you'll have to catch up.

Southside Meet Ups: - Depart 8:45am Springwood Maccas, don't be late or you'll have to catch up.

What You Need To Bring: - Money, fuel, hats, cameras, girlfriends, CB radios, blah blah blah. You know what to bring!

I'll be doing that bbq dinner late afternoon as mentioned and i'll supply the food/drinks, so everyone just needs to bring $2.00 for that.

Who is coming???
deejayryry

chicaboo
16-04-2006, 09:05 AM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo

Mad Mat
16-04-2006, 10:05 AM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
3. mad mat (if injectors a fixed by then)

CRA23
16-04-2006, 11:08 AM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23

bourbon
16-04-2006, 11:10 AM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23
5. Bourbs (should be up for it, i hope,might have a friend tag along in his car too, and no fast twisties for me :p)

Ian
16-04-2006, 01:15 PM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23
5. Bourbs (should be up for it, i hope,might have a friend tag along in his car too, and no fast twisties for me )
6. Ian (If I ever get round to fixing my car)

MitchEG
16-04-2006, 01:51 PM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23
5. Bourbs (should be up for it, i hope,might have a friend tag along in his car too, and no fast twisties for me )
7. RedAstina

Mad Mat
16-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Ian (If I ever get round to fixing my car)

what is wrong with it. man it runns better than mine. be greatfull u have a bpt. ;)

bourbon
16-04-2006, 02:23 PM
leaks oil.. hes gotta replace some rubbers and ****

LordWorm
16-04-2006, 06:34 PM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23
7. RedAstina
8. LordWorm (maybe... if suspension mod completed in time..)

Nate
16-04-2006, 08:01 PM
ill be in sydney rallying ... sorry guys

marcs_sp20
16-04-2006, 08:41 PM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23
7. RedAstina
8. marcs_sp20 (im definetly up for this one seeing i've missed out on the last 2 major cruises)

CRA23
16-04-2006, 09:11 PM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23 (Ide thought every one else had stuff written after there name why couldnt i)
7. RedAstina
8. marcs_sp20 (im definetly up for this one seeing i've missed out on the last 2 major cruises)

bourbon
16-04-2006, 09:16 PM
ahhahahaa tim you funny one...

Jay_Mazda3
16-04-2006, 09:47 PM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
4. CRA23 (Ide thought every one else had stuff written after there name why couldnt i)
7. RedAstina
9. Jay (if im allowed to bring my 3 to an astina cruise :P)

bourbon
16-04-2006, 09:59 PM
should be alright jay :p i dont see why it would be an issue seein as your one of us and already no most of us :D

boostedbatman
17-04-2006, 06:41 AM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
7. RedAstina
10.The Bat and the Cat (she will be bringing the excel and another female member of her pride. It may be a bit too much oestrogen in the car and I may need to bail into another during the course of the day. Well at least I have the longest afterthought at present.....)

project.r.racing
17-04-2006, 07:39 AM
ian - you got 2 weeks to fix the car
mat - you got 2 weeks to fix the car also
jay - it's a car cruise, all makes and models allowed
pete - you can ride in the new spec BLUE BA if ya want
bourbs - just go slow on the twisties, it's all good
chicaboo - i'll need you to control the crowd until sunny coast
cra23 - yeah another BA
redastina - hi
marcs_sp20 - about time you showed up
deejayryry - you got a fat arse

boostedbatman
17-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Well it gunna be one hell of a New and Improved Blulike BA now it going to be Bat enhanced

project.r.racing
17-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Well it gunna be one hell of a New and Improved Blulike BA now it going to be Bat enhancedyes true pete

Mad Mat
17-04-2006, 09:33 AM
ian - you got 2 weeks to fix the car
mat - you got 2 weeks to fix the car also (if not fixed by then can i bum a lift with some 1 please)

jay - it's a car cruise, all makes and models allowed
pete - you can ride in the new spec BLUE BA if ya want
bourbs - just go slow on the twisties, it's all good
chicaboo - i'll need you to control the crowd until sunny coast
cra23 - yeah another BA (it has a black bonet. leave him alone. it looks good. :p)
redastina - hi (hi back)
marcs_sp20 - about time you showed up
deejayryry - you got a fat arse (yes u do. lol)

LordWorm
17-04-2006, 09:50 AM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
7. RedAstina
10.The Bat and the Cat (she will be bringing the excel and another female member of her pride. It may be a bit too much oestrogen in the car and I may need to bail into another during the course of the day. Well at least I have the longest afterthought at present.....)

If I go i'll be without a wingman mate....Mrs Worm dislikes twisties and will not be rolling out this time... plus the constant "dont go so fast" gives me a headache after a while...

Point being

spare seat in teh worm mobile.

chicaboo
17-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Yay I'm a bincy bouncy crowd controller!

The real question is, who thinks they can corner faster than me and deejay zootang? Grrr, the thought of slow cornering cars infront of me causing me to ride on the soft floaty progression of my springs... Oh the pain!

BLAT!
Gav.

LordWorm
17-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Yay I'm a bincy bouncy crowd controller!

The real question is, who thinks they can corner faster than me and deejay zootang? Grrr, the thought of slow cornering cars infront of me causing me to ride on the soft floaty progression of my springs... Oh the pain!

BLAT!
Gav.
hahaha... I'm staying away from you and zero-G road humps from now on mate...

setting the cambers tonight if I can.... so i'll at least not handle like utter crap....doubt i'll be running right up front....i'll give it a crack, but i'll probably fall behind at the first sign of out-of-controllness

Red Frog
17-04-2006, 07:01 PM
omg.......should i, or should i not? hmmmmm seeing as i'll be in noosa on the sunday.......hmmmmmmm!!!!

I AM SO THERE!! u rock ryan!! :D :D

Mad Mat
17-04-2006, 07:05 PM
seeing as i'll be in noosa on the sunday.......hmmmmmmm!!!!

hey i just remembered that i am going up to noosa for the weekend to from friday to monday. u want to meet up and cruise down to the cruise?

i am staying at tewantin in the caravan park behind the BP. on the main road. where r staying?

project.r.racing
17-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Thanks Leigh - I'll organise a time to meet you guys and we'll travel to the meeting point together... 2Brag will probably be with us also. I live in Buderim/Maroochydore so i'll meet you guys somewhere down here okay.

