PDA

View Full Version : I seem to always be visiting ;) tehehe

Red Frog
14-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Hello my lovely QLD AGT family :D *big hugs and nudges*

I wish to inform you all that me, myself and i will b arriving by private jet QF - ahem i wish - in brisvegas on the afternooon of sat the 8th july. now, you all mite be asking: "the 8th of july, that rings a bell"....well it sure does! as it is a very auspicious day my friends! it's the day i turn the big 2 4....and no, as sum of you may think, i'm NOT 6, even thou i tend to look it at times :p

so hopefully, i/we shall be organising sth for that evening. so please all my gorgeous ppl, leave the nite of sat the 8th free so we can all celebrate in style! and the only reason i'm flying up is so i can spend that nite with you all!! *awww* - otherwise i could sit in the car w/ the olds for the whole of sat and celebrate my b'day in brunswick heads..... :eek: so i opted for plane, brisbane and my AGT family :D

can't wait to catch up with everyone!! make sure you're not working that nite!! oh and nearly 4got 2 add: i will be in brisbane/gold coast for the following week (sat 8th - sat 15th). i will b in brisbane until monday arvo-ish at an undisclosed location in the vicinity of eatons hill.... ;)

lotsa luv and reserved nudges,
Leigh :D XXX

chicaboo
14-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Argh, I drive less distance when you stay at the Gold Coast. Oh well, happy to catch on Saturday and throughout the week.

ChicaBOOOOOO!

redrush
14-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Ahh the cool side of town, sounds good Leigh. My birthday is practically the week after, ill try and keep that Saturday free.

Red Frog
14-06-2006, 10:45 PM
hmmm how bout sat nite + dinner. u. me. candles... dodgy slsc food. re-runs of romper room. wed nite? u're on, chicaboo! :D hehehe

Ian
15-06-2006, 12:49 AM
I will leave it open. A party just isent the same without me there.

boostedbatman
15-06-2006, 03:49 AM
I will leave it open. A party just isent the same without me there.
You got that right :rolleyes:
Glad to see you are stepping up to stay at the Northside. The champions side of town
Will see you then

platypus
15-06-2006, 12:55 PM
still not quite petrie... but yes the champs side, pete all the same!

marcs_sp20
15-06-2006, 01:40 PM
I will certainly be coming leigh, so count me in. :D

Depending on what time it is, i may have to do a round trip to pick up the missus from toowoomba :eek: seeing thats where she lives ;)

Marc

bourbon
15-06-2006, 05:44 PM
yay leigh...i shall be there...you gonna make it somewhere thats not 18+ ??? hahaha... ohh and the night of the 15th while ya up here weve got the good old 323 vs corolla drag day...you shall come to that and see real mazdasrace :D

marcs_sp20
15-06-2006, 06:04 PM
yay leigh...i shall be there...you gonna make it somewhere thats not 18+ ??? hahaha... ohh and the night of the 15th while ya up here weve got the good old 323 vs corolla drag day...you shall come to that and see real mazdasrace :D

being under 18 is most of us isn't it? well we all act like kids :p

bourbon
15-06-2006, 06:56 PM
sure are :D haha nah ill have someone with me who will be under 18...but im sure theres a few others that will be under 18...

chicaboo
15-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Cradle Snatcher! :p

Beckie
15-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Saturday the 8th noted and put aside :p

Red Frog
18-06-2006, 05:17 PM
YAAAH! Thanks guys :) Can't wait to come up. Will definitely need the break away after this week and next. Who knew that assessing and writing reports for kids was so damn stressful! Ha, but then next week is parent/teacher interviews.... :eek: Bring on the grog, my QLD friends, i'm gunna need it....

Red Frog
26-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey Guys!

Quick but important update!!! I have been recommended by the Nudge to have my b'day dinner and drinks at Gilhooleys, Albert St, Brisbane City at 7.30pm on the Saturday night of my birthday ie. this coming Sat the 8th.

I'm starting a list from the interested parties above, but please keep adding your names, so I know who is coming for DINNER and can ring and reserve a table. You will know how excited I am to be celebrating my b'day with you guys when you see me! I'm really looking forward to catching up and having a great time :D After teaching non-stop for 8 weeks straight, I can't wait to have a break and let go. Will be a great nite :)

1. Birthday Girl - dur
2. Nudge Nate
3. Mr Do Bee Gav
4. Tim
5. Ian + Beckie
6. Marc
7. Hairy Nate + Kaz
8. James
9. Pete + Manda?
10. Ryan?

bourbon
26-06-2006, 08:22 PM
shallbe there...hopefully will be the release of my newly improved astina...

