PDA

View Full Version : anyone here going to the end?

Nate
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
The Living End that is ... on saturday night

LYNX
12-05-2006, 05:01 PM
hey one of my mates is going to that

Red Frog
12-05-2006, 09:21 PM
hmmm....living end....that rings a bell.....mite see you there! ;) lol - good to see u got the dates rite this time lol cya 2moro!!

butters323
12-05-2006, 11:10 PM
no... any goin to Story of the YEar?
lol

Beckie
12-05-2006, 11:41 PM
OMG! I really wanted to go to Story of theyear....
I saw them last year at Taste of Chaos - Front mosh :D
They put on a really good show... unless I miraculously find the cash before Tues night AND tickets don't sell out... :p
Considering Emery is playing support...
*drools*

platypus
13-05-2006, 09:46 AM
would love to!

Asty93
14-05-2006, 10:41 AM
I was there and all i can say is AWESOME CONCERT!!!

took a couple of pics but not good quality - no room on camera :mad:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid205/p239b8272ebd48e3974f694775149828c/ef04d8bb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid205/pfd6f1dde160e9671c46ff8b315f96684/ef04d8cb.jpg

also got a couple of very very short videos.... did any one else that went get pics?

Red Frog
14-05-2006, 01:03 PM
ahahaha! fantastic pics!! i am still deaf in my right ear :P lol what?
god damn monkey balls! the nite was fecking fantastic!! we were literally right up the front for most of the night - my 1st proper mosh!! but bcos i'm such a shorty (like how come i am so short?? not fair :p) it was hard to breath at times. by at least the 2nd song, we were drenched in sweat, like sum1 had dunked us in the pool. mmmmm yum yum yum! neways, the concert went off!!! i have no voice and no hearing atm, and i don't care! cos those guys are seriously talented. all i can say is.....ROLL ON ROLL ON! i swear i've never jumped so high like i did last nite :D :D :D *speechless* it really was sth amazing. thank you to nate and nic for making the night awesome too :D

oh and thank you to nate and the boys for showing me what mt nebo is like at night...... :eek: :eek: :eek: hahahaha can't wait to bring the lastina up ;) lol u missed a fun nite gav!

to those in melb and adelaide, gets ur tiks asap and go and see tle during the week!!!

redrush
14-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah was a nice trip to nebo and back, nice meeting you Leigh. I could tell you had a good night at the concert too, you barely had a voice!

chicaboo
14-05-2006, 06:35 PM
oh and thank you to nate and the boys for showing me what mt nebo is like at night...... :eek: :eek: :eek: hahahaha can't wait to bring the lastina up ;) lol u missed a fun nite gav!Hey bubs, I finished working at 1am this morning, and only then did I see Nate's invite out to Nebo, DOH! :mad: Anyhow, I was a bit of a mushroom on this occasion I'm afraid. :(

Red Frog
14-05-2006, 11:27 PM
oh chicaboo :( that had to suck then. every1 had sucky work times this weekend. mmm i love foxtel ;) lol and it woulda been funny to see u looking like a mushroom. can u also look like a capsicum?

btw.....THE LIVING END RULZ!!! i still can't hear, it was THAT good! lol was jammin' to "wake up" on the plane on the way home. hehehehe was better than watching the stupid american version of "the office". i mean who does these injustices to society? it's just wrong i tell u. very very wrong. not happy, qantas :p

project.r.racing
15-05-2006, 10:17 AM
sorry i wasn't there also, i was competing the next day in a motorkhana. good to hear you all had fun :D

Nate
15-05-2006, 04:53 PM
had a blast ... thanks for coming up leigh ... you are right ... work sucks :S ... things you do for a dollar hey

Red Frog
16-05-2006, 11:35 PM
it's nearly wednesday and my hearing is still returning and my voice is still hoarse :p - shows it was a good concert, but also that i'm getting old. gawd dammit! no more rock concerts for me for awhile. i'll just stick to sum beatles next week and some split endz in a few weeks ;) lol just don't let me sing too much cold chisel on sat nite, k ;) lol