Ryan

Red Frog
17-04-2006, 07:09 PM
hahaha lol oh i can't wait to meet u guys! :D

hey i just remembered that i am going up to noosa for the weekend to from friday to monday. u want to meet up and cruise down to the cruise?

i am staying at tewantin in the caravan park behind the BP. on the main road. where r staying?

yeah sounds awesome. we're staying at noosaville, so mayb i can meet u near eumundi markets, like near the round about? neways, we can figure it out closer to the date.

bourbon
17-04-2006, 08:32 PM
yes i will be slow through the twisties...ill be near the back...batman how you reckon the excel will cope through the twisties :p haha...

is it actually through mt nebo? or some other mountains????

LordWorm
17-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Caster mod = complete (thanks Twiggy)

so worm mobile will be there with avengence :)

boostedbatman
18-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Ryan has a secret (haha not telling) so he will definately be a bit of a screamer on the day
Nathan the excel is okay through the twisties but a bit of a struggle on the hills but will present itself for the sheer thrill
Amanda did pick up my bad habits to use with her driving :D

Ian
18-04-2006, 12:53 AM
meh I will just top the box oil up before I leave... its a very gradual leak... ive replaced the rubbers, lets see if that works.

project.r.racing
18-04-2006, 04:50 PM
is it actually through mt nebo? or some other mountains???? others as on the sunny coast :)

bourbon
18-04-2006, 07:02 PM
malaney? if so is there a stop there???
cause we got the girls comin they would enjoy it :p hahahaha

SedanBG
19-04-2006, 02:00 AM
DAMMIT 10 spaces filled.. :'( WAIT.... i can still come right.. AHAAHAHA im a dirty little boy that enjoys playing with his own cheesy anus. The thought of being last on the mountian leaves a wet spot on the seat from the colon cancer i contracted fron nates servere rim tounging. BAD BAD NATE.

deejayryry did u miss me? you dont have to hide our love from nate.. he knows i like to share my arse around, XOXO

Ian
19-04-2006, 02:16 AM
That is so dirty...

boostedbatman
19-04-2006, 06:53 AM
DAMMIT 10 spaces filled.. :'( WAIT.... i can still come right.. AHAAHAHA im a dirty little boy that enjoys playing with his own cheesy anus. The thought of being last on the mountian leaves a wet spot on the seat from the colon cancer i contracted fron nates servere rim tounging. BAD BAD NATE.

deejayryry did u miss me? you dont have to hide our love from nate.. he knows i like to share my arse around, XOXO
I seriously worry about you sometimes

Actually all the time :D

bourbon
19-04-2006, 02:26 PM
he makes us all worry... A LOT! :p

LYNX
19-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Ill go up there as well for my first cruise ever

SedanBG
20-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Ill go up there as well for my first cruise ever

FRESH MEAT.. my anus is throbbing in delight :p

LYNX
20-04-2006, 12:46 PM
umm riteo your a strange one dude :( you have to go after me just because your not getting much from ya chicky :D

boostedbatman
20-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Its because he drives a sedan he has a bigger rear

Mad Mat
20-04-2006, 02:31 PM
FRESH MEAT.. my anus is throbbing in delight :p

lol. man ur bpt has gone to ur head. when i mean ur head, i am talking about the one that has a brain not the pin size 1. lol :p :rolleyes:

bourbon
20-04-2006, 06:36 PM
he just loves tocko...what else needs to be said :p haha...now back on topic...do you have like finish times atm ryan?

SedanBG
20-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Yes indeedy the chick equation doesnt even come into it.. nothing beats the sweaty balls and the cheese arse crack with smeggy anal hair and **** skidies only a man can provide.. Gents u knows where im comming from.....

The space between the cheaks.

SedanBG
20-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Its because he drives a sedan he has a bigger rear

Oh BABY... dont u know it.. becareful pete.. after nate becomes to loose i'll be looking for a tight new hole ;)

man i really orta control myself..

BACK ON SUBJECT..... this crusie should be sweet.. how are the actual roads? potholey? or smooth?

Ian
21-04-2006, 12:18 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

project.r.racing
21-04-2006, 08:21 PM
finishing time will be whenever people decide to go home, cruise will arrive at my place aroundish 3ish i think, then bbq and everyone can lieve whenever.

roads are flat tarmac, small section of gravel on side of road.

bourbon
21-04-2006, 09:14 PM
okkk thats goodo mate :D how far is your place from kallangar??? just tryin to work out how far yours will be from my misses's house...

project.r.racing
21-04-2006, 10:22 PM
kallangar is 50km i think as best

bourbon
21-04-2006, 10:43 PM
**** aye...so still a decent drive :p haha...what suburb you live in???

project.r.racing
21-04-2006, 10:49 PM
buderim to kallangur is 66.83kilometers or 49 minutes, did you think driving up to the sunshine coast was gonna be a small trip or something? it's about a 320km round trip from maccas aspley as posted up before.

Beckie
22-04-2006, 02:39 AM
hmm. ill be in to come as passenger with Ian....
some nice places up the sunshine coast hinterlands.
Nice drive too. Looking forward to it very muchly... yep yep yep!!!!!

project.r.racing
22-04-2006, 06:24 AM
The cruise will take us up over the mountains and out to the cattle farming areas of kenilworth for lunch. Then through the Obi Obi flats and back up and down the mountains once again. And then on to a bbq dinner at my place.

When: - Sunday 30th April

Where: - Beerburrum Information Carpark, just off Bruce Highway on right! (40km from Aspley.) Depending on who is coming i'll organise with that person where this is, etc.

Northside Meet Ups: - Depart 9:30am Aspley Maccas, don't be late or you'll have to catch up.

Southside Meet Ups: - Depart 8:45am Springwood Maccas, don't be late or you'll have to catch up.

Sunshine Coast Meet Ups: - Depart 10:00am Ettamogah Pub/Aussie World, don't be late or you'll have to catch up.