1. Birthday Girl - dur
2. Nudge Nate
3. Mr Do Bee Gav
4. Tim
5. Ian + Beckie
7. Pete + Manda?
8. Marc
9. Hairy Nate + Kaz
10. Ryan?

platypus
26-06-2006, 09:17 PM
isn't there a few gilhooley's in Brisbane???

the oen on albert st??? why not chermside?

bourbon
26-06-2006, 09:37 PM
gilhoolies is all over the place...my favourite one (from my old town) is boganville...lots of fun there...and lots of memories (well not as much as i should remember)

never ate there though...but i do remember seein menus while drunk...and that was sooooo tempting...

but yes leigh and nudge boi keep us updated...im sure nudgy will...as ive got him hostage on satday till who knows what time :p

isn't there a few gilhooley's in Brisbane???

the oen on albert st??? why not chermside?

chermside isntin brisbane... why you suggestin places when you havnt said youll be there...or even shown interest...i thought it was common sense to stay out of convos when your not interested in them...

project.r.racing
26-06-2006, 10:54 PM
could make an appearance, will let you know when more details are given. have kept date open for you.

my astina will still be the same :D

platypus
26-06-2006, 11:01 PM
1. Birthday Girl - dur
2. Nudge Nate
3. Mr Do Bee Gav
4. Tim
5. Ian + Beckie
7. Pete + Manda?
8. Marc
9. Hairy Nate + Kaz
10. Ryan?
11. James

thanks bourbon -

i'd spoken to Leigh last night -

that aside... i'm aware Chermside isn't Brisbane... i am aware that its closer to Eatons Hill... kinda... -

anyway i thought there was more than one in Brisbane CITY - only the one on Albert st....

bourbon
26-06-2006, 11:10 PM
theres irish pubs that are owned by the same company as gilhoolies...like dicey rileys and so on...theres on in the valley...

Nate
26-06-2006, 11:23 PM
my name is on the list ... guess i better go :p

Red Frog
26-06-2006, 11:36 PM
my name is on the list ... guess i better go :p

u spaz, without u i'm damned if i find the place! bloody river city :p

platypus
26-06-2006, 11:53 PM
walk to the middle of queen st - then head towards botanic gardens - away from the construction its on your right hand side, just past borders... kinda anyway - past the timezone place thing

BTW they do a nice lunch too!

pr1mo
27-06-2006, 12:40 PM
haha i was walking around brisbane on saturday. whats the diffrence between nate and hairy nate? im having flashbacks to that movie teen wolf :P

pr1mo
27-06-2006, 12:42 PM
walk to the middle of queen st - then head towards botanic gardens - away from the construction its on your right hand side, just past borders... kinda anyway - past the timezone place thing

BTW they do a nice lunch too!

whatever the upstairs pub is near the mcdonalds/across the road from borders is pretty decent. i got a $12.90 rump steak there for lunch. was decent. spewin they didnt have any deserts on the menu tho :(

Red Frog
27-06-2006, 11:24 PM
haha i was walking around brisbane on saturday. whats the diffrence between nate and hairy nate? im having flashbacks to that movie teen wolf :P

well nate is just nate. well OK he's more than just nate ;) lol
and bourbs is hairy nate, bcos well, hey, he's hairy. and yes, teen wolf is the one. he looks like the wolfman :D lol

Red Frog
01-07-2006, 02:39 PM
BUMMMMPPPPPDIDDLELUMP! All details have been updated on the 1st pg of this thread: Leigh's 24th Birthday Drinks/Dinner @ Gilhooleys on Cnr Albert & Charlotte St, Brisbane City @ 7.30pm on Saturday 8th July --> this coming weekend.

Okay well on Wed I'm ringing up to book for these people for Dinner, so if you want to come for DINNER, then you better get ur asses into gear and write your name on the list before Wed. If you don't come, well that means more beer, more food and more dance floor for us. So either way is fine by me, but I do prefer "the more friends, the merrier" theory, and after all I am flying up on that night so i can specifically catch up with you all for my birthday. If you can't come for dinner, then please come for drinks - whether soft drinks or alcoholic. I really just wanna see everyone and catch up :)

Love Leigh.

DINNER LIST

1. Birthday Girl - dur
2. Nudge Nate
3. Mr Do Bee Gav
4. Tim
5. Ian + Beckie
6. Marc + Tash
7. Hairy Nate + Kaz
8. Ryan?

platypus
01-07-2006, 04:41 PM
drinks at this stage, unless something major changes

marcs_sp20
01-07-2006, 06:49 PM
1. Birthday Girl - dur
2. Nudge Nate
3. Mr Do Bee Gav
4. Tim
5. Ian + Beckie
7. Marc + Tash
8. Hairy Nate + Kaz
9. James (dinner or drinks? + 1?)
10. Pete + Manda?
11. Ryan?

just had to add a person on the list thats coming with me

chicaboo
02-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Hey Marc, I'll have to give you your speakers next week cuz bro.

