PDA

View Full Version : Kitty back in QLD again too

KittyKatSmack
12-07-2006, 09:14 AM
RedFrog isn't the only one always up in sunny QLD LOL

Yes, I'm heading back, but I will be staying away from Seven Hills.

When I booked my flights for the Girls Nite Out weekend (no, I refuse to be called a HEN) I booked to have 2 weekends up there.
One for the Girls Nite Out and the other one so that maybe the AGT QLD family branch would like a get together.

I am hoping I might stay on a certain Futon bed that was sooooooooooooooo comfy.

So how about it everyone, a get together at some time between Thursday 27th of July to Thursday 3rd of August. I fly out on Monday 7th of August.
Anita is happy to put me up for most of my time up in QLD, but Ian's kids stay with them every other week for a night or so, and they're staying the first weekend I am there.

I have mumbled something about getting together to a few people and while I was there last time.

So how about it?

Cheers everyone
^..^

bourbon
13-07-2006, 11:03 PM
im pretty sure me and kaz will be up for it :D

chicaboo
14-07-2006, 08:11 AM
Just say the time and place and I will be there.

boostedbatman
14-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Just say the time and place and we will do our best to be there

Beckie
14-07-2006, 06:41 PM
ill try and make it :)

KittyKatSmack
25-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Righto then, bourbs has suggested a BBQ which I think is a great idea!

I will be staying with Anita but hopefully I will have wheels to get up to Brissy.
I was hoping Friday 28th July.

the thing of it is, I am embarrassed to say, that I am not up for big nights out at the moment - I'm just too sick. Now I don't want to worry anyone, so please don't but well, things aren't going according to plan when it comes to my health.
I'll be honest and say that I'm scared. I know I have to go back to the Dr's and get poked n prodded n zapped n scanned *joy* but I haven't done it yet. I don't want to go through all that crap again!!! So, there you have it, I'm a big ol' Scaredy Kitty :p

Any chance I get to catchup with my AstinaGT family is important to me because I wubs you all so much - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I will be checking with Anita as to what other days/nights I might be free but it will really only be on the first weekend I am there. From Wednesday 2nd August I will be doing the whole girl thing. I will be in Brisbane picking up Glenda from the train station on the Wednesday (as long as I don't get lost).

So, that leaves
Thursday 27th July - Fly in at 1355hrs. Hopefully pick up a hire car (prolly not an Audi again) and head on down to Coomera.

Friday 28th July - Free ;)

Saturday 29th July - I need to confirm but I think I am going to a 40th with Ian and Anita for one of their friends, will let you know.

Sunday 30th July - Free ;) Ian and Anita's first real day to spend with me as they will be working during my stay. They start work at 4am *boggles* so it's early nights for them and I have to be quiet - now that's a challenge!!!

Monday 31st July - daytime free but I am going to the Big Brother Grand Finale that night - w00t! Max to win BB06!! LOL

Tuesday 1st August - Free! ;)

Wednesday 2nd August - pick up Glenda in Brisbane

That's about it so far, so any and all of those times I would love to see ya's again.

*hughughug*

chicaboo
25-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I will see if I can get the Tuesday free aswell, so we can catch up.

Don't forget to bring the baby photos!
Gav.

Beckie
25-07-2006, 01:49 PM
hmm well whatever is decided i'll try and be there :)
and btw hope your health gets better - i understand what it's like to go through being poked and prodded heaps - i get more poking and prodding next month. (i've been trying to run away from it :p)
AND....that is nothing to be embarrassed about saying you're not up for late nights - I do it all the time :D:D:D
Hope things get better for you.
anyway....
Keep Smiling and we'll catch up soon :)

project.r.racing
25-07-2006, 04:24 PM
can't do friday night, but something on sunday will be fine, just post up whatever you are doing and i'll try to be there

ryan

bourbon
25-07-2006, 05:57 PM
ok well what i had in mind was possibly a BBQ at my place on friday night... depending on kitty and times might be a late start, (and kitty if you wanted to crash at my place for the night im sure it would be ok, as its bout 1hr drive away from the gold coast and that way you can spend more time with us)

if kaz is to come, would have to make the BBQ start at bout 8pm, as she doesnt finish work till 7...

so can people let me know on what they think please...

would love to see these people attend:

Kitty (of course :p)
Nate
Marc + misses (sorry forgot her name :()
Beckie
Gav
Ryan (but as you wont be able to make it friday night, sorry)
batman and catwoman

and anyone else i forgot im sorry...

Astro Boy
25-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey hey!

I can do Sat Arvo, all day sunday, or any night!

Let me know!

KittyKatSmack
25-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey y'all

I have a new mobile phone, so feel free to call me on
zero four three zero five three three three three six

If I don't answer, it will be coz I am resting/sick or otherwise occupied.
That way ya's can sms me details n stuff to see how things go.

Maybe we should do a TAT as well?
Tight arse toosday, for those that can't do the Barbie at bourb's place.

Big Thankyou's to you bourbs for letting us wildlife invade your home
*evil grins*

muahahahahahahahaha

marcs_sp20
25-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Unfortunately i wont be able to do the friday night bbq as i will be in toowoomba visiting the gf for the weekend. I can however do something on the Tuesday if something comes up...

Marc

Beckie
26-07-2006, 04:38 PM
i should be cool for something on friday night, sunday or any other night.
BBQ Sounds good. ill bring my vegetarian stuff :P
but yea, i should be ok for whatever ends up being planned. only night im not free is saturday night cos im working.

KittyKatSmack
30-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Huge thankyou's to bourbs for a great night.
Lots of laughs and good times, it was a perfect night.
By the time I got home and got to bed it was like 2.30am!!!!

Thanks to everyone that came along too, looking forward to seeing you all again real soon!

*hugs*