I'll be doing that bbq dinner late afternoon as mentioned and i'll supply the food/drinks, so everyone just needs to bring $2.00 each for that.

project.r.racing
22-04-2006, 06:27 AM
peps that say they're coming along for the day :p

1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
3. mad mat
4. CRA23
5. Bourbs
6. Ian
7. RedAstina
8. marcs_sp20
9. Jay
10.The Bat and the Cat
11. RedFrog
12. BG_Sedan

LYNX
22-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey what about me :eek:

chicaboo
23-04-2006, 12:42 AM
...it isn't fair! :p

boostedbatman
23-04-2006, 07:50 AM
There you go :rolleyes:

1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
3. mad mat
4. CRA23
5. Bourbs
6. Ian
7. RedAstina
8. marcs_sp20
9. Jay
10.The Bat and the Cat (and another)
11. RedFrog
12. BG_Sedan
13. LYNX

LordWorm
23-04-2006, 06:46 PM
1. deejayryry
2. chicaboo
3. mad mat
4. CRA23
5. Bourbs
6. Ian
7. RedAstina
8. marcs_sp20
9. Jay
10.The Bat and the Cat (and another)
11. RedFrog
12. BG_Sedan
13. LYNX
14. LordWorm

Mad Mat
23-04-2006, 07:31 PM
i am still not shore. how far r u going to go up th coast. just i am going to be up at noosa. so i could drive down with red frog. but it is a bit of a waste of time if i drive to aussie world then end up driving up the coast again. so is there any deffinant things we will be doing?

should come up to noosa! or what ever

project.r.racing
24-04-2006, 07:22 AM
i am still not shore. how far r u going to go up th coast. just i am going to be up at noosa. so i could drive down with red frog. but it is a bit of a waste of time if i drive to aussie world then end up driving up the coast again. so is there any deffinant things we will be doing?

should come up to noosa! or what ever
read a few of the previous posts and that'll give you an idea of what we are doing on the day mat. driving to aussie world i don't think would be a waste, remember the sunshine coast is a big place, poof filled noosa isn't the only place here.

other places we are going, glasshouse mountains, maleny, kenilworth, montville, my house :)

i've been in contact with a few other guy and we might even be getting a visit from a MX-5 SE - please give me a ride Paul!!!

ryan

Mad Mat
24-04-2006, 09:35 AM
yer well i can meet us at the glass house montains of montville, malleny, in that area. hey mx5-se. mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p i am so there now :D

project.r.racing
25-04-2006, 07:20 AM
yer well i can meet us at the glass house montains of montville, malleny, in that area. hey mx5-se. mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p i am so there now :Di do not see what the problem is mat - maleny is further away from noosa than aussie world. to be honest it doesn't really matter if you come or not. do whatever you like. excuses or no excuses. whatever you do is fine by me.

for all the other there on the day, we are gonna have a great time, many new faces and places to see.

ryan

bourbon
26-04-2006, 05:18 PM
ummm i might be pulling out of this one...as some of you know my girl is racing bikes, she is racing this weekend down at stanthrope...i could possibly be goin down there to be with her and watch her, but im not sure yet...and ill keep you guys posted...

LYNX
26-04-2006, 08:51 PM
how much fuel do u think we will go thru on this big cruise ??

bourbon
26-04-2006, 09:01 PM
ok good news guys...i shall be on the cruise... :D

project.r.racing
26-04-2006, 09:08 PM
how much fuel do u think we will go thru on this big cruise ??dunno, do the math

Ian
26-04-2006, 09:17 PM
ill be sure to bring 3/4 of whatever is required, fuel wise :)

project.r.racing
26-04-2006, 09:26 PM
well there is a petrol station every 30km so you'll be fine ian, i suggest filling up at the BIG BP station along the bruce hwy just before Morayfield.

ryan

2brag
27-04-2006, 08:14 AM
i had every intention of coming but thats the same day my oldies get back from NZ so i gotta pick them up from the air port :(

LordWorm
27-04-2006, 09:37 AM
i had every intention of coming but thats the same day my oldies get back from NZ so i gotta pick them up from the air port :(
Hahaha...tell them to get a cab. You've got important mazda business to attend to.

2brag
27-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Hahaha...tell them to get a cab. You've got important mazda business to attend to.

haha oh so tempting, getting $50 out of it haha, edging closer to my interior :D

project.r.racing
28-04-2006, 06:13 PM
i had every intention of coming but thats the same day my oldies get back from NZ so i gotta pick them up from the air port :( totally soft but not a worry, i've already been hit up about doing another 1 asap as there are many roads that we will not be running on this weekend. and also a few peps that couldn't make it this time wanna run up here again.

i'm so excited, i can't wait. i did all the food shopping for the bbq today :)

does everyone know where to go on the weekend?

bourbon
28-04-2006, 06:18 PM
yay RYAN! you just rocked my jocks off! hhahaha jokes... yeah kaz really wants to be there, cause of the montville and malaney...if you do those in the next cruise she will be happy :p

project.r.racing
28-04-2006, 06:21 PM
ok sounds good to me, i'll try to work something out so kaz and nate's racing career's don't get the way again. maybe july?

bourbon
28-04-2006, 06:27 PM
umm possibly...in the middle...

boostedbatman
28-04-2006, 07:51 PM
totally soft but not a worry, i've already been hit up about doing another 1 asap as there are many roads that we will not be running on this weekend. and also a few peps that couldn't make it this time wanna run up here again.

i'm so excited, i can't wait. i did all the food shopping for the bbq today :)

does everyone know where to go on the weekend?
Dont break the eggs hey!

project.r.racing
28-04-2006, 07:59 PM
i only broke 3 of them on the way home thank you pete!

Ian
28-04-2006, 08:08 PM
oh no's, boost leak!

im loosing 5PSI and lots of vacume somewhere... I think I know teh problem, but stay tuned...

//edit

Found the leak and plugged it, its holding for now but I gota get some new pipe bits. Shouldnt be too much, but im out in the boat all day tommrow and I dont know if I will be back in time to pick the bits up. My current patch job is more tape then it is pipe, normally if it was just holding vacume it would be right, but on boost im worried its just gona blow it appart again.

boostedbatman
29-04-2006, 04:25 AM
Captain Dodg' it n Drive it
You need to learn to fix a car properly first time every time
Then you will get less and less dramas and eventually have almost none

project.r.racing
29-04-2006, 06:41 AM
When: - Sunday 30th April (Tomorrow!!!)

Where: - Beerburrum Information Carpark, just off Bruce Highway!

Beerburrum/Glasshouse Mountains/Maleny exit, 40km from aspley Maccas. There is a couple of massive tourist signs on the left just before the exit. You cannot miss it.

Northside Meet Ups: - Depart 9:30am Aspley Maccas, Pete to control this please!

Southside Meet Ups: - Depart 8:45am Springwood Maccas, Gav to control this please!

Sunshine Coast Meet Ups: - Depart 10:00am Ettamogah Pub/Aussie World, I'll control this! (Only 2 cars! :p)

I'll be doing that bbq dinner late afternoon as mentioned and i'll supply the food/drinks, so everyone only needs to bring $2 or $3 each for that please.