Who likes to play pool? Fat Louie's pool hall should still be right above the pub, can talk smack for a over after dinner drinks eh?

bourbon
02-07-2006, 10:41 PM
yay all...now before this wonderful dinner i will be in my car finalising the final stages of the new look... :D didnt get it finished this weeekend...but on the last legs, just plugin everythin back in...drive shafts are the next to go in...and i hope i have a good ride on satnight, if sooo i might have to go for a drive somewhere :p to see how she goes...

project.r.racing
03-07-2006, 09:25 AM
i'll see if i can make it, i'm also tieing up loose ends - no more g-spec for nathan :)

boostedbatman
04-07-2006, 04:20 AM
Sorry Leigh but we have other plans this weekend which were made a while ago and are un breakable
But trust me when I say this
I will have a few drinks for you
I hope you have a fantastic night

platypus
05-07-2006, 07:17 PM
1. Birthday Girl - dur
2. Nudge Nate
3. Mr Do Bee Gav
4. Tim
5. Ian + Beckie
7. Marc + Tash
8. Hairy Nate + Kaz
9. James + 1 - dinner and drinks!
10. Pete + Manda?
11. Ryan?

thanks for twisting my arm!

platypus
05-07-2006, 07:31 PM
BTW - how are people getting there?

if parking - where?

Red Frog
05-07-2006, 08:40 PM
what?! i convinced YOU to spend money?! omg, i am invinicible! lol ;) *black knight voice*
okay kewl! you're both added to the list.

so i just booked for 15 ppl (rounded it up) at gilhooleys for sat night in the restaurant under the name of freeman @ 7.30pm. i was tempted to say redfrog, but heard every1 screaming in the background as QLD scored a try, and i lost my concentration ( :( ) and said freeman :p

in answer to ur question, mr rayson, i hav no diddly idea. i'd say as my liege and i will be drinking, we'll prob toot toot it or hitch a ride (lalalalala!).

chicaboo
05-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Park in Kings on Charlotte Street, if it's still there? Was/is over the old Festival Hall...

Beckie
06-07-2006, 06:59 PM
you can confirm me :)

platypus
06-07-2006, 09:26 PM
on charlotte eh? will look into that...

i normally park under king george square, but i wouldn't want ot retreive a vehicle from there at night....

since i clearly don't pay attention - does anyone know when the myer centre parking closes?

chicaboo
06-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Just do the Kings on Charlotte, it's on the correct street and everything, usually loads of parking too.

platypus
07-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Just do the Kings on Charlotte, it's on the correct street and everything, usually loads of parking too.
gotya - be number 18 on this link? http://www.kingsparking.com.au/wtp/QLD/CBD/index.htm

tis just after the road works on the left hand side after you cross albert.... thanks gav!

chicaboo
07-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Yeah man, that's the one, I haven't been around there for ages, but they were doing a couple of buildings on the intersection last time though. Anyhow, if you have more than one person parked up there, we have less chance of getting killed going back to the car too, it's a win-win sitch...

Beckie
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM
late notice i know but i won't be able to make it tonight.... hope you guys have fun.

Nate
08-07-2006, 05:37 PM
hey guys, leigh here - just being slack can't be bothered to sign in :P
that's a bummer beckie :( really wanted to catch up!

well we're still going at 7.30ish so if you can still make it cya there!
hell i just had to endure a plane flight w/ 2 bikies from the merchant navy..... :eek: who had been drinking since 10am this morning....
so i'm in need of good food, company and booze!!

Beckie
09-07-2006, 01:37 AM
hmm well i hope you guys had a good night, it would have been good to catch up with you as well leigh! maybe next time... :)

bourbon
09-07-2006, 10:50 AM
thanx for organisin the night leigh :p was good...and really funny to see drunk 16 year olds again :) hahhahahahahaahah... who are you? (whoops i might fall over now!)

chicaboo
09-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Sounds like you guys had a good time, unfortunately when it came crunch time I was still too sick to go anywhere (atleast on a cold night)...

I'll catch up with you through the week birthday girl.

Squeeze a frog!
Gav.

marcs_sp20
09-07-2006, 06:35 PM
was a great night and good to catch up leigh! hahaha i so should of taken those napkins with :p

platypus
09-07-2006, 07:36 PM
sorry we was late!!!

but we got there in the end!!! good to meet bourbs, marc, and partners... nate and leigh, knew you aaages ago :p

but always good to catch up!!

KittyKatSmack
12-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Hey Leigh,
Hope you had a FAN-TAB-ULOUS birthday night!

Can't wait to see ya chicky babe :)

Cheers

Red Frog
16-07-2006, 04:27 AM
meow! guys in qld....what can i say? but u rock! thanku eva so much for making my trip to brissy eva so worthwhile! all the way home i wished i had stayed an extra day. it was lovely having every1 at my b'day dinner & those who came bak to nate's :) and thanku to every1 for coming down to the GC on wed nite!! was lovely to catch up w/ u all and meet matt :D and gav 4 taking me out on thurs nite on the twisties to hinze dam! OMG! :eek: i wish you guys lived closer, so we can catch up more often. not to fear, i will be up on the GC from the 5th/6th aug to spend time w/ my 2 closest friends :) and will hopefully be up during sept ;) a big thanku 2 my nudgebro 4 everything...

Beckie
16-07-2006, 08:53 AM
was great to catch up with you :) i'll definately make the effort to do so again next time you're up :)