I hope to see you all there. DON'T BE LATE!!!

bourbon
29-04-2006, 08:42 AM
also if there are anymore westsiders coming along (ipswich and so on)...marc and lynx are meeting at mine at 8:30 then heading into north side meetup...so if you wanna meet up at mine just PM me...

and ryan i dont have the dinner :( haha...and i dont think its fat enough yet either...which sucks...

see you alll tomorrow!

chicaboo
29-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Water restrictions and all, I will celebrate this cruise with a prepatory carwash!

Do the southies stop by Aspley Maccas on the way thru?

AstinaBoiV6
29-04-2006, 06:18 PM
sorry guys i will not be making the cruise. something serious happened (those who know about my gf will understand) and i hope that you have fun and no1 gets in any trouble...

cheers
]
ps: ian im not pinking ,,,hahah jsut so u kno

project.r.racing
29-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Do the southies stop by Aspley Maccas on the way thru? yes please, that would be a good help. see you all there.

initial d and japan big x all dvds ready also - public holiday the next day so no one has to rush home.

ryan

Ian
29-04-2006, 06:56 PM
I would assume so...

boostedbatman
30-04-2006, 07:26 AM
Well seeing as though I am in "CONTROL" at Aspley Maccas , I will stipulate that the southside crew dont fart arse around on the Big Fella so you will get to 'my turf' on time

project.r.racing
30-04-2006, 09:33 PM
WAS AN AWESOME DAY - THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME AND MADE IT A WONDERFUL DAY!
I'm glad the 1st cruise I organised went so well and that everyone enjoyed themselves so much...

Great to meet all newer members, great to have some girls on the road with us, great that we all had fun. An extremely hot day also. Montville was a good stop, lunch was yummy.

We lost a few peps at the start, Gav and I zoomed of into the distance between maleny and kenilworth, (that was fun hey Gav?) The Obi Obi flats was fun with Kurt riding me all the way, (very fast SP23!) And a fooly sik bro BBQ at my place, so nice to sit down and chat to everyone. Everyone loved Japan's BIG X dvd that I showed, (crazy jumping Toyota Crown.) And I think Jade fell in love with Initial D also. :p

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006001small.jpg
team bluish-grey!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006002small.jpg
team red!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006003small.jpg
all the newer cars!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006004small.jpg
who is in my car? i don't remember anyone in it!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006005small.jpg
i see gold in there, that's a firm ride!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006006small.jpg
can you say boost kids? that's a crazy fast SP23!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006007small.jpg
Gav, stop picking your noze!!!

p.s. thanks for not trashing my house guys and girls!

p.p.s. everyone sucks at pool!

Mad Mat
30-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Great to meet all newer members, great to have some girls on the road with us, great that we all had fun. An extremely hot day also. Montville was a good stop, lunch was yummy.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006007small.jpg

man i wish i could been there. but the car was playing up an i need it to be in drivable condation for the drive home. us can't play pool. :eek: next time we end up at ur huose i will have to give u a go ryan. :D

gav u know if u pick hard enough that u might find something in there. maybe one of those boggie men. or even 2 :p :rolleyes:

GO TEAM RED.
also i would like to point out that team red has no recollection of a turbo bg in our group but we are willing to have a look for the paper work that may have been miss placed. :p :D

bourbon
30-04-2006, 10:29 PM
ok there was a turbo team red member there, but he also had heat issues goin up one of the hills...but quickly fixed...team red had the biggest turn out i think...i was the odd one out with a green car :D

and yes we had a great turn out...my car started to sound like a tank too :p haha..getin tappet noise aye ian and mat...ahha will look at it all in the morning...

THANX FOR ORGANISIN THE GREAT DAY RYAN!

this is prob the 2nd funniest thing of the day
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/thekazo0/sChOOLBUS.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/thekazo0/sChOOLBUS1.jpg

chicaboo
30-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Why stop when I'm on a good thing yo? I think I found some crusty cheese up there or something? :eek: ;) :p
gav u know if u pick hard enough that u might find something in there. maybe one of those boggie men. or even 2 :p :rolleyes:

Jay_Mazda3
30-04-2006, 11:07 PM
thanx ryan for the awesome day :D good to see everyone again, glad to see amanda out there is the excel showing up all the mazda boys, go team chupa chup :D thanx again ryan it was very well organised

chicaboo
30-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Was a great day, only lowlights being traffic delays caused by the crash on the motorway, and the perpetual waiting for a certain someone. Otherwise, great to see a decent turnout, and lovely to have Leighfrog and her fella up and along on the cruise too. Good job organising cuz!

Beckie
30-04-2006, 11:32 PM
I'm glad the 1st cruise I organised went so well and that everyone enjoyed themselves so much...

We lost a few peps at the start, Gav and I zoomed of into the distance between maleny and kenilworth, (that was fun hey Gav?) The Obi Obi flats was fun with Kurt riding me all the way, (very fast SP23!) And a fooly sik bro BBQ at my place, so nice to sit down and chat to everyone. Everyone loved Japan's BIG X dvd that I showed, (crazy jumping Toyota Crown.) And I think Jade fell in love with Initial D also. :p

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006001small.jpg
team bluish-grey!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006002small.jpg
team red!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006003small.jpg
all the newer cars!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006004small.jpg
who is in my car? i don't remember anyone in it!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006005small.jpg
i see gold in there, that's a firm ride!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/sunnycruise30042006006small.jpg
can you say boost kids? that's a crazy fast SP23!!!

Come on... I got one ball in the pocket when playing pool! I was proud of that!
:p
Was a good day despite delays.... Sunshine Coast hinterland is absolutely gorgeous in regards to it's scenery, and the drive was pretty spectacular as well.
Next time we go up (Is there going to be a next time? .. I hope so :) )I might consider bringing the Astra... maybe... or maybe I'll just settle for a pink elephant..... :D

marcs_sp20
01-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Well gotta say that ryan u did a top job of organising this event, my co-pilots had a ball.... until i decided to go round one corner at 120 when it was recommended 50 :eek: hehehe i scared them straight, and i got nate and tony(?) worried too :p

Oh and... GO TEAM BLUE!!!

Ill post up some piccies soon.

Marc

Ian
01-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Yes

The steam comming from under my bonnet was Most Unfortunate.

Most Scary too!

but it appears to be running smooth now... It didnt super cook, didnt make it all the way to the top of the gauge, but it was close at one stage. The biggest problem was the fact that the coolant was just smearing all over the engine bay rather then into the overflow tank, and thats where the steam was comming from. When I did manage to cool the car with high RPM and coasting and heater the radiator tried to draw water from the overflow tank and got air instead, which made matters worse.

Im gona get a buterfly clip for that hose tuesday.

BTW welcome to team No Oil, burbon! All you need now to chalange my supremeness in this feild is a knife in your engine bay! Hopefully it hasent done any dammage running it on no or very little oil... I have a feeling she'll be right mate.

boostedbatman
01-05-2006, 05:27 AM
Well I had a super time playing shotgun.
Was greta to see the new crew out and runnning with the regulars
The scenery was great and was fun to see my suspension hold faster speeds around corners than Ryan has managed before, and with ease
Just need a swaybar now mate
Was great to see Leigh up in our turf having a great time and glad she could roll with us all once more
Kurts car...
Its Fasssssssssssst, it handles and it likes a drink (thanks for the stickers)
I now have to pass on my praise to my dear Catwoman, she made me proud.
Sticking it with all the other cars, with engines 33% larger (and twice or more the power) and after only having a licence for 3 months she did awesome. Wheels and suspension will be on their way soon boys and maybe a 4G63 in the near future so you'd better look out cos the cats come out to play
Thanks to Gav for lending his nipples to everyone and not expecting more :p
And thanks to Amanda for letting me loose with her new car on the twisties and not kicking my butt for parking her car on the dirt :rolleyes:
I had a Fab time and look forward to rolling with you all once I get my damn machine finished.....I know its been a while and still will be but I promise you all it will be worth it :D
Amanda and Jade enjoyed them selves fully too, but I will let the Cat say her thank for herself here
Cheers
P

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 07:10 AM
Next time we go up (Is there going to be a next time? .. I hope so :) )I might consider bringing the Astra... maybe... or maybe I'll just settle for a pink elephant..... :D yes there will be, many more roads to play on that you didn't get to see!!!
Well gotta say that ryan u did a top job of organising this event, my co-pilots had a ball.... thanks
Good job organising cuz! thanks cus
thanx ryan for the awesome day thanks
Well I had a super time playing shotgun. The scenery was great and was fun to see my suspension hold faster speeds around corners than Ryan has managed before, and with ease. Just need a swaybar now mate. thanks pete, glad you had a great time, and thanks to pete for lending his coilovers to me, tops at corner, and yes sway bar needed now!!! next on shopping list. I'm glad Amanda had a great time. And i think it was a good 1st cruise for Jade.

ryan

SILVABULLIT
01-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Yes

The steam comming from under my bonnet was Most Unfortunate.

Most Scary too!

but it appears to be running smooth now... It didnt super cook, didnt make it all the way to the top of the gauge, but it was close at one stage. The biggest problem was the fact that the coolant was just smearing all over the engine bay rather then into the overflow tank, and thats where the steam was comming from. When I did manage to cool the car with high RPM and coasting and heater the radiator tried to draw water from the overflow tank and got air instead, which made matters worse.

Im gona get a buterfly clip for that hose tuesday.

BTW welcome to team No Oil, burbon! All you need now to chalange my supremeness in this feild is a knife in your engine bay! Hopefully it hasent done any dammage running it on no or very little oil... I have a feeling she'll be right mate.

I didn't know that your car was steamed powered Ian. Well you learn something new every day. :)

A steam powered 1.8turbo. Perhaps the way of the future????Environmentally friendly with no harmfull gases :p :p :p

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 09:54 AM
deejayryry - full of coilover goodness now :p
chicaboo - good hard racing, i really enjoyed you pushing me all day :)
CRA23 - missed you all cruise
Bourbs - didn't see you much also
Ian - goes hard and bang in a straight line, steam powered i hear lol
RedAstina - surprise packet of the day, kept up good with all the boyz, let's talk :p
marcs_sp20 - new tired a sweeeet :)
The Cat and Jade - The Cat drives hard with Jade navigating
RedFrog - drive like me, headlights on all the way :p
Lynx - kicking it at the back, enjoying the scenery
Snert - Damn your SP23 is fast, ain't no running away from that, let's talk :)

LYNX
01-05-2006, 10:26 AM
I had a great time its ashame i had to leave early because one of mates was all pissy so i had to go. but i had a great time besides getting a whole in a tyre so i had to swap that and locking up the breaks and nearly hitting the laser but i had a great time meeting all you blokes and it was well organised :D

bourbon
01-05-2006, 10:28 AM
deejayryry - full of coilover goodness now :p
chicaboo - good hard racing, i really enjoyed you pushing me all day :)
CRA23 - missed you all cruise
Bourbs - didn't see you much also
Ian - goes hard and bang in a straight line, steam powered i hear lol
RedAstina - surprise packet of the day, kept up good with all the boyz, let's talk :p
marcs_sp20 - new tired a sweeeet :)
The Cat and Jade - The Cat drives hard with Jade navigating
RedFrog - drive like me, headlights on all the way :p
Lynx - kicking it at the back, enjoying the scenery
Snert - Damn your SP23 is fast, ain't no running away from that, let's talk :)

hahhaa i was pushin mine nearly as hard as i could...but a few times i think i got held up by the excel beast...so i gave her room, didnt wanna put any pressure on her...but yes she gave it a heaps good shot, iwas surprised that that car was doin what it was, and then hearing she only had her licence for 3months i was shocked even more... and i cant wait for the next one to happen...

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 11:11 AM
the only porblem with running a cruise is you are at the front and don't get to mingle with all the cars in the middle, but i did enjoy gav and kurt pushing me hard, i was finding new limits to the coilovers and then some more. i need more suspension mods before i can run with you guys properly i think. hey peps, post some pics!

chicaboo
01-05-2006, 11:18 AM
chicaboo - good hard racing, i really enjoyed you pushing me all day :) I can't wait for you to get some bars in that car so I can't keep up, or atleast need to struggle to! :D

CRA23
01-05-2006, 11:18 AM
great day, jay has respect for my suspension after drive my car now, the mandaspeed excel went hard all day :D

some pics

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=10015289&uid=4842104&members=1

chicaboo
01-05-2006, 11:21 AM
The Mandaspeed Excel is a beast, can't beat that good old fashioned SOHC techology! I know the *mighty* SP18 struggled to escape it's all ecompasing grasp at one stage. :eek:

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 11:23 AM
bourbs and i just did the maths on the numbers and we had 11 car attend and 20 peps cruising along with us...

me thinks this is a Queensland record!!!

some even say it was the best cruise ever, thanks for the rap guys, muchly taken into the heart, you guys rock!!!

fooly sik cuz ryan

chicaboo
01-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey cuz, don't get too excited, I had 16 cars on the Tambo cruise. :p But you know it's a good cruise when the hiccups don't ruin the day, and the peeps only remember and savour the day for it's merrits.

Actually, it's nice to see someone other than the regulars organising a cruise for a change, I think it throws in a good mix of variety and breaks away from the safe tried and true formulas. And a cruise can still be great even without a couple of the regulars being there, so that's no reason for anyone to pike if it was a deciding factor.

Damn, and you gotta respect how far Ryan has to come to a Southy cruise now! Took me like 2 hours or more to get home with the highway blocked off and all. I hope everyone made it out the other side of the day with no damage or fines. :p

Need more!

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 11:56 AM
I would really like to see the Bat mobile return soon/asap. I miss it so much. Then we could have 2 blue, 2 red and 2 grey.

bourbon
01-05-2006, 12:09 PM
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/4842104/10015289/143216685.jpg

GAV GET AWAY FROM MY CAR!

chicaboo
01-05-2006, 12:10 PM
I can't, it got jamned in my butt when I sat on the rear wing!

bourbon
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
I mean it!

Beckie
01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
bourbon i must admit your sparkles in your paint had me entertained for awhile yesterday.
I was like oooh... sparkles...... lol.
Too easily distracted i swear.

bourbon
01-05-2006, 12:18 PM
dont worry it gets metoo haha... specially drivin at night just after a wash+polish+wax...the street lights make it sparkle...im like YAY!

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 12:59 PM
what a dunga, fix that god damn front end up will ya, i'm sick of looking at it!!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/143216694.jpg

MitchEG
01-05-2006, 02:21 PM
It was a fun/well organised cruise i reckon with a nice turnout, we should do it again soon. Especially liked the newly surfaced twisties before Kenilworth and the slow(damn 4wd's) uphill single lane climb before montville.
Thanks for letting us all into your house and cooking for us too, i still owe ya $2 Ryan :P

Hopefully next time i will have improved suspension and tyres for some even more spirited driving.

Mad Mat
01-05-2006, 03:28 PM
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/4842104/10015289/143216685.jpg

GAV GET AWAY FROM MY CAR!

yer. looks like a good turnout. gav ur just crazy with ur tradational look at me i'm a pritty sallor that needs atention pose. lol :rolleyes:

man love to see that the bg had a good day witht the smoke and the tapping. it is always good to see the bg get in to trouble. it lets me know that i am not the only lemon out there. :p :rolleyes:

bourbon
01-05-2006, 03:53 PM
ive started to fix the problem though....straight away :p hahahaha im not lettin it go for a week or 2...

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks for letting us all into your house and cooking for us too, i still owe ya $2 Ryan I'll hunt you down for that!!!

bourbs - good to see you took my advice :)

Ian
01-05-2006, 04:52 PM
A steam powered 1.8turbo. Perhaps the way of the future????Environmentally friendly with no harmfull gases :p :p :p

mmm steam powered and still quicker then yours ;)

burbon what turned out to be the problem?

catwoman
01-05-2006, 07:00 PM
What a purrrrfect cruise with weather to match. A big thankyou to Ryan for inviting the EXCELlent little battler... I'm just sorry that at times it held people up (or were they just to afraid too take on the puss in boots????!!! LOL)
My day was certainly topped off at Ryan's place where he had a special stool for the cat to sit and play on :-)
Jade very much enjoyed the day and the views, although she almost left a stain or two on my seat at times. I am just trying to figure out whether it was from my driving :eek: or from her excitement over...wait for it... not initial D.... moreso initial RYAN :D You mustv'e had an impact on playing it cool :cool:
Thanks for the BBQ.... nothing like a good sausage to finish off a girl's hard day :p
I had to cave in on the bat's desire to drive... those puppy looks on a bat just don't seem to work.... although I think he is still trying to come to terms with the fact that not only can I beat him at Daytona, but now i can drive as hard as he does!!! :rolleyes: (What's wrong Batman? Cat got your tongue???? :p )
I really enjoyed lunch even though Ryan wouldn't let me blow the whistle!
Thanks to everyone who made Jade feel welcome. She had an absolute ball even if she did have a go at me for locking Ryan in the pantry without her!!
Anyway, I guess I should get going... I have much fur to lick (contrary to what the Bat may have insinuated ;) ) and a few furballs to cough up. Thanx agai9n, and I can't wait to pounce on the next opportunity to keep you boys on your paws hee hee
Meow for now,
Catwoman

project.r.racing
01-05-2006, 07:14 PM
wow the catwomans 1st post since her birthday last year!!! i hope Jade doesn't read that. she'll be so embarassed that you're giving away all her secrets. now everyone on agt will know. and i'll not here the end of it now with all these guys reading this.

ryan

Jay_Mazda3
01-05-2006, 07:42 PM
haha we knew it was going on ryan :P it wasnt hard to see that a set up was being made lol good luck with it, and yes manda i could not believe how hard at times you were pushing the excel :) pete is a bad influence lol

Beckie
01-05-2006, 08:06 PM
not to mention the face-of-death corner the excel got itself into!

That fourby driver must have a new brown patch on his drivers seat.

-Ian

marcs_sp20
01-05-2006, 08:07 PM
I finally got the pics from the phone so here you go peeps.

My bro trying to jump into LYNX's car on the highway
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3526/300420061960wo.jpg

crash...
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2231/300420061999fd.jpg

Kurts SP23
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5890/300420062008ir.jpg

My Car!!!
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4430/300420062015vi.jpg

Bourbons Car
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5875/300420062020uk.jpg

RedAstina's BJ
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/741/300420062039rh.jpg

Gav's Choice cuz machine
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1354/300420062041qw.jpg

Tim's Beast
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9070/300420062052wz.jpg

Ryans full sick bro GREY BA
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/4930/300420062062ch.jpg

These photo's were taken on a Nokia N70 with 2.0megapixel camera.

Post up more pics people's!!!

Marc

bourbon
01-05-2006, 11:50 PM
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/4842104/10015289/143216673.jpg
hahah whats goin on in this pic?
Ian: Feel my boost baby...
Beckie: OHHHHHHHH IAN, thats enough!

haha maybe we need a caption contest :p for some of our more comical pics :D like this one and the PIRATE GAV one

Ian
02-05-2006, 12:25 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/IanNathan1987/143216685.jpg

No offence intended gav!

boostedbatman
02-05-2006, 03:18 AM
Well Jay I must say Amanda did learn some of my good habits
But she also picked up on ALL of my bad ones :rolleyes:

The pic of Ian and Beckie shows Beckie getting upset for I had pink icecream fom the pink elephant :D

chicaboo
02-05-2006, 07:25 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/IanNathan1987/143216685.jpg

No offence intended gav!Gee that's the best I've looked in ages! :cool:

Beckie
02-05-2006, 07:42 AM
Well Jay I must say Amanda did learn some of my good habits
But she also picked up on ALL of my bad ones :rolleyes:

The pic of Ian and Beckie shows Beckie getting upset for I had pink icecream fom the pink elephant :D

I may not have had the pink icecream but i do still have the pink elephants!!!!!

I can't remember what I was laughing at there......

LYNX
02-05-2006, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=marcs_sp20]I finally got the pics from the phone so here you go peeps.

My bro trying to jump into LYNX's car on the highway
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3526/300420061960wo.jpg

lol i had the doors locked so he couldn't get back in :D thought he needed the exercise :)

SILVABULLIT
02-05-2006, 02:41 PM
mmm steam powered and still quicker then yours ;)

burbon what turned out to be the problem?

But for how long?? :p I'd guess that your rings will be good for soldering very soon if you keep BBQing your engine. :p :p

chicaboo
02-05-2006, 02:55 PM
No, he uses his rings to poach 4 eggs at a time. :p

boostedbatman
02-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Gold Gavvy :D
Ian I am glad it was only a minor hiccup and a $1 fix
But I highly recommend a looksie into the wastegate or turbo seals as she did seem to spew a bit of the brown wonder when you gave her the boot.
So take it easy for a bit on your little baby

redrush
02-05-2006, 05:41 PM
His car was blowing smoke the other day on a quick up and down the street run, i said to look into it..

Ian
02-05-2006, 05:50 PM
that was just fuel from reving it out to 6.5k... itll do that, yours does it too. (not wanting to sound like a smartass here)

I had a good watch of the exhaust with a light under it last night, it didnt smoke and I had someone rev it up and down... The oil is sitting right on full after being left to sit for a whole day, when I checked it on sunday it had been driven for a good hour and a half.

That being said, brown smoke? Fuel dump is more black. I cant really watch the exhaust pipe under load without being in another car and having someone drive mine for me.... any1 wana swap cars for 20 mins? was it blowing constant or only when I reved it out? Driving along today I thought I could smell fire smell, but it smelled more like a wood fire so I assumed it was from outside as I had the windows down and the sunroof open. What should I look for, and what could be causing the smoke?

redrush
02-05-2006, 05:53 PM
well you told me you didnt drop a gear and you certainly werent hitting 6.5 revs at the point you were unless you were in 2nd, i did ask you if u dropped gear..

boostedbatman
02-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Fuel smoke is black and oil is brown ( I should know as mine was the captail of the brown tailwind)
Yours was brown, I hate to say
Hows your oil usage

I do hope its not that I would hate for your turbo to go boom
There is an additive you can use which is added to oil to rejuvenate seals and other bits and works a treat, I just cant remember it atm. I will let you know once I get my brain back from the 'tards

Ian
02-05-2006, 05:57 PM
read edited post.

//edit
Tim, I came out of the S bend in 3rd and floored it hard, I would of been ~3k at the start of the straight and easily in the 6k range by the end of it if I didnt change gears. That being said, this smoke stuff has me worried and I will look into it.

Beckie
02-05-2006, 08:05 PM
hmm.
I have a few pics from Sunday...
But I'm gonna sound like a ditz here....
I don't know how to make them show up!!!!!!
lol. they're nothing special anyway. Just a few cars that were in front of us......

Ian
02-05-2006, 08:15 PM
www.photobucket.com hun :P

Beckie
02-05-2006, 08:33 PM
HMm...
I'll try that again.
(Thanks Ian for the tip :) - THe Violet Crumble moment has passed!)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/Angel-Bec/P1040545.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/Angel-Bec/P1040542.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/Angel-Bec/P1040541.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/Angel-Bec/P1040540.jpg

CRA23
02-05-2006, 08:42 PM

look im magic i can drive and hang out the window on the oppisite side of the car and take photos :D

redrush
02-05-2006, 09:01 PM
:eek: Wheres The Bg's Duuuuuudeeeees!

Beckie
02-05-2006, 09:26 PM
... i only took photos of the ones in front of me!
Unlike some other ppls I wasn't quite game enough to hang out the window...
Will get some of all the cars next time I promise!

redrush
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Wasnt having a go at you! But out of everyone posting pics of the the cars I've only seen 1 pic of Ians bg !

100 only 833 more to catchup to Ian, something I won't be attempting!

Beckie
02-05-2006, 09:40 PM
lol i know u weren't having a go at me... :)

Ian
02-05-2006, 09:58 PM
aww comeon tim, everything elese is a race, why not this? :P

You have quite the head start on me at the SAU forums im sure... But then again the SAU people will probobly tell me to piss off and get off their forums because I dont drive a skyline.

So piss off and get off our forums you dirty skyline driver!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: (Im just kidding, nobody fire up)

oh, and as for BG's..

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/4842104/10015289/143216673.jpg

Great photo tim, tho maybe would be better if me and bec werent acting like fools.

Beckie
02-05-2006, 10:14 PM
.. me acting like a fool??
Never....... *Halo slips*

marcs_sp20
02-05-2006, 11:16 PM

OMG my car is like going fully sideways, its cause im trying to stay away from the crazy man infront of me who was driving and taking pics at the same! :p

project.r.racing
03-05-2006, 04:43 PM
:eek: Wheres The Bg's Duuuuuudeeeees! at the back going slow as usual. people take photos forwards so you get all the fast cars in the piccies :p

project.r.racing
03-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Jade very much enjoyed the day and the views, although she almost left a stain or two on my seat at times. I am just trying to figure out whether it was from my driving :eek: or from her excitement over...wait for it... not initial D.... moreso initial RYAN :D You mustv'e had an impact on playing it cool :cool: Catwoman what a way to messs with a mans life, i got hammered by gav, nate, leigh and matt about this at the tuesday night bbq on the goldy, jesus woman, kill me why don't you... hehe lol

Initial Ryan = Initial R :)

Ian
03-05-2006, 04:51 PM
at the back going slow as usual. p

o rly?

project.r.racing
03-05-2006, 04:57 PM
o rly? or broken down because of ill maintainence and servicing. yes o rly!!! and just to prove the point, here is a pic taken from your BG at the back!!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/P1040545.jpg
i have highlighted all the BGs that were up the front!!! oh hang on, there weren't any!!! ouch that's gotta hurt. :p

Ian
03-05-2006, 05:19 PM
no wai :O

Id hardly call my car "broken down", its running just fine. This report of brown smoke is v. puzzeling because I havent lost any oil whatsoever. As to ill maintaince and servicing, I get my car serviced every 5000 km's or less.

I have started a new thread about the smoke issue, because it doesent belong here....

Anyway, ryan, are we going to do it again some time soon?

project.r.racing
03-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Anyway, ryan, are we going to do it again some time soon? oh yes we are, i have modified the route to include a new 31km fast section with 10km of twisties... and another section of 7km of 2 lane highway driving for pics and drags.

ryan

Ian
03-05-2006, 06:11 PM
2 lane highway driving for pics and drags.

ryan

Wouldnt be encouraging illegal driving would we?

Beckie
03-05-2006, 06:15 PM
hehehe...
sounds like fun :D

redrush
03-05-2006, 07:00 PM
lol, the BG's arent that slow. BTW my old Astina is going in for a major service tonight for the handover to my brother, can't wait too see how much damage i did. :)

Ian
03-05-2006, 10:28 PM
oh this will be intresting...

As to me being at the "back" I was more in the Middle, and that was only because we had just pulled out there were several more cars behind me, and I spent most the cruise and the twisties and fast bits up Gavs arse, who was up your buttox.

LordWorm
03-05-2006, 10:34 PM
oh this will be intresting...

As to me being at the "back" I was more in the Middle, and that was only because we had just pulled out there were several more cars behind me, and I spent most the cruise and the twisties and fast bits up Gavs arse, who was up your buttox.
Dude its not a race...who cares where the hell you are in the cruise order... as long as you all start at the same place, and finish at the same place, isnt that all that matters?

Ian
03-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Im not the one saying others cars are slow am I?

bourbon
03-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Dude its not a race...who cares where the hell you are in the cruise order... as long as you all start at the same place, and finish at the same place, isnt that all that matters?

HERE HERE!!!

haha...i was up the back a bit of it...only time iwas near the front was when i was behind mandaspeed excel goin to kenelworth and that was when istarted to sound like atank...i would of loved to have gotten a better spot on the roads just after kenilworth, i was stuck up marcs ass the whole time and could of gone harder but cause of the gay auto when i got to close up his ass my revs dropped right down and nothin i could do bout it :( but ohhh well... LIFE GOES ON!

i really cant wait for the next sunnycaost cruise...

bourbon
03-05-2006, 10:46 PM

your tryin to make excuses why you were so far back....just accept you were at the back...but in all honesty i thought you were bein a bit of a dick with your overtaking on the day...like you had to be first at each stop...and actually i see that you started of mentionin RACE/RACING!

MitchEG
03-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Well, i got to Ryan's place second so that must mean i have the second fastest (sorry SNERTSPEED) and therefore second best car of all. And no touching.

:D :p :rolleyes:

bourbon
03-05-2006, 10:49 PM
And no touching.

:D :p :rolleyes:

sorry ill just get off now!

LordWorm
03-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Well...firstly i'd rather be reliable than fast any day..but thats an argument for another thread i think.

secondly, you sprout off about driving "legally"... if you want to be all "legal" about it, you should all be as fast or as slow as each other.. The speed limit isnt advisory, and is usually put in place for very good reason. Not saying I'm an angel, I bend and break the rules with the best of them, but if you are going to talk about driving within the letter of the law, you cant go off and pull an "i'm faster than you" (unless people are genuinely slow poking it of course.)

Ian
03-05-2006, 10:55 PM
the legal stuff was a joke, as was the racing stuff. Ease up ffs. As to the overtaking, we all take it at our own pace and thats fine, but I was getting bored stuck at the back so I overtook.

As to it being an "arguement" for another thread, there was no arguements here at all until you started this one. The BG's are slow thing was a joke, as was the legal thing, as was the racing thing.

chicaboo
03-05-2006, 11:32 PM
I spent most the cruise and the twisties and fast bits up Gavs arseI wouldn't say that is entirely accurate, unless my arse drags along several car lengths behind me around corners. :rolleyes:

I should be running new rubber and rims at the next twisties cruise, so that might make or break my meagre handling? ;) Hopefully I can jag some Proxes T1R at a good price, otherwise I will settle for Falken ST115.

Jay_Mazda3
04-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Thing is Ian, you may have been overtaking people on the straights (sometimes on blind corners may i add) but you were being caught up to around corners quite easily :D

Nate
04-05-2006, 12:10 PM
sounds like you guys had fun (good work pete!)

project.r.racing
04-05-2006, 04:57 PM
hey guys, way to fcuk up a good thread, stop being so sensative.

i had a really good day, everyone posted some good thank yous and you guys go and fcuk it all up. i'm about 2 inches away from giving up on AGT and hepling anybody out and walking out on this crew. keep your attitude out of here or go and get fcuked yourself, i'm so over this crap... you are all acting like 16 year old teenage girl. take a good look at yourselves.

i would have done anything for most of the guy on here, (you know who you are.) but all this crap just turns me off AGT.

Ryan
(Disgruntled)

marcs_sp20
04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Can one of the admin please clean up all the non-topic narky posts on this thread and others, i dont really wanna see a loyal member of agt leaving over people bitching.

Ta,

Marc

Beckie
04-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Why do ppl need to find a negative aspect in all things?
I thought the day was great... of course there were a few hiccups but when does anything run perfectly in any situation? Not just a car cruise... any kind of event.

The thing that will stick in most ppls minds from what I see is the good times, and that's the way it should be. So why bring up all this negative niggling at each other?

Come on.....
Far out I work in a functions & events environment of hospitality and even on our large functions something will go wrong at some stage - someone may be a little slow or might drop a case of beer or might black out and cause widespread panic amongst other staff members (that one was me) on a dinner for 1000 people. I find tho that if everyone's attitudes stay positive and everyone tries to get on with things and forget the bad stuff, although there may be some hiccups the client, the staff, the supervisors and the owner all end up happy! (buggered after working a 16hr shift, but happy :p)

Basically what I'm trying to get across is, play nice please and just try to focus on the good stuff.

Ryan - Hope you don't go anywhere, I've only just met you and most of the other AGT guys, but from what I can tell everyone seems like a good bunch of ppl to hang around.
Don't let something like this stuff it all up.
There, that's my say.
Beckie.

Rupewrecht
04-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Some of you need to grow up and stop reacting to everything said.

the interweb is never good for clarity of meaning. if you're saying something as a joke, say that - or use emoticons, that's what they're for.

Rupewrecht
05-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Oh, and this was locked by request from a few